Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 20 is Up!]

haha Nice for the action Rust. I can see that Mike got his butt beat there. haha Never was much for a fist fight. haha

Nice opening for the beginning of the chapter. Wonder what you got next.

Nice to see you back.

Chips, Syrup, Whip~

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:15 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Nice to see a new chapter. ^^
Oh man, that was so funny. 'Sorry about destroying you.' That's awesome.
Put a good one together. And that Hiigaran guy sounded like a jerk. XD
Keep it coming dude.

Only saw one typo to kill.

Quote:
Amy screamed, as wiped the blood off of his mouth and nose with his wrist.
Should there be something else there? ^^'
Old 05-11-2009, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi
“I’m going to call an Ambulance,” he said, whipping out his cell phone. Amy grabbed hold of his arm, as Frank noticed that the Combin process had made Amy look noticeably younger than she actually was. He figured the same must have happened to him as well.
I am no english major but I think made is the right word for there. Still as I said before, no english major but meh.

Also good job in getting Mike's anger side. He tends to be a bit testy when he sees Amy is hurt. haha

Chips, Syrup, Whip~

Old 05-11-2009, 10:55 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Silver's gone. :(
Oh well. Aneeeewwwwaaayyyzzz... Well, what can I say? I was entertained.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the new blade. And the paradox thing was a lovely little mind-boggling touch ;)
Old 08-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Chapter 21: An Insidious Plot
“Our war of attrition with the Hiigarus government will continue until we become victorious. Hiigarus attempts to stop us, but we will not be silenced!”
-Revolutionary Leader Kai Kazius in a speech to the Hiigaran Revolutionary Forces (HRF)
Hiigaran Revolutionary Force Headquarters, Abandoned Sewer Resevoir Below Kushius
Hiigarus

A loud THUD was heard all throughout the sewer complex. Every member of the HRF had grabbed their guns in an instant, thinking that the Hiigaran government had found their hideout again. The HRF was the only resistance force against the Hiigaran government, whom they had deemed as oppressive.

The smoke cleared as hundreds of laser sights enveloped the figure behind the smoke. It looked like a death black, thin monster. Kazius figured that it was another alien beast that the Hiigaran government had sent to destroy the HRF. It wouldn’t last long, though. Their sciences department found a way to stabilize High Energy Plasma so that it could be shot out of a rifle. This technology was at least a hundred years beyond that of the rest of the Corona solar system’s and ten years ahead of Hiigarus’.

The smoke cleared completely. Kazius shouted, “Fire at will!” High Energy Plasma shells shot out of the hundreds of rifles, while the monster was enveloped in a hot red liquid. The sheer amount of plasma that had been fired was enough to make the room glow red and raise the temperature at least twenty degrees.

Unlike other monsters, this one was smart. It immediately dived for a reservoir of water to cool down the plasma. Once he jumped in, steam flowed from the reservoir, making it impossible to see in this room. “This one is good,” Kazius commented to one of the soldiers behind him.

<This is nothing compared to the flames of Zhu-Quiao,> The monster mocked psychically. Kazius was shocked that this monster could communicate directly into everyone’s mind. He realized that it could probably read minds too. Oh sh*t! Kazius thought, If it reads my mind, it will gain valuable HRF knowledge to report back to Kayzar! Kazius immediately began to think of anything but the HRF.

<Cease fire! I have not come to harm you, but instead to offer a proposition. I am Diabora the Destroyer,> Diabora exclaimed to everyone in the room. Immediately, Kazius looked up, thinking that the Hiigaran government had roped up Diabora like they had been promising to do in the news for months. Kazius had thought it was only propaganda to keep the brainwashed populace at bay.

“A proposition, eh?” He asked. “Did Kayzar send you?”

<No, I came of my own will,> Diabora explained to Kazius, <You need something and I need something. If you help me with one tiny thing, I will help you destroy the Hiigaran government.>

“I’ve heard a lot about you. Apparently, you’ve been giving the armies of the Homeworld and Ramdyne trouble. You’re apparently strong enough to bring two great enemies together who have been fighting each other since before I was born,” Kazius commented. “You must be good.”

