Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-30-2009, 11:56 PM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Default Re: - - Gold/Silver Re-make Petition Thread: PE2K Version - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Master View Post
Even if they did, that's not how it works. They've got marketing departments and things like that. Their ultimate goal is to make money. Sure, a petition would let them now that several hundred hardcore, diehard fans that go online and chat about this stuff would buy the remake... But what about the many thousands of little kids who just play the games and don't go online with it? Would they care about the nostalgia of Joho?

It sounds like I'm against you; I'm not. I want the remakes too, I'm just trying to explain that petitions don't work, so don't dissallusion yourself by thinking you'll get the remakes made.
I know that the re-makes probably won't get made by the influence of the thread, but it signals that it could be a money making opportunity and if I were them I would grasp a hold of it and give everyone what they want. Also it'd be weird to make a re-make for the old Red and Blue series and not make a re-make for the G/S series which was one of their most succesful games that they have made.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:38 AM
kingofboos23432 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to kingofboos23432

Best region ever sign me up!!
Username kingofboos23432

Fc Platinum-0732-1189-3493 Shoddy: Username Kingofboos
Old 05-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofboos23432 View Post
Best region ever sign me up!!
Username kingofboos23432
Signed up. Alright, for now I will send these names that we have so far to other forums and combine them into an enormous list to see what we have. Then we'll decide what we'll say in the message andp provide all of the links to this thread along with other Petition threads.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Azumi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Azumi Send a message via MSN to Azumi Send a message via Yahoo to Azumi

I don't think this is necessary anymore. The newest Bulbapedia article says a "popularly-discussed" Pokémon game will be announced later this month. The part about discussion leads me to believe it's the remakes everyone's been anticipating. Let's just hope so, I really loved the GSC series.

Good luck with your task and never give up hope. :)
Old 05-03-2009, 05:05 AM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
I don't think this is necessary anymore. The newest Bulbapedia article says a "popularly-discussed" Pokémon game will be announced later this month. The part about discussion leads me to believe it's the remakes everyone's been anticipating. Let's just hope so, I really loved the GSC series.

Good luck with your task and never give up hope. :)
Really? I'm going to check this out and thanks.