Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 09-22-2008, 09:06 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Park Discussion Lounge (URPG Related Questions, Park Style)

Ugh, my monitor died Saturday. Sorry guys, but I'll have to take longer to finish what I still need to get done.

But do post your times, those who are coming, and you know who you are. We should all meet and have a talk together, so we're all on the same page about the nitty gritty deep details that aren't immediately obvious. There's gotta be a date and time we can all agree on, that suits everybody. It's not a closed chat though, just that not many people are really needed, just the ones directly involved

And Kendo how does that not answer your question? The first link goes to the RP thread. The fact that it's empty should be of no consequence. That's where the RP is going to be happening. There need to be ready staff and ready players, so of course it's still empty.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-22-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
And Kendo how does that not answer your question? The first link goes to the RP thread. The fact that it's empty should be of no consequence. That's where the RP is going happening. There need to be ready staff and ready players, so of couse it's still empty.
I thought there were ready players and at least one ready ranger (I saw one signed up), sorry.
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:28 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Only one? You must mean me then. I'd personally prefer to take that test too, since I don't want people to do something I myself have never done.

And Signups will be processed when I'm not in school (Like now, posting from the computer lab when I should be typing homework), and when I replace my monitor.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-22-2008 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:57 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Only one? You must mean me then. I'd personally prefer to take that test too, since I don't want people to do something I myself have never done.

And Signups will be processed when I'm not in school (Like now, posting from the computer lab when I should be typing homework), and when I replace my monitor.

But nothing can be started yet until at least Bron and I talk. There is one or two major things to go over before we start the Test Rounds.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda
Default Re: Pokemon Locations

This is a good list!
Old 05-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Lusitania Offline

If I may, I might suggest that you give requirements for each of the levels to get a Pokemon in the RP. It seems rather...vague...at the moment.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Wow, I didn't even think anybody was touching the National Park when I first joined. But it looks like it's moving forward. Can't wait until it finally opens. This would make catching Pokemon easier, since YOU provide the story(you do, right?), so I'm not constantly attempting an idea and then scrapping it.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 05-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyurgh View Post
Wow, I didn't even think anybody was touching the National Park when I first joined. But it looks like it's moving forward. Can't wait until it finally opens. This would make catching Pokemon easier, since YOU provide the story(you do, right?), so I'm not constantly attempting an idea and then scrapping it.
From what I understand, yes, they do indeed provide the story.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

If this list is out, does it mean that the park is going to open soon? is there a set date? and final question, how does one sign up?
Old 05-24-2009, 09:41 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redino987 View Post
If this list is out, does it mean that the park is going to open soon? is there a set date? and final question, how does one sign up?
We're still in the middle of the trials, of which the Adventure one, the one that pretty much follows this list of Pokemon habitats, didn't even start due to lack of interest/RM being busy.

So, no, park isn't open as of now, but things are progressing. Characters sign-ups aren't needed, you'll make them when you join the scenario of choice. To my understanding, that's it.

@Nyurgh: what do you think Harry, RM, and we people taking part in the Mission Trial Run are doing? Picking up daisies? It may not look hard on us, but we're still working toward having an efficient park. If you thought no activity was going on here, you could've as well taken a look at what was happening in this board.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 05-24-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

Outer Heaven, my kind of place.

Great list, Sam.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:41 PM
Redino987 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redino987

Thanks DG, now for one more question: is there a way to join in whats happening now, or is it too late?
Old 05-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redino987 View Post
Thanks DG, now for one more question: is there a way to join in whats happening now, or is it too late?
No. You can't. Now gtfo

Kidding kidding -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
We're still in the middle of the trials, of which the Adventure one, the one that pretty much follows this list of Pokemon habitats, didn't even start due to lack of interest/RM being busy.

So, no, park isn't open as of now, but things are progressing. Characters sign-ups aren't needed, you'll make them when you join the scenario of choice. To my understanding, that's it.

@Nyurgh: what do you think Harry, RM, and we people taking part in the Mission Trial Run are doing? Picking up daisies? It may not look hard on us, but we're still working toward having an efficient park. If you thought no activity was going on here, you could've as well taken a look at what was happening in this board.
Amen.