<Oh, but I am. However, my shielding technology was destroyed. With that, I was immortal, and those bastards couldn’t touch me. Now I’m much more susceptible to harm, which leads me to my proposition,> Diabora explained. The steam in the room was clearing, but there were still hundreds of red laser sights on the body of Diabora. <I’ve discovered that the Hiigaran government has experimented with shielding technology. I also have my own data on both mystical and scientific shields. If you are able to steal Hiigaran shielding technology and merge it with my data to give me an indomitable shield, in exchange, I will raze Hiigarus for you.>

“Interesting proposition… Do you have specifics on what we need to steal?” Kazius asked Diabora, thinking the proposition over carefully. Kazius knew that he had to play his cards right or Diabora would crush him too.

<No, all I know is that the Hiigaran government was working on advanced shielding technology,> Diabora explained.

“Well then, looks like we have some investigative work to do. I assume you’d like to lay low here then?” Kazius asked Diabora.

<Only out of necessity,> Diabora replied, pained that he’d have to hide. But its better to lack dignity than be dead, he figured. The Hiigaran army could tear him to ribbons in his current state.

Ano Ho-Oh, En Route to Hiigarus
Space

Mike and Amy were alone on the spaceship Ano Ho-Oh, heading to Hiigarus to join rust and Neo. It was eerily quiet. Mike knew that he had to do something in order to get Amy to remember him. He looked over at Amy occasionally while he was getting the ship ready to go on auto-pilot. She looked like she was twenty-one again, despite the fact that biologically she should have been pushing fifty.

“Frank told me that I’m not who I think I am, like you said,” Amy said, afraid. “And now you’ve practically kidnapped me to prove it.”

“That’s because you aren’t who you think you are,” Mike explained. “You’re Amy Anone, the love of my life and mother of my children.”

“How do you know, what if I’m actually who I think I am? I remember my childhood, and it was nothing like you said it was.”

“The mind’s a funny thing. When it doesn’t have memories, it fills them in. You made that up from whatever scraps of data were left in your soul,” Mike explained.

“You keep talking about my soul and memories, do you think I’m reincarnated or something?” Amy asked him.

“No, its not that simple. Before you figuratively died, you chose to become a Combin in order to help us fight Diabora,” Mike explained.

“You mean I’m really a monster?” Amy said. She backed away from Mike, who had gotten out of the pilot’s seat and had put his arm around her.

“Combins aren’t monsters. They have the ability to merge their soul with that of a dead Pokemon. rust Makuta’s wife, Shairii Woldrac, is a Combin,” Mike explained to her.

“But… rust Makuta is evil. He’s killed millions and has enslaved the population of Ramdyne. Why would I want to be like his wife?” Amy asked.

“rust Makuta... he's a tough case,” Mike told Amy, “He's evil, but for different reasons. He believes that his ultimate goal, complete domination of creation, is good for everyone. He... had a rough childhood.”

“Why are you defending him? I've heard a lot about him, he's killed so many people. Practically everyone I've met knows someone slain by rust Makuta. You claim to be the commander of Team Trainer's forces, and you're defending the vilest man in history,” Amy explained, backing further away from Mike.

“I've been fighting alongside with him, and to be honest, at times, he's been the only one with hope. You see, rust Makuta doesn't fear Diabora because he doesn't fear death. He's died before and he escaped from hell itself. He plans on doing it again if Diabora were to kill him, and then come back with anothere crazy insane power,” Mike summarized, “But I digress. His wife became a Combin before they fell in love, and his wife was the one who performed the ritual on you. The power you now have is essential to defeating Diabora.”

“How do you know you don't just have the wrong girl, and I'm not the Amy who you fell in love and the Amy who has this special power?” She told him, “I've never been anything special.”

“But you have always been special, Amy. Your memories are fake. Forget them. You've always been special to me, and soon, you'll be special in ending the war,” Mike said.

“But-” Amy began to interject.

“Just give it a chance, Amy,” Mike said, in a soothing voice. He then leaned in and kissed her. They locked lips for a second, until Amy pushed him away.

