Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:50 AM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: Ideas

I have two ideas

- Hey You Pikachu! [DS]
- Pokemon Snap [DSi]

It'll be genius

Kuronoa

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 02-28-2009, 03:00 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoaferBoyzX View Post
[COLOR="Orange"]- Hey You Pikachu! [DS]

I actually think that's pretty cool, considering the DS has a mic. Or, you could do it with the Wii, and do more activities... hmm...

Old 02-28-2009, 03:04 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post

I actually think that's pretty cool, considering the DS has a mic. Or, you could do it with the Wii, and do more activities... hmm...
I think that Hey You, Pikachu would be better suited to the DSi.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Larvitar Lover Offline

well i've always tought about a voice played game, there are basic comands like Jump or Avoid and the attack commands. and this way you can also chain attacks into eachother. like in the anime
Old 04-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

It's strange. Strange that everyone ignores my ideas. D:

Oh well. I have more.

Like actually shouting out the attack to make the Pokemon attack, or shout out an item name to use it...
Old 04-05-2009, 01:53 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

There is this challenge in SSBB where there are two trainers, both having a Charizard, Ivysaur, Squirtle. Not sure how many of you know about/played the challenge, but basically, I want a game like brawl.

Oh! Good idea I have just had! You test out your teams in a sub-section like group brawls, and in the story mode like sub-space emissary, you would throw a Pokeball in an attempt to catch the Pokemon, much like how you throw that coin to get a trophy version of the enemy you threw it out.

Basically, I want a game like brawl, but with only Pokemon and a decent story mode where you use the Pokemon you have caught, then use them in group brawls.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:30 PM
TheDarkEevee Offline

Personally, I think that Nintendo needs to add a storyline. Not this ten-year-old-boy-go-mess-up-*insert team's name here*'s-plan-and-beat-elite-four crap, but a real storyline.

Last edited by TheDarkEevee; 04-05-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
It's strange. Strange that everyone ignores my ideas. D:

Oh well. I have more.

Like actually shouting out the attack to make the Pokemon attack, or shout out an item name to use it...
Yeah, but it would probably mess up. For example, my Pokemon is on the verge of getting killed (fainted, whatever.) and I decide to use a Hyper Potion. I yell out "Use Hyper Potion!" and on the screen it says "Used Potion!".... then the opponent's Pokemon kills mine...
Old 04-06-2009, 02:55 AM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

In my opinion I think a Gold/Silver/Crystal remake would be grand, with some new touches of course. Like have some new additional story line, all the new pokemon, and the Railroad/S.S. Ann not only hook up to Kanto, but also Hoenn and Sinnoh. I think that would make a great new game idea, I would enjoy it :/
Old 04-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Dancing Mad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Dancing Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflTacos View Post
In my opinion I think a Gold/Silver/Crystal remake would be grand, with some new touches of course. Like have some new additional story line, all the new pokemon, and the Railroad/S.S. Ann not only hook up to Kanto, but also Hoenn and Sinnoh. I think that would make a great new game idea, I would enjoy it :/
That personally sounds like the ultimate Pokemon game, but I think we are going to have to wait a while before a new batch of Pokemon.

"The only pace is suicide pace, and every day is a good day to die."
- Steve Prefontaine
Old 04-06-2009, 03:08 AM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing Mad View Post
That personally sounds like the ultimate Pokemon game, but I think we are going to have to wait a while before a new batch of Pokemon.
Yeah, I was definitely surprised at what things they had to stoop to in order to create new pokemon. They have made like 7 different birds. I mean they even made a bell pokemon >__>.

Well, in order to make the G/S/C remake they don't need new pokemon, just kind of a fire red/leaf green of the batch with a added on Railroad/S.S. Ann system linking to the other regions. It will probably be a good 3-4 years before they come up with 150+ new pokes.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:24 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarr View Post
Yeah, but it would probably mess up. For example, my Pokemon is on the verge of getting killed (fainted, whatever.) and I decide to use a Hyper Potion. I yell out "Use Hyper Potion!" and on the screen it says "Used Potion!".... then the opponent's Pokemon kills mine...
No, it should use up a Hyper Potion. Of course, you can use it the normal way... XP

Anyway, another idea would be to have a journal, to keep track of what stuff you've done. :9