Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Smuds Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Smuds Send a message via AIM to Smuds Send a message via MSN to Smuds Send a message via Yahoo to Smuds
Default Idea: War of Ultimania

Hola! I was kinda bored finishing up my Summer Reading (:( No more stuff to do for school..)
so I came onto Pokemonelite2000 forums :P. I saw this forum spot for the first time, and ofcourse, wanted to rush into writing a story :|. So, I thought of a lame idea. And I mean Lame. Yet, I like doing stuff like this so I just wanted to see if anyone would actually appreciate my so called... writing talents. Anyway... here's the idea.

In the beginning humans discovered Pokemon. Some people were happy with just having the normal powered legendarys, but some wanted more. Much, Much more. So, this group of people got together and called themselves "Team Fuse". They originally wanted to find the Ultimate pokemon but realized they never would. They thought that if they combined two very strong pokemon, they would get an even stronger Pokemon. After many failed attempts they made a machine that would destroy the first two pokemon made to fuse but create a new pokemon. This one was uncontrolable, destroyed the lab and ran off. Long time later they made a new machine but it required alot of power. They sent people out to find sources of power but only one came back with a stone (and for whoever played Golden Sun, the Sun kinda looked like a Psyenergy Stone ). The stone amazing the machine run but only could create two new pokemon using one stone. They didn't know it at the time so they destroyed the only stone they had. The tribe that gave the adventurer the stone only let him have one peice. Therefore, the scientists declared war. They spect the next hundred years studying the best fighting techniques and finally got ready for war.
The main character is a Young, strangely powerful Shinx. He thinks his owner is a good person (hint hint) and during the time of war, he either lets the scientists have the mines for the stone or not.

That's the basic idea for the story but trust me, I'm going to try to fit in alot more stuff that I can think of. Remeber, this was the first idea I could think of, and I kind of liked it :P. So... what are your opinions PE2K :O.

If it's completely horrible tell me, I'll just stop the project all together and make a new one, and again get your Opinions.

By the way, try not be a... Jack donkey

Tanks to you :D.

Last edited by Smuds; 08-14-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Idea: Err... No official Name YET.

I'll give you points for originality. I say go for it; it seems like a good idea.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Smuds Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Smuds Send a message via AIM to Smuds Send a message via MSN to Smuds Send a message via Yahoo to Smuds

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
I'll give you points for originality. I say go for it; it seems like a good idea.
So it does pay off to think "differently" :D. Anyways, thanks for the positive comment! Thought everyone was going to be like, This sucks. Just leave now. :P.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

If you think it's fun and you enjoy writing it, Go for it! *punches fist in the air*

ATTENTION! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE OLD SELENA ESPEON PLEASE PM ME!
Old 08-13-2009, 09:19 PM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka

Agreed!! It sounds like an interesting idea. I say you should go for it, and work out any kinks and thicken the plot maybe. But I thik you have have something here Smuds.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Smuds Offline
Experienced Trainer

Woo, guess I should continue writing it :D. Thanks guys :).

EDIT: Like I said in the title, there isn't a name yet. If anyone wants to pitch an idea for the name you'd get "Special Credits" in my story

Last edited by Smuds; 08-13-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: I didn't edit this.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

Develop the plot more as you go on, but otherwise go for it. :>
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Lusitania Offline

As for the title, after the Ultimate pokemon, how about...Ultimania?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Smuds Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusitania View Post
As for the title, after the Ultimate pokemon, how about...Ultimania?
Interesting name, would probably grab a forumers attention.

Quote:
Develop the plot more as you go on, but otherwise go for it. :>
Of course. This is just the basic outline of the basic outline