“Just... just leave me alone!” She said, and ran into the ship's bathroom and locked the door. Mike sighed and returned to the pilot's seat.
NON-CANON DUE TO UNICRON-SINGULARITY -- ALSO, I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE THIS WAS HEADED

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 05-31-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:29 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Chapter 22: The Arrival of Heroes
“Diabora doesn't worry me. He's a primitive monster who will be destroyed by our superior technology if he ever decides to come to Hiigarus. The only people he can terrrorize are those apemen that live on the Homeworld.”
-Cyrano Kayzar in a speech to Hiigarus
Port of Pompeii, Kushius
Hiigarus

The Spacewing touched down at the Port of Pompeii, one of the largest ports in Hiigarus. After it had docked, several Aqua soldiers walked out first, carrying plasma rifles. They stood outside the exit of the ship, attempting to look menacing. rust Makuta walked out first. He had switched out his navy blue trenchcoat with his jet black trenchcoat, with the emblazoned Aqua A on his back. His Zanpaku-to clanged against his shined boots, and his AK-48 modified weapon was attached to his back. Behind him followed Shairii, wearing a slighly revealing Ramdynian dress, and Finch, wearing the Aqua Captain's garb and carrying his Zanpaku-to Gesshokumaru. Several other Aqua and Trainer dignitaries followed the Aqua leaders. At the tail end of the cavalcade was Neo Winterfield, dressed in a regal Team Trainer uniform with hints of NSRK.

Awaiting the congregation was Cyrano Kayzar and several other Hiigaran politicians. Hiigarans were green reptilian creatures with cybernetic enhancements, making them much more humanoid than reptilian. 'Hiigara' meant 'post-human' in the language of the Hiigarans, which led to the legend around the galaxy that the Hiigarans were once a human species, but used their technology to make themselves into what they thought was the optimum species, a reptilian/humanoid mix. The only indication that they were once repitilian was the ridges on their head, their green skin, their lack of a defined nose, and on some Hiigarans, their tails. They also didn't bother with clothes beyond a toga, because their breeding organs retracted into their bodies.

Kayzar approached rust, wearing his regal toga. It sparkled in the Hiigaran light, further amplified by the reflective nature of the Hiigaran buildings. The light only gave rust a headache, “I assume you are the leader of the Homeworld/Ramdyne coalition?”

“No,” rust replied, “That is a position held jointly by Neo Winterfield and me.” Neo approached the Hiigaran consul and stood next to rust. Kayzar looked at both of the humanoids and sized them up.

“I understood that you were a human, Commander Makuta, why are you... maroon?” Kayzar asked.

“I was intially a hybrid, caused by a virus on the Homeworld called the PHT. Since then, I have gained the powers of Zhu-Quiao, which tinted my skin slightly red. However, I possess a Mermen transformation crystal, I can transform into any form that you prefer,” rust told Kayzar, touching the crystal on his gauntlet, transforming into a Hiigaran.
“Good trick,” He replied to rust. rust changed back into his default form.

“I am to assume that you are a hybrid as well?” Kayzar asked.

“No, the slight silver tint to my skin is because I possess the spitit of Qinglong. I was a hybrid at one point in time, though,” Neo replied to Kayzar.

“And this 'hybrid' disease, is it common on your homeworlds?” Kayzar asked, “I ask purely for academic interest, of course.”

“It was originally a disease used in warfare, however, people can now buy it at stores and transform into hybrids if they want to,” rust explained to Kayzar.

“Oh, very interesting,” Kayzar told them.

“Those cybernetic implants, I'm to assume they're the same as our hybrids?” rust asked.

“Oh, yes, yes, however, cybernetics is a mandatory operation on our planet. All people need to be hooked up to The Network by the age of five. Everyone has a brain implant, the rest is up to the individual,” Kayzar explained.

“I had a cybernetic hand once. Very rudimentary compared to your stuff... My hand grew back though,” rust told Kayzar.

“I see, I see. So, what brings you to our fine planet?” Kayzar asked the two.

“We believe that Diabora has come to your planet, and we would likee to help you exterminate it,” Neo explained.

“Oh, your help isn't needed. I'd be more afraid for Diabora if I were you. He's... how did you put it...? Rudimentary? Yes, compared to our technology, Diabora is quite rudimentary,” Kayzar told the cavalcade. Immediately, one of his aides began to whisper into Kayzar's ear. Kayzar nodded his head a couple of times and then said, “Take care of them.”

“Is there a problem?” Neo asked.

“Oh, just some revolutionaries attacking one of our laboratories. Nothing major. They're also very rudimentary. They refuse to connect to The Network and have forcibly removed their brain implants. I don't understand why they don't want to be like everyone else and seek individuality and whatnot... We'll smoke them out eventually,” Kayzar explained, unworried. A flash of alarm went over Neo's face, but rust remained cool.

“Perhaps we can demonstrate what we can do by helping you flush out these... revolutionaries,” rust suggested, “Perhaps we won't be as rudimentary as you thought.”

“Oh, go ahead, do what you want with them,” Kayzar said, waving a hand, “I certainly don't care.”

Neo put his hand on rust's arm, trying to tell him to not do it without saying it, however, rust didn't get the message and, in a flash of flames, turned into Zhu-Quiao. He then took off and flew towards the direction of the laboratory.

“My my, does everyone do that on your planet?” He asked.

“No, just him and me,” Neo explained.

“Interesting power. What biotechnology do you use to do that?” Kayzar asked.

“Its not technology, its magic,” Neo said, a small smile of satisfaction appearing on his face, while he walked past Kayzar, who was dumbfounded.

Blackhole Laboratories, Kushius
Hiigarus

rust flew towards the lab, which was smoking from what he had assumed to be a bomb. Hiigaran police surrounded the scene with their blue togas and hover cars. Most civilians passed by the scene undaunted. However, the strange thing was, he heard no voices. No talking, no screaming, the officers weren't even giving out commands. The only thing he heard was the humming of machinery.

Using his limited psychic abilities, rust sent a Psychic message to Kayzar, <I know your people have their own language. How do I say 'I'm here to help' in it?>

<Oh, wonderful trick, you can communicate with your mind. However, we don't use language anymore, we've evolved past that. We communicate solely with The Network now. The only reason I'm speaking to you is because I've learned Galactic Basic. Very few people actually speak any more,> Kayzar replied to rust.

Very interesting, rust thought, as he swooped down to the laboratory. He went through the hole in the wall. Immediately, one of the Hiigarans clad in what looked to be a camouflage uniform, fired at rust. Conjuring a shielf of fire, rust laughed at the energy attack. He then fired a Hellfire Blast at the Hiigaran, roasting him alive. rust then roared, as several Hiigaran revolutionaries fired red plasma at rust. He conjured a shield of black flame all around him and then dispersed it all throughout the room, roasting everyone except one. This person had erected an energy shield.

He was also the only revolutionary left.

rust immediately thought of Diabora's pursuit of alternate shielding technologies. rust fired several Hellfire Blasts at this shield, trying to break it, but to no avail. The Hiigaran began to run away. rust followed him, until he went down a sewer. He couldn't follow him in there, he was too large. If he transformed into his humanoid mode, he'd probably be ambushed.

rust flew back to the dock with Neo and Kayzar and asked Kayzar, “What did they make at that lab?”

“Oh, energy shields, I think. Why does that matter, though?”
Old 08-02-2009, 06:29 AM

Nice chapter. Still you may want to consider what I suggest to do with Mike to help AMy regain her memories. Because everytime I see Mike and Amy together right now. I am getting visuals of an old man/almost-fifty-year-something trying kiss a twenty-one year old chick. Not very...appealing if you ask me.....Very creepy.

Sorry if that is the only thing I have to say about this chapter right now. It just that I read the chapters in the wrong order and that is the most recent thing in my head right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post

“My my, does everyone do that on your planet?” He asked.

