Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 05-18-2009, 01:42 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: Mission Trial - Prelude: Eccentric Lunatics

OOC: Just curious, Cipher Lord, but you did buy those two potions from the Pokemart, right?
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:48 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
OOC: Just curious, Cipher Lord, but you did buy those two potions from the Pokemart, right?
THey don't sell Potions anymore? OR do they? I assumed that every trainer would have a few Potions on them due to the fact that they're items in any trainer's arsenal. Even though my character is technically insane, he's still a trainer.

IF I'm not allowed to make assumptions, I'll buy them or you can ignore them >.>

Can't buy em anymroe though
Old 05-18-2009, 01:52 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
THey don't sell Potions anymore? OR do they? I assumed that every trainer would have a few Potions on them due to the fact that they're items in any trainer's arsenal. Even though my character is technically insane, he's still a trainer.

IF I'm not allowed to make assumptions, I'll buy them or you can ignore them >.>

Can't buy em anymroe though

Yeah, sorry, the Park Mart isn't up anymore. That's still being worked on.

So just assume you don't have them.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Spiderc Offline

Send a message via AIM to Spiderc

"Blast, this isn't working. I need to take out these stupid Grass Pokemon." However, Clay knew that there was very little else that he could do. Magnezone couldn't attack because then it would bring attention to Togepi, and if Togepi was hurt, they would really be in trouble. Empoleon mainly had attacks that would affect multiple targets, which would most likely miss their opponents and hit themselves. Metagross's only chance of doing damage was to continue with Aerial Aces, and lastly Clay couldn't send out any more of his Pokemon, because they probably wouldn't be protected by the Safeguard.

Sighing, Clay called out the only commands that made sense. "Magnezone, just stay there. Metagross, use another Aerial Ace on that Roselia. Empoleon, stay there, but if you get a chance to use a Swagger attack on one of the..." Suddenly, a idea came to Clay, and hopefully it would work. "Empoleon, instead use your Swagger on Metagross." The Water Pokemon looked at Clay confused, but Clay just nodded.

Empoleon took a second to concentrate, and suddenly there was a red aura surround the Pokemon. With a small motion from the Water type, the red aura shot forward, toward Metagross. Metagross, who was swing its arm at the Roselia again, was hit by the aura just as it was getting close to the Grass type. With luck the additional power caused by Swagger would add to the damage done to the Grass type, even though Metagross wouldn't get confused by the attack due to Safeguard.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:35 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

OOC: Sorry for the long wait my friends! Now, let's get back to the show!

IC:

Outpost 1

Slice rushed at the wounded Bellsprout with no arms, quickly evading its attacks. Dropping his cloak upon the grass Pokemon, Slice quickly bagged the Pokemon as if it were caught in some sort of trap. Without mercy, Slice quickly and thoroughly chopped the Bellsprout into several pieces. It could not escape and within seconds was nothing more than a pile of leaves, vines, and buds upon the floor.

The other grass Pokemon looked at the massacre and another scream emitted from their mouths. This time, however, the screams seemed to be... unnatural and everyone, including those in the forest, can feel the screams within their own minds.

Slice ordered Staraptor to attack Gloom and it launched a powerful gust at the Pokemon. Gloom, however, had already begun to retreat. The gust blew it further forward into the dense foliage of the forest. Although throwing his dagger at Gloom, Slice could not make out if it hit. As he moved closer, he discovers to his disappointment that the dagger did not hit. Gloom was no where in sight as he mounted Staraptor.

Everywhere, including in the forest, grass Pokemon began withdrawing from their battles. The two sleeping grass Pokemon had awaken to the scream and had also begun dispersing, all of them charging away from the trainers and their Pokemon.

Save one. Empoleon's Swagger did indeed boost Metagross's attack without confusing it due to Safeguard. As the red aura surrounded Metagross, the pokemon felt a brief moment of confusion along with a surge of power. The confusion disappeared quickly and it followed through with its attack, smashing its arm against Roselia. The grass pokemon was thrown against the wall of the building, and then dropped to the ground, passed out.

OOC: At this point, should no one continue to pursue the grass pokemon, the battles are over. You are free to roleplay with each other and take any necessary actions. It should be noted that if you pursue the grass pokemon that the forest is quite dark and visibility is low.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:42 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

OOC: So I'm going to go ahead and summarize what happens since the other group is more or less unresponsive.

Essentially, the group in the forest does manage to fight off the grass pokemon, but they all manage to escape. Any psychic pokemon or pokemon with psychic abilities (such as Butterfree) notices that a strange aura awakens the sleeping grass pokemon. Normally such auras are indicative of psychic pokemon or psychic attacks. However the grass pokemon quickly retreat into the dense foliage. No one else follows.

The forest group returns to the outpost where the battle has also finished up. All the grass pokemon at the outpost have left or retreated save for one: a Roselia.

You all notice the ranger with the ten-gallon-hat directing the able-bodied rangers to quickly scout the area for any further attacks, to assist the wounded into the infirmary, and to take stock of the damage. He seems to be in charge of the outpost.