Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 07-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Chaos Rush Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default New Fanfic Idea

Alright, so obviously my current fanfic is FAIL, because I'm hardly getting any feedback at all. I want to do a journey fanfic REALLY bad, so I thought instead of doing a R/S/E based fanfic where the plot isn't as flexible, I thought maybe I should do a FR/LG based fanfic, since the plot in those games is seriously underdeveloped, so that gives me more room to do what I want with the plot. What I've thought up of so far is:

17 years ago, a small underground group of people began a search for a legendary Pokemon (Mew). After 2 years of searching, they managed to get a hold of a DNA sample from Mew, and so they tried creating a clone of Mew with the DNA they got. First they tried creating an artificial Pokemon, and Porygon was the result. After that they actually started working on recreating Mew. As the cell began to grow, it constantly was switched into a bigger test tube every month. A problem arose however, once Mewtwo was the size of Mew, it continued to grow, bigger than it should have, and it had looked drastically different than Mew. After it realized that it was some clone, Mewtwo broke free, and attempted to kill the entire group of people, and burned down the mansion it was built in. In the process, Mewtwo severely hurt itself, and almost died. The surviving people abandoned the mansion, assuming that Mewtwo died. Somehow, 15 years later, it turned out that Mewtwo was alive, and had been sleeping for the past 15 years. Now that Mewtwo had finally awoken, it plans revenge on the group of people that "created" him, then it plans on killing Mew, and then one step farther: Mewtwo plans on killing Arceus, take it's power, then become the next Arceus. At that time, 3 new teenage Pokemon Trainers in Kanto receive their Trainer Card, and with the potential of power they have, Mewtwo is also after them.

Last edited by Chaos Rush; 07-03-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: New Fanfic Idea

This sounds suspiciously like the movie he was in -.o
Old 07-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Jonny Offline

Send a message via MSN to Jonny

Basically the same as the Mewtwo returns movie. Just not the acreus part.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Chaos Rush Offline
Experienced Trainer

I've never seen the first movie, and I HATE the anime, and am strictly anti-anime. Could you guys tell me what happens in the movie? Since I wrote that based on the in-game descriptions in the Pokemon Mansion in FR/LG.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Sheepat Offline

Well, i'll try.

Okay, so Mewtwo is created from the hair of a Mew, and awakens, thinking everyone is his enemies. Mewtwo destroys the labratory. Team Rocket leader Giovanni then comes over to the destroyed site, and convinces Mewtwo to join him. Mewtwo crushes all his enemies, and is in some wierd battle armor. Eventually, Mewtwo decides to break out because of Giovanni' s thinking Pokemon are simply tools to use. His armor destroyed, Mewtwo vanished.

That's pretty much the first part of the movie, I forgot some of the parts myself, but I think Mewtwo wants to destroy humans in the movie, but i'm not sure.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Mewtwo wants to annihilate all humans and Pokemon and take over the world with bigger and stronger clones of all the world's Pokemon. Then Ash & Co comes and foils his plans. Hmm, I haven't watched that movie since I was twelve . . . and probably won't again.
Old 07-20-2009, 10:28 PM
james_gotex Offline

Because it sounds so much like the original movie, you could do it from when Mewtwo wakes up and hears about the three trainers and Arceus. The part about the mansion been destroyed and all that already happened in the film, so there is no need to write it unless you want to express something that happened during the making which is drastically important to the later part of the plot, or you just really want to do it