Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Calypso Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to Calypso
Default New Title - DP130! [Spoiler]

Since the title spoilers thread pretty much failed, I've decided I'll just post the titles in seperate threads as they are released. That way, the episodes may attract more discussion/speculation.

Anyway:
DP130: Ampharos Train! Handsome Appears!!

Looks as if Looker will be making his debut. And I'm pretty sure train refers to the mode of transport. Train to Mt. Coronet, anyone?

I'll also add episode description/preview pictures/animation director etc as they are revealed.

Last edited by Calypso; 05-08-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:46 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default Re: New Title - DP130! [Spoiler]

I'm getting more and more convinced they may use the Platinum plot on MT. Coronet and everybody is trapped on Giratina's backwards world. They should add a multiple 5-part drama in this plight.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Calypso Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I guess I was wrong about seperate threads attracting more discussion... xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
I'm getting more and more convinced they may use the Platinum plot on MT. Coronet and everybody is trapped on Giratina's backwards world. They should add a multiple 5-part drama in this plight.
With the introduction of Looker, and the Sinnoh outfits, it does seem likely. But then again, Candice is using her DP team, and so was Byron.

Oh, and by the way, the aforementioned train is on route to Lake Acquity, which pretty much confirms a Galactic Lake arc.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

That guy has an episode nao?! LOL. Ampharos Train? That sounds uber. I wonder if Looker uses any Pokemon or such. Based on Platinum, he uses a Croagunk at the very last part of the game, when he arrests Prof. Charon at some Mountain in the Survival Area. Stark mountain, was it?

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 05-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Calypso Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
That guy has an episode nao?! LOL. Ampharos Train? That sounds uber. I wonder if Looker uses any Pokemon or such. Based on Platinum, he uses a Croagunk at the very last part of the game, when he arrests Prof. Charon at some Mountain in the Survival Area. Stark mountain, was it?
Yeah, Ampharos sounds refreshing. :>

And I was actually contemplating teams earlier. I was thinking:

Croagunk - seems most probable, since, like you mentioned, he owns one in the games.
Electrike/Growlithe - fits the polie dog requirement/stereotype.
Flying type - possibly to scout?