Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Dr Robotnik's Avatar
Dr Robotnik Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A boot
Posts: 9,070
Default End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Some things are better left unknown.

A very true statement, if ever there was one. According to ancient legends, there is a book in existance that, when opened, will unleash the scourge of all the multiverse's evil doers from their prison in books, video games, and popular media. It is also said the posessor of this book will become their master. Fortunately, no one knows where it is.

But of course, things are never that easy, are they?

The curiosity of archeologists is one of the problems, however. Last month, thye discovered the long-forgotten tomb where this book is said to reside. One of he archeologists, a wicked man by the name of Promethius Grey, took the book, and opened it. The skies blackened, chaos ensued, and every villain ever known in fiction was suddenly brought to life, and summoned through the book.

Good and evil depends on your viewpoint.

However, one of the villains brought to this world wasn't completely evil. Alastor from Movieland quickly managed to do away with Grey, but by then it was already too late; Grey had torn the book apart, and there was no way to return the other villains withought it.

More nonsense in italics...

Alastor, despite the villains tearing the world apart, knew of a way to stop them, and get the respective heroes from each other universe here. Not really an item, but a magic ritual. Alastor preformed the ritual, and called forth the heroes from every universe to assist him. Now armed with the heroes needed to defeat the villains, Alastor set out to lock away each of them back in their respective worlds.

But unfortunately for Alastor, the villains have been united by a mysterious force, and now move in well-aimed strikes at every establishment in the world. Will you side with Alastor and the heroes, or the villains of the multiverse in their conquest of earth? THE CHOICE IS YOURS!


RULES

1) I demand that you have good grammar and make understandable posts. NO ONE LINERS!
2) No G-modding
3) No bunnying
4) Nothing over PG-13 for romance/violence.
5) You may be any video game/book/Cartoon super hero or villain, considering they aren't all-powerful.
6) If a grunt-villain (for example, a goblin) appears, you have permission to NPC that character.
7) You may also sign up for an origional character.
8) Feel free to give your character a cool catch phrase.
9) Keep the swearing to a minimum.
10) To signify that you've read the rules, put "Viewtiful to da max!" at any point in your SU

The SU Form

Name: Your real name
Super Hero/Villain name: (If you have a different one)
Side: (Good or Evil?)
Apperance: (Either a pic or a paragraph describing both their normal apperance, and their costume, if they wear one)
Personality: (How your character acts. At least a paragraph.)
Origin: (How you got your super powers, or a short history on how you found your powers.)
Super powers: (You can have as many as you need; but don't make them over-powerful)
Theme song: (Put a link to your characters theme song. OPTIONAL)
__________________
<Image made by Neo>

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 07-12-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Dr Robotnik's Avatar
Dr Robotnik Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A boot
Posts: 9,070
Default Re: End of the World (SU) [UNDER CONSTRUCTION!]

ACCEPTED/RESERVED
HEROES:
Alastor: (myself)
Captain Blue: (myself, reserved)
Mokou: (Sakuya)

VILLAINS:
Ganondorf: (reserved for me)

REJECTED/BANNED
Let's keep this slot empty.


RESERVED FOR MY SU!

Name: Alastor
Super Hero/Villain name: No hero name
Side: Good
Apperance:
Personality: Alastor is considered to be strange, by villain standards. He seems to live by a code of honor, of some sort, but is very mysterious. He is also arguably the most level-headed super villain ever; he never underestimates his opponents. Alastor is also very secretive; never revealing his emotions unless he wants to. However, he seems to have a good heart.
Origin: Alastor's past is widely unknown. Surfacing in the evil Jadow organisation, he proved himself to be very powerful. However, his evil self was just a front, and he betrayed Jadow in favor of being a good guy. Alastor has since made a name for himself as a great hero among the people of Movieland. He also kept his costume from Jadow, simply because it looks cool.
Super powers: Mach Speed- Allows Alastor to move at a blindingly fast speed for ten seconds, or until another power is used.
Slow- Slows everything in a twenty-foot radius of Alastor, and allows him to dodge attacks easier than Mach Speed. Attacks that hit while Slow is in effect do more damage.
Flight- Using his wings, Alastor can fly.
Summoning- Alastor has the ability to make his sword materialize in his hand. This is the only instance he can do so.
Teleportation- In some cases, Alastor can create portals of dark energy to transport himself anywhere instantly.
Theme song: Alastor's theme.
__________________
<Image made by Neo>

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 07-12-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-12-2009, 04:51 AM
Sakuya_Izayoi's Avatar
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Channel 62
Posts: 1,470
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

