Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Jakos Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jakos Send a message via Yahoo to Jakos Send a message via Skype™ to Jakos
Default 5th Gen Game Info

I have been hearing about the next 2 titles for the 5th gen games

They are...
~~~~~~~~
Amethyst
&
Jade

and the region they are going to be in is supposedly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orre
(With the ability to go to other regions)

ADD ME ON SKYPE - Dealerboy-1

Old 04-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Pickleboy Offline

Default Re: 5th Gen Game Info

Hmm... New Trainer status + low post count + very awful spelling and grammar (even in internet standards) + previous posts have been rediculous + not very reliable information = nerdy loser seeking attention on a forum. However, your sig is somewhat well done, so I guess I'll bump it up to someone poorly mislead and lonely.

That's simply not possible. Platinum JUST came out not all that long ago, so there's no way Nintendo would be giving info on a 5th Generation series, even if the game came WAY earlier in Japan. Also, Orre was exclusive to 3rd generation, and making everything done fro 3d to 2d would not suit it. Also, witht eh ability to go to other regions is not quite credible, though I'm not slapping it back in your face because GSC let you travel to and from Kanto and Johto, but then again GSC was supposed to be set 3 years later after the events of RBY (which, by the way, is why there hasn't been a direct remake of GSC. If they do make a game featuring johto, it won't be like it was on the GBC and will be set in the same time RSE, FRLG and DPPt are).

Of course, I still think you're just posting to see a reaction, because this is poorly advertised... of course, you succeeded because I had just reacted, so congrats.

Last edited by Pickleboy; 04-23-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Jakos Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jakos Send a message via Yahoo to Jakos Send a message via Skype™ to Jakos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
Hmm... New Trainer status + low post count + not very reliable information = nerdy loser seeking attention on a forum. However, you're sig is too well done, so I guess I'll bump it up to someone poorly mislead.

That's simply not possible. Platinum JUST came out not all that long ago, so there's no way Nintendo would be giving info on a 5th Generation series, even if the game came WAY earlier in Japan. Also, Orre was exclusive to 3rd generation, and making everything done fro 3d to 2d would not suit it. Also, witht eh ability to go to other regions is not quite credible, though I'm not slapping it back in your face because GSC let you travel to and from Kanto and Johto, but then again GSC was supposed to be set 3 years later after the events of RBY (which, by the way, is why there hasn't been a direct remake of GSC. If they do make a game featuring johto, it won't be like it was on the GBC and will be set in the same time RSE, FRLG and DPPt are).

Of course, I still think you're just posting to see a reaction, because this is poorly advertised... of course, you succeeded because I had just reacted, so congrats.

your rite i ahve just joined here but i just got back from japan a few weeks ago and i was reading in a magazine and it said in an article about nintendo that a nentedo employee leaked the project files for the 5th gen and it sayd that the games were titled amethyst and jade and the game will be in orre so watever but in my defence its probbably nintendo trying to release false info to suprise the public.

and i didn't post just to get a reaction i didnt care how i advertised it i was just placing information out that i have learned just to let people know who happen upon this thread liek you.

Old 04-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Pickleboy Offline

So it took you a few weeks and a couple days worth of posting before you decided to tell us this big, important news, hmm? Wel, it's whatever, the news isn't going to be taken seriously, especially by someone like you, so this was rather just a nuisence rather than an actual post.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:30 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Ahmahgawd. That was really mean, Pickleboy. Just because he hasn't been a member for as long as you have, doesn't mean he's inferior in any way. There's no need to be so rude and call him names, and I find it ironic that you criticised his grammar when you can't use the right form of your.

Although I am inclined to agree that I don't really believe this all that much, but only because it does seem a bit too soon after the release of Platinum, and the fact that it would be based in Orre. Perhaps if you gave us the name of the magazine and maybe (if possible) a link to a website where this news is posted, people would be more likely to believe this.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 04-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

I'm amused by this discussion. We have less reason to distrust this information than we have to distrust you for distrusting it. But that's not what this topic is about, it's about the game titles. If you can't at least post on something related to the topic other than to say 'omg, no1's gointo listn 2 u cuz ur a n00b' then you may as well not post here at all.

I would think that if they were going to recycle any regions, it would be Johto, but maybe that's reason enough for Nintendo to surprise everyone and go with somewhere like Orre. It may even be a Wii title? Who knows? That would be interesting, for them to make a full Pokemon title on a console instead of a hand held; it could be compatible with the other games too because of easy connectivity between wii and DS. something to think about anyways.

EDIT: lol, Jackson, your post wasn't here when I typed mine, I hope you know I wasn't addressing you.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Pickleboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
I'm amused by this discussion. We have less reason to distrust this information than we have to distrust you for distrusting it. But that's not what this topic is about, it's about the game titles. If you can't at least post on something related to the topic other than to say 'omg, no1's gointo listn 2 u cuz ur a n00b' then you may as well not post here at all.

I would think that if they were going to recycle any regions, it would be Johto, but maybe that's reason enough for Nintendo to surprise everyone and go with somewhere like Orre. It may even be a Wii title? Who knows? That would be interesting, for them to make a full Pokemon title on a console instead of a hand held; it could be compatible with the other games too because of easy connectivity between wii and DS. something to think about anyways.

EDIT: lol, Jackson, your post wasn't here when I typed mine, I hope you know I wasn't addressing you.
Damn, no need to get all psuedo-intellectual on me. If you've seen this guys earlier posts on various subjects, you'd MOST LIKELY agree. I'm all for n00bs and such sharing info, but this guy has "spammer" written all over him... or her...?
Old 04-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Jakos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
Damn, no need to get all psuedo-intellectual on me. If you've seen this guys earlier posts on various subjects, you'd MOST LIKELY agree. I'm all for n00bs and such sharing info, but this guy has "spammer" written all over him... or her...?
HIM and look you can fly your nerd @$$ over to japan and look through the millions of articles and find the one i read yourself if you do not beleive me.

Old 04-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakos View Post
HIM and look you can fly your nerd @$$ over to japan and look through the millions of articles and find the one i read yourself if you do not beleive me.
Look who's talking. Y'know, there's tons of nOObs (like yourself) who post this kind of stuff on every forum they can possibly find and try to make people believe their lie. How about showing us some proof of this article such as a picture or something? Don't post some fake picture you made on MS Paint, it just makes you look like more of a dumb @** than you already are.
Old 04-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

Sounds so amazing. I can't wait. [/sarcasm]

...yes, that was mean.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 04-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonsie View Post
Sounds so amazing. I can't wait. [/sarcasm]

...yes, that was mean.
It may seem mean, but it's the truth.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Jakos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajarr View Post
Look who's talking. Y'know, there's tons of nOObs (like yourself) who post this kind of stuff on every forum they can possibly find and try to make people believe their lie. How about showing us some proof of this article such as a picture or something? Don't post some fake picture you made on MS Paint, it just makes you look like more of a dumb @** than you already are.
dude im not in japan no more so you can find your own D@m proof

Old 04-24-2009, 06:39 AM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

So in the face or coro coro, serebii, wikipedia, pokemon.com and the other hordes of credible sources who have reported nothing on this, you believe that we will fall for your story despite having no physical evidence? Sounds about as credible as your shiny breeding and super-egg methods to me...
Old 04-24-2009, 06:50 AM
Tasteless Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tasteless

remember, the big-stat pokemon are actually bread

Old 04-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteless View Post
remember, the big-stat pokemon are actually bread

Check his locked threads, he claims to have a golem with over 400 in every stat. That's not possible through any method.
Closed Thread