Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 07:03 AM
Tasteless Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tasteless
Default Re: 5th Gen Game Info

._.

"look i was just breeding stats and i put in pokemon i bred with other pokemon and it came out like this and i can do it again in a video if i have 2

the pokemon with the big stats are actually bread because i breed for people and they want a lvl 1 dratini with 6 in all stats and thats good for an egg so yea"

Last edited by Tasteless; 04-24-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:11 AM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

I don't get your point, are you agreeing with him or what?
Old 04-24-2009, 07:12 AM
Tasteless Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tasteless

If posting a wonderbread picture and bolding the misspelled word "bread" doesn't make it look sarcastic enough, I don't know what will, so I'm just going to end this post with something on topic:

lol i think gen 5 wil be in fiore
Old 04-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteless View Post
If posting a wonderbread picture and bolding the misspelled word "bread" doesn't make it look sarcastic enough, I don't know what will, so I'm just going to end this post with something on topic:

Fiore? That's the Pokemon Ranger place! And there's only four towns!! There's no way that the 5th Gen could be there. I think there's going to be an entirely different region with new Pokemon like they did with Sinnoh, Hoenn, etc.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteless View Post

Sorry, we brits don't know what wonderbread is :P
Old 04-24-2009, 11:34 AM
gamelord Offline
Experienced Trainer

Remind me why we are discussing Wonderbread?

Anyway, if you do want people to believe you, give Photographic proof, an Online article, Ect.

Anyway im also expecting a Jhoto remake aswell in Gen V. Also, it wouldn't be Fiore, because Ranger is a Side-game. Think about it, have they ever, or ever will make an actual Full-Fledged game in Treasure Town?
Uno Friend Code: 0818-3771-4290

Last edited by gamelord; 04-24-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

To my knowledge, there have been no spoilers - not even a small, juicy tidbit - pointing to generation EXCEPT an interview with one of the makers of Pokémon revealing that generation five is a definite, and that they are, to say, "locked in" with the decision.

And that's it, so far. ;D
Old 04-24-2009, 10:54 PM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
To my knowledge, there have been no spoilers - not even a small, juicy tidbit - pointing to generation EXCEPT an interview with one of the makers of Pokémon revealing that generation five is a definite, and that they are, to say, "locked in" with the decision.

And that's it, so far. ;D
Well there's the constant referalls to a re-make of G/S with the constant references to Johto in D/P/P and all three of the Johto starters in the final movie of the D/P/P series. I'm hoping that G/S will have their long awaited re-make soon.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:25 PM
TDGfighter Offline

well personally i think G IV was a goodbye since they got into stuff like gods the fabric of the universe different worlds its just way out there if there is another pokemon i would rather it be toned down if not i would get very wild

another way to go also is remakes of other games personally i think redoing the gcn games for a handheld would be awesome
Old 04-25-2009, 12:51 AM
Lord Torterra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarr View Post
Well there's the constant referalls to a re-make of G/S with the constant references to Johto in D/P/P and all three of the Johto starters in the final movie of the D/P/P series. I'm hoping that G/S will have their long awaited re-make soon.
The interview states it's going to be 5th gen, not a remake. So don't get you're hopes up so soon.

^ Props to Bobby_Digital72 from Neoseeker.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:11 AM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Torterra View Post
The interview states it's going to be 5th gen, not a remake. So don't get you're hopes up so soon.
Nintendo needs to wake up and look at what the customers want. I can guarantee that Nintendo will earn alot of more money with creating a G/S remake, but I hope that the 5th Gen will be good and not crappy.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:16 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

We need a source, otherwise all this is just speculation. And like Gofre said, other sites would have this news by now.

Nothing else to discuss here, since it can be talked about in other threads... Wonderbread is tasty though!

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Closed Thread