VEIWTIFUL TO DA MAX!
Name: Fujiwara no Mokou
Super Hero/Villain name: N/A
Apperance:
Personality: A loner by nature. She has a dubious personality (i.e. friendly then threatening) in life. Her actions show that she can be good, though. Mokou, as she likes to be called instead, can be PRETTY cocky at times, though she also is funny. Mokou is sarcastic at times, although she is somwhat bitter when people ask about her past.
Origin: In Gensokyo, everyone is born with a power. Mokou was born with fire manipulation, a power special to people. She was then rivaled to Kaguya Houraisan because her dad was humiliated because the moon princess had turned down his marriage offer due to failing her Five Impossible Requests. Since then Mokou has been rivals with her for many years.
Super powers: Manipulation of fire, resistance to it
Theme song: RAWR! xP, Life Is A Highway (pheonix form)
SIde: Heroes
__________________
[insert new signature here]

Last edited by Sakuya_Izayoi; 07-12-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-12-2009, 05:31 AM
Jonny's Avatar
Jonny Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Behind You
Posts: 48
Send a message via MSN to Jonny
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Name: Hancock?
Super Hero/Villain name: Hancock
Apperance:
When not in costume, he looks mainly the same wearing a white t-shirt and black jeans.
Personality: Hancock, seems to get the job done of being a super hero and all that, but he is somewhat wreckless to an extent. He is kind once you get to know him, he can get frustrated then using his power(s) to hurt/ or humiliate the perpatrator.
Origin: Hancock does not really know how he got his powers but he knows that there is a blank space in his life, he beleives that somthing happend in that time.
Super powers: Hancock, as incredible strength being able to lift up to 2 tons. He has the power of flight for an amount of time it builds up: Every day he doesnt fly he adds 10 Minutes to his flight time.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Dr Robotnik's Avatar
Dr Robotnik Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A boot
Posts: 9,070
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Sakuya, yours is accepted!, but please fill out wether you're a good guy or a bad guy.

Jonny, no, that won't cut it as an SU. It needs to be longer. DENIED!
__________________
<Image made by Neo>
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Sakuya_Izayoi's Avatar
Sakuya_Izayoi Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Channel 62
Posts: 1,470
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Thanks metal! I've edit my SU for the team. Mokou is good.
Mokou: Why should I care about the villians? =\
__________________
[insert new signature here]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-17-2009, 02:35 AM
infernorose888's Avatar
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 480
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Viewtiful to da max!

Name: Davis Tern
Super Hero/Villain name: Morph
Side: Good
Apperance: He looks like beast boy without the pointy ears and green skin instead he inheretid his moms pale skin and hair, his costume also looks like beast boy's, but, he wears goggles like Terra
Personality: Morph is a big joker and kind of annoying at times
Origin: Davis is the son of Beast Boy and Terra from teen titans. Yes, Beast Boy and Terra get married and have a kid. Now, since both his parents had super powers, he inherited them and now his powers are mostly like beast boy's but with an added twist
Super powers: he can transform into any animal or object

This is all I got so far please tell me what I need

" "
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-17-2009, 03:20 AM
Master Zorua's Avatar
Master Zorua Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where you least expect me to be...
Posts: 2,612
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Name: Remy Lebeau
Super Hero: Gambit
Side: Good
Apperance:

Personality: Remy is a prankster and a gambler. He like to take chances and he likes to push his luck, though he's not above cheating either. He often gets his jollies at Wolverine's expense and the two are quite the intense rivals. He is as cunning as a fox and ten times as dangerous.

Origin: Remy was born in New Orleans. Abandoned at birth because of his dark red eyes, a tell tale sign of being a mutant, Remy had to steal for a living. By chance, or fate, the boy picked the pocket of the leader of the Thieves' Guild.

However, his life at the guild would come to an end along with the arranged marriage to the daughter of the leader of the Assassin's Guild, Belle. After his falling out with the two guilds, Remy lived his life as a rogue for hire. Eventually he fell in with Doctor Sinister in exchange for a surgery that would siphon away the excessive buildup of kenetic power that threatened his life.

In time, he left Sinister's group and joined the X-Men after his reform under the tutalage of Professor Xavier. It was there that he met the true love in his life, a woman that went by the name of Rogue.

Super powers: Kenetic control. Remy can control the flow of kenetic energy and redirect it as he sees fit. His primary use is to cause things to explode, sometimes even being able to create a delayed reaction. However, he can used a charged object (usually his staff) to repel energy attacks or inflict additional pain without causing the item to explode.

Theme song: X-Men theme

Viewtiful to da max!
__________________

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-17-2009 at 04:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Dr Robotnik's Avatar
Dr Robotnik Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A boot
Posts: 9,070
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernorose888 View Post
Viewtiful to da max!

Name: Davis Tern
Super Hero/Villain name: Morph
Side: Good
Apperance: He looks like beast boy without the pointy ears and green skin instead he inheretid his moms pale skin and hair, his costume also looks like beast boy's, but, he wears goggles like Terra
Personality: Morph is a big joker and kind of annoying at times
Origin: Davis is the son of Beast Boy and Terra from teen titans. Yes, Beast Boy and Terra get married and have a kid. Now, since both his parents had super powers, he inherited them and now his powers are mostly like beast boy's but with an added twist
Super powers: he can transform into any animal or object

This is all I got so far please tell me what I need

" "
This is too short, and too vague. DENIED!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewcario View Post
Name: Remy Lebeau
Super Hero: Gambit
Side: Good
Apperance:

Personality: Remy is a prankster and a gambler. He like to take chances and he likes to push his luck, though he's not above cheating either. He often gets his jollies at Wolverine's expense and the two are quite the intense rivals. He is as cunning as a fox and ten times as dangerous.

Origin: Remy was born in New Orleans. Abandoned at birth because of his dark red eyes, a tell tale sign of being a mutant, Remy had to steal for a living. By chance, or fate, the boy picked the pocket of the leader of the Thieves' Guild.

However, his life at the guild would come to an end along with the arranged marriage to the daughter of the leader of the Assassin's Guild, Belle. After his falling out with the two guilds, Remy lived his life as a rogue for hire. Eventually he fell in with Doctor Sinister in exchange for a surgery that would siphon away the excessive buildup of kenetic power that threatened his life.

In time, he left Sinister's group and joined the X-Men after his reform under the tutalage of Professor Xavier. It was there that he met the true love in his life, a woman that went by the name of Rogue.

Super powers: Kenetic control. Remy can control the flow of kenetic energy and redirect it as he sees fit. His primary use is to cause things to explode, sometimes even being able to create a delayed reaction. However, he can used a charged object (usually his staff) to repel energy attacks or inflict additional pain without causing the item to explode.

Theme song: X-Men theme

Viewtiful to da max!
Accepted!
__________________
<Image made by Neo>
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Sheepat's Avatar
Sheepat Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sheep Land
Posts: 1,544
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Name: Duftmon
Super Hero/Villain name: none
Side: good
Apperance:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/di...opardmon_b.jpg
Personality: Duftmon is a very polite royal knight, ready to serve whoever he is loyal too, and is the strategist and thinks that Power is Justice. Duftmon is calm in battle, and can control even the most stubborn. He will kill if he has to, and will only show mercy if his master tells him to.


Origin: For as long a he knows, Duftmon has served with the royal knights, which intends to serve the gods of the digital world. His abilities came when he was created by Yggdrasil, the god of the digi-world. Since then, he will fight to his last breath.

Super powers:
Flight: Using his wings, Duftmon can fly.
Extinction Wave: Fires a shockwave from his rapier.
Black Aura Blast: Charges black energy from his rapier, and whips it out at enemies.
Theme song: none

Viewtiful to da max!
__________________
Once known as riolu42
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Dr Robotnik's Avatar
Dr Robotnik Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A boot
Posts: 9,070
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
Name: Duftmon
Super Hero/Villain name: none
Side: good
Apperance:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/di...opardmon_b.jpg
Personality: Duftmon is a very polite royal knight, ready to serve whoever he is loyal too, and is the strategist and thinks that Power is Justice. Duftmon is calm in battle, and can control even the most stubborn. He will kill if he has to, and will only show mercy if his master tells him to.


Origin: For as long a he knows, Duftmon has served with the royal knights, which intends to serve the gods of the digital world. His abilities came when he was created by Yggdrasil, the god of the digi-world. Since then, he will fight to his last breath.

Super powers:
Flight: Using his wings, Duftmon can fly.
Extinction Wave: Fires a shockwave from his rapier.
Black Aura Blast: Charges black energy from his rapier, and whips it out at enemies.
Theme song: none

Viewtiful to da max!
The name made me think of Duffman xD

ACCEPTED!
__________________
<Image made by Neo>
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Night Moose's Avatar
Night Moose Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 105
Default Re: End of the World (SU) (Crossover RP) [OPEN!]

Resevere please


Name: Riley Maxwell Wolfe
Super Hero/Villain name:
Side: (Good or Evil?)
Apperance: (Either a pic or a paragraph describing both their normal apperance, and their costume, if they wear one)
Personality: (How your character acts. At least a paragraph.)
Origin: (How you got your super powers, or a short history on how you found your powers.)
Super powers: He has Amzing Speed , Great smell and sight. Amazing agillty and endurence. He manipulate Electricty this is the cause of his amazing speed if he works up engouh of it he can climb walls. If you know water and elctrity go hand and hand . His first power was water but it was canceld out by his speed turing in to electrcy. his strength is not overly powerful but he strounger then the avarge human.
Theme song: (Put a link to your characters theme song. OPTIONAL)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com