Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 06-23-2009, 11:42 PM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Meh. I really want one of the Heracross's so I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon, depending on what you want.
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:46 AM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslyer13 View Post
Meh. I really want one of the Heracross's so I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon, depending on what you want.
okay,but I need your list,what are you going to offer?

EDIT:I did not see yur list back there,

okay these for all three harricross

Untouched Events
Distant Land Espeon Lv 65 Timid, Umbreon Lv 65 Bold (all levels from when they arrived were rare candied)
Distant Land , Typhlosion

Manga.

your xd dragonite UT NEW

for my NOK deoxys.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...

Last edited by pickyeater; 06-24-2009 at 05:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Um, I only want one Heracross though, doesn't matter which one. Can I trade you just the Typhlosion then?
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:31 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslyer13 View Post
Um, I only want one Heracross though, doesn't matter which one. Can I trade you just the Typhlosion then?
sure,when your ready just give me your friend code,mine is 0474 4516 9349
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:33 PM
manga1313's Avatar
manga1313 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the bin,eating cookies
Posts: 232
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

ok when can you trade
__________________
diamond FC: 4553 7424 8139
platinum FC: 3180 2644 3220
My current trade thread
Watch this

100% to Frostbitten for amazing sig
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:34 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga1313 View Post
ok when can you trade
now if you want,whoever resoponds first.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

I can trade right now pickyeater. Use my diamond FC.
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:37 PM
YoNe_
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Do you want any of these?

Shokotan Pichu's

Characteristics

Somewhat of a clown
Somewhat Vain
Very Finicky

I also have NZ Timid Jirachi

and a BUNCH of Ev trained
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:41 PM
manga1313's Avatar
manga1313 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the bin,eating cookies
Posts: 232
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

ok i will trade another time cause i feeel really ill
__________________
diamond FC: 4553 7424 8139
platinum FC: 3180 2644 3220
My current trade thread
Watch this

100% to Frostbitten for amazing sig
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:44 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslyer13 View Post
I can trade right now pickyeater. Use my diamond FC.
what was the trade again? sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoNe_ View Post
Do you want any of these?

Shokotan Pichu's

Characteristics

Somewhat of a clown
Somewhat Vain
Very Finicky

I also have NZ Timid Jirachi

and a BUNCH of Ev trained
show me more EV trained
EDIT:wait for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manga1313 View Post
ok i will trade another time cause i feeel really ill
OK,thats fine then.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Distant Land Typhlosion for Any one of the Heracrosses (Tom, Christy, or the third one i forgot the name. XD)
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:47 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslyer13 View Post
Distant Land Typhlosion for Any one of the Heracrosses (Tom, Christy, or the third one i forgot the name. XD)
you mean seth,the one your getting.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:47 PM
YoNe_
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

My Ev Trained:

Ev Trained/Shiny Ev Trained:

Shiny Gardevoir Lvl 100 Male
Gentle Nature
Hp:268
Atk:147
Def:129
Sp.Atk:348
Sp.Def:361
Speed:191
Moveset:
Calm Mind,Magical Leaf,Psychic,Hypnosis

Shiny Breloom Lvl 100 Male
Adamant Nature
Hp:253
Atk:394
Def:194
Sp.Atk:112
Sp.Def:144
Speed:235
Moveset:
Headbutt,Force Palm,Sky Uppercut,Seed Bomb

Shiny Venasaur Lvl 100 Male
Quiet Nature
Hp:292
Atk:185
Def:191
Sp.Atk:328
Sp.Def:298
Speed:153
Moveset:
Sleep Powder,Synthesis,Energy Ball, Giga Drain

Shiny Honchkrow Lvl 100 Male
Naughty Nature (SUPER LUCK)
Hp:369
Atk:383
Def:119
Sp.Atk:275
Sp.Def:99
Speed:163
Moveset:
Swagger,Night Slash,Sucker Punch,Dark Pulse

Shiny Likilicky Lvl 100 Male
Relaxed Nature
Hp:423
Atk:202
Def:317
Sp.Atk:186
Sp.Def:227
Speed:96
Moveset:
Slam,Power Whip,Zen Headbutt, Swords Dance

Zangoose Lvl 100 Male
Lonely Nature
Hp:279
Atk:359
Def:117
Sp.Atk:134
Sp.Def:135
Speed:279
Moveset:
Night Slash,Brick Break,Swords Dance,Detect(changing)

Shiny Dusknoir Lvl 100 Male
Impish Nature
Hp:218
Atk:265
Def:405
Sp.Atk:125
Sp.Def:337
Speed:110
Moveset:
Shadow Punch,Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch

Shiny Shiftry Lvl 100 Male
Lonely Nature
Hp:352
Atk:328
Def:116
Sp.Atk:207
Sp.Def:141
Speed:225
Moveset:
Double Team, Extrasensory, Faint Attack, Swagger

Cloyster Lvl 100 Male
Relaxed Nature
Hp:220
Atk:222
Def:504
Sp.Atk:269
Sp.Def:117
Speed:136
Moveset:
Hail,Barrier,Ice Beam,Blizzard

Hariyama Lvl 100 Male
Brave Nature
Hp:492
Atk:372
Def:157
Sp.Atk:100
Sp.Def:140
Speed:103
Moveset:
Seismic Toss,Force Palm,Close Combat,Bulk Up

