Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Skylands Offline

Default Which of Ash's travel companions got the most character development?

My vote goes to Brock. In the beginning episodes, he seemed like a force to be reckoned with, and someone who can't be beaten by any more than an average trainer. However in the next few episodes, it was evident about his problem. Anyway he has come a long way, and has been a dependant guy. He knows a lot about Pokemon and computers.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron
Default Re: Which of Ash's travel companions got the most character development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylands View Post
My vote goes to Brock. In the beginning episodes, he seemed like a force to be reckoned with, and someone who can't be beaten by any more than an average trainer. However in the next few episodes, it was evident about his problem. Anyway he has come a long way, and has been a dependant guy. He knows a lot about Pokemon and computers.
in the sinnoh episodes, he has helped ash and dawn a whole hell of a lot
Old 05-31-2009, 12:00 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: Which of Ash's travel companions got the most character development?

Misty, she actually...got a life. :o

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 06-08-2009, 01:38 PM
SuperSaiyajin4Gengar Offline
Amateur Trainer

Misty was the longest serving Ash's companion until end of Johto series and 5 movies and she had the best character development becuase she caught Poliwag, Corsola and entered Whirl Cup torunament and Misty developed a close friendship towards ash and could get married one day.

But Brock is mostly in it for pokemon Breeding, a knowlege of pokemon and healing pokemon.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:47 PM
Giratina Offline

Even though I personally hate the character, my vote goes to miss May.

Think about it. In the beginning she was petrified of any and all Pokemon, if I remember correctly - and by the end, she was a Coordinator working side-by-side with creatures that were a whole heck of a lot more imposing than some stupid Poochyena and Zigzagoon. And she even continued to be a Coordinator, even when Ash left her for Sinnoh! If getting over a fear isn't good character development, I don't know what is.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Yoda55 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Yoda55

Quote:
Yeah I agree. Brock.

^ ^
Click
Old 06-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Agreed. Besides, he has stuck around Ash more than anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Even though I personally hate the character, my vote goes to miss May.

Think about it. In the beginning she was petrified of any and all Pokemon, if I remember correctly - and by the end, she was a Coordinator working side-by-side with creatures that were a whole heck of a lot more imposing than some stupid Poochyena and Zigzagoon. And she even continued to be a Coordinator, even when Ash left her for Sinnoh! If getting over a fear isn't good character development, I don't know what is.
Fear? No, she just hated them.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:20 PM
Giratina Offline

The fact still remains: she didn't like them at the beginning, and at the end she did.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
The fact still remains: she didn't like them at the beginning, and at the end she did.
Well... I was closer to the truth than you were. Ha. >:P