Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Re: 3 Things that you wish were in Pokemon

Storyline wise, I'd like to think that the next game be about being on the evil team's side. It'd be a pretty interesting twist.

l links l
Old 04-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Vaughn Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 9)

Send a message via AIM to Vaughn Send a message via Yahoo to Vaughn

Able to choose from different kinds of trainers when you start.

Hit me up on AIM: neuroticnero

vpp | urpg | pol
Old 04-14-2009, 12:33 AM
rangermoore Offline
Amateur Trainer

Well, I would like better Pseudo 3D that displayed in DPP, and like many have said, more customization, and a pokemon starter from each type set, and definitely more of the emptier types, like more fire pokemon, more ghost pokemon, more steel pokemon. Definitely more ghost.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:56 AM
Silvyre Offline
Experienced Trainer

Mine would definitely be:

1. Being able to go to all regions. It might be a stretch, but that's why Crystal is my second favorite of all Pokemon games: because you can go from Johto to Kanto, and challenge the gym leaders there, etc. Also, it's fun to see the different aspects and environment in different versions (i.e. the characters in Kanto differ from the region in Yellow to the region in Crystal).

2. A better storyline. Jeez, I know a lot of people have said this, but seriously. Though my love for Pokemon is unfailing, the creators have got to make something better for the next generation. Meaning, I would love to see some better names (Team Galactic, Jupiter, Saturn = o__o) and uniforms (...I don't think I need to say anything) for the bad guys. Maybe make the player's friend/rival be part of the evil organization, that would be cool.

Although, I really liked the Colosseum and XD games. Not gonna lie, I was legitimately shocked when I found out, in Colosseum, that Phenac's Mayor was Es Cade. xDDDD Honestly, I love Cipher. ^^

3. