Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 07-04-2009, 03:19 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Re: New pokemon saga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dari Metsuki View Post
Yep!

But, I doubt they'll ever get rid of Ash. -.-''

Pokémon Special is awesome! If they made that into a series, it might get rid of the thing they keep doing at the end of episode ("And x and y became/made friends and they all lived happily ever after") and make it just... Better. And for the kids, it still has cheesey stuff in it, so I don't see why it'd be a problem.

OneManga (google it :P) is where I get my fix, just look for Pokémon Special on there.
Really? I read it on Mangafox. Except that it's known as 'Pokémon Adventures' on there. Including the fancy 'é'.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:43 AM
Willow Offline
Elite Trainer

I still think there should be an XD related sags, or something else unrelated to badges.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:22 AM
manga1313 Offline
Experienced Trainer

i think misty should come back like the original series
Watch this

100% to Frostbitten for amazing sig
Old 08-01-2009, 02:52 PM
KantoChamp46 Offline
Elite Trainer

I agree that the series needs to "grow up", but really. Blood? Gore? Romance? Is that really what the series needs? It's not in the games, and would it improve the games or the TV series at all? I doubt it.

Really, like someone else said, it just needs to go back to its roots somewhat, and calm down a bit. I think it tries too hard to appeal to kids now, when before it had great appeal to a wider audience, including kids. It just needs to stop trying too hard.

98% of teens won't stand up for God. If you're one of the 2% who will, place this somewhere in your signature.

Old 08-01-2009, 06:45 PM
The Burmy Offline
Banned

They need to have two seperate Pokemon shows. One for the little kids which shows Ash going through his adventure while the other shows another person doing something for some plot in some new show that has blood, romance, sex (well maybe not sex because they won't show that on public television), and some other stuff that makes the kid's show look inferior!