Arcanine Lvl 100 Male
Hasty Nature
Hp:322
Atk:319
Def:166
Sp.Atk:215
Sp.Def:180
Speed:317
Moveset:
Thunder Fang,Fire Fang,Extreme Speed,Aerial Ace

Shiny Ninetales Lvl 100 Female
Timid Nature
Hp:278
Atk:146
Def:171
Sp.Atk:197
Sp.Def:299
Speed:327
Moveset:
Calm Mind,Hypnosis,Ominous Wind,Flamethrower

Shiny Ninjask Lvl 100 Male
Naive Nature
Hp:255
Atk:278
Def:101
Sp.Atk:123
Sp.Def:105
Speed:460
Moveset:
Baton Pass,Swords Dance,Slash,Double Team

Shiny Dragonite Lvl 100 Male
Naughty Nature
Hp:380
Atk:403
Def:205
Sp.Atk:236
Sp.Def:189
Speed:192
Moveset:
Dragon Claw,Outrage,Dragon Dance,Thunder Punch


I'm also ev training more atm
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Minorin's Avatar
Minorin Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At home =)
Posts: 116
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

O lol. Ok sure! I'm online and waiting.
__________________

Diamond FC: 3051-4351-3485
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-24-2009, 05:50 PM
pickyeater's Avatar
pickyeater Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: californa
Posts: 216
Default Re: PickyEater Trading Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoNe_ View Post
My Ev Trained:

Ev Trained/Shiny Ev Trained:

Shiny Gardevoir Lvl 100 Male
Gentle Nature
Hp:268
Atk:147
Def:129
Sp.Atk:348
Sp.Def:361
Speed:191
Moveset:
Calm Mind,Magical Leaf,Psychic,Hypnosis

Shiny Breloom Lvl 100 Male
Adamant Nature
Hp:253
Atk:394
Def:194
Sp.Atk:112
Sp.Def:144
Speed:235
Moveset:
Headbutt,Force Palm,Sky Uppercut,Seed Bomb

Shiny Venasaur Lvl 100 Male
Quiet Nature
Hp:292
Atk:185
Def:191
Sp.Atk:328
Sp.Def:298
Speed:153
Moveset:
Sleep Powder,Synthesis,Energy Ball, Giga Drain

Shiny Honchkrow Lvl 100 Male
Naughty Nature (SUPER LUCK)
Hp:369
Atk:383
Def:119
Sp.Atk:275
Sp.Def:99
Speed:163
Moveset:
Swagger,Night Slash,Sucker Punch,Dark Pulse

Shiny Likilicky Lvl 100 Male
Relaxed Nature
Hp:423
Atk:202
Def:317
Sp.Atk:186
Sp.Def:227
Speed:96
Moveset:
Slam,Power Whip,Zen Headbutt, Swords Dance

Zangoose Lvl 100 Male
Lonely Nature
Hp:279
Atk:359
Def:117
Sp.Atk:134
Sp.Def:135
Speed:279
Moveset:
Night Slash,Brick Break,Swords Dance,Detect(changing)

Shiny Dusknoir Lvl 100 Male
Impish Nature
Hp:218
Atk:265
Def:405
Sp.Atk:125
Sp.Def:337
Speed:110
Moveset:
Shadow Punch,Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch

Shiny Shiftry Lvl 100 Male
Lonely Nature
Hp:352
Atk:328
Def:116
Sp.Atk:207
Sp.Def:141
Speed:225
Moveset:
Double Team, Extrasensory, Faint Attack, Swagger

Cloyster Lvl 100 Male
Relaxed Nature
Hp:220
Atk:222
Def:504
Sp.Atk:269
Sp.Def:117
Speed:136
Moveset:
Hail,Barrier,Ice Beam,Blizzard

Hariyama Lvl 100 Male
Brave Nature
Hp:492
Atk:372
Def:157
Sp.Atk:100
Sp.Def:140
Speed:103
Moveset:
Seismic Toss,Force Palm,Close Combat,Bulk Up

Arcanine Lvl 100 Male
Hasty Nature
Hp:322
Atk:319
Def:166
Sp.Atk:215
Sp.Def:180
Speed:317
Moveset:
Thunder Fang,Fire Fang,Extreme Speed,Aerial Ace

Shiny Ninetales Lvl 100 Female
Timid Nature
Hp:278
Atk:146
Def:171
Sp.Atk:197
Sp.Def:299
Speed:327
Moveset:
Calm Mind,Hypnosis,Ominous Wind,Flamethrower

Shiny Ninjask Lvl 100 Male
Naive Nature
Hp:255
Atk:278
Def:101
Sp.Atk:123
Sp.Def:105
Speed:460
Moveset:
Baton Pass,Swords Dance,Slash,Double Team

Shiny Dragonite Lvl 100 Male
Naughty Nature
Hp:380
Atk:403
Def:205
Sp.Atk:236
Sp.Def:189
Speed:192
Moveset:
Dragon Claw,Outrage,Dragon Dance,Thunder Punch


I'm also ev training more atm
okay,but for what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonslyer13 View Post
O lol. Ok sure! I'm online and waiting.
Yeah,I basicly choose using eany meany miney mo.
__________________
Wow,I am A physhic...Thing...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com