“No, just him and me,” Neo explained.
haha I don't know about that. It seems like almost everybody and their momma can transform into something. Finch into the XD evolve forms of Lugia and Ho-oh. Rust to Zhu-Quiao. Neo to Quinlong. Mike to his hybrid form. Shari into dead pokemon spirits. haha

Good chapter. LIke how you did the Hiigaran's attitude and Mike's explanation on Rust.

Old 08-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Nice chapter. Still you may want to consider what I suggest to do with Mike to help AMy regain her memories. Because everytime I see Mike and Amy together right now. I am getting visuals of an old man/almost-fifty-year-something trying kiss a twenty-one year old chick. Not very...appealing if you ask me.....Very creepy.
All in due time.

Quote:
Good chapter. LIke how you did the Hiigaran's attitude and Mike's explanation on Rust.
I'm trying to play up the Hiigaran's arrogance. They've had things easier for many centuries and command quite a lot of respect in not just the Corona Star System, but throughout the entire universe to the point that other galaxies refer to Corona as the "Hiigara Star System."

That, and Hiigarans have a pretty negative view of the Homeworld and Ramdyne. They think that they're two eternally warring barbarian tribes.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
All in due time.

I'm trying to play up the Hiigaran's arrogance. They've had things easier for many centuries and command quite a lot of respect in not just the Corona Star System, but throughout the entire universe to the point that other galaxies refer to Corona as the "Hiigara Star System."

That, and Hiigarans have a pretty negative view of the Homeworld and Ramdyne. They think that they're two eternally warring barbarian tribes.
Ok. Hopefully due time is soon. haha

Ok. I thought that was what you were doing. Mr. High And Might need a reality check.

Hey! We are more then barbarians! We discover the use of the rock ok!

Old 08-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Lol Mikey.

Great work rust, very intense as usual. I say we torch the lab, eh? ;) And don't forget, Inazuma and Izaterasu come out to play sometimes, so "Mr Winterfield" may have been a little off with his statement! Still, you're the boss, boss.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:39 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Lol Mikey.

Great work rust, very intense as usual. I say we torch the lab, eh? ;) And don't forget, Inazuma and Izaterasu come out to play sometimes, so "Mr Winterfield" may have been a little off with his statement! Still, you're the boss, boss.
Hey, don't worry, Finch will get some action. The next major battle has Mike in it though. ;)
Old 08-03-2009, 06:01 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 22 is Up!]

Nice chapters rust! ^^
Wonder what'll finally snap Amy back to reality, so to speak.
And I've got to say it, I love the rather idle chit-chat when rust and Neo are first talking to Kayzar. XD
Keep it going. Looking forward to how they plan on getting that shield away from Diabora.

Now, to kill a couple typos! (both from 22) Only two.

Quote:
“No, the slight silver tint to my skin is because I possess the spitit of Qinglong.
Um, spirit?

Quote:
“We believe that Diabora has come to your planet, and we would likee to help you exterminate it,” Neo explained.
Can't imagine they would "likee" to do anything. ^^'
Old 08-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Wonder what'll finally snap Amy back to reality, so to speak.
Oh... Maybe I should add that to the outline for the rest of Act 2...

Quote:
And I've got to say it, I love the rather idle chit-chat when rust and Neo are first talking to Kayzar. XD
Thanks. I'm trying to imagine a culture clash. I'm basing it a bit off what I saw in Dances with Wolves, without the language barrier.

Quote:
Keep it going. Looking forward to how they plan on getting that shield away from Diabora.
He doesn't exactly have the shield. Yet...

Quote:
Now, to kill a couple typos! (both from 22) Only two.
Thanks for all the typo corrections. I promise I'm going to fix them all one day when I add them all to the Word document containing all 84 pages of the story, and then repaste them onto PE2K.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Hey, don't worry, Finch will get some action. The next major battle has Mike in it though. ;)
OH wow! Now I am as excited as a Japanese schoolgirl. haha Can't wait to see this.

Quote:
Oh... Maybe I should add that to the outline for the rest of Act 2...

....You never disappoint me do you Rusty Boy? Nice to know you had no plan/forgot to tie up the Amy Memory Revival subplot in Act Two...Very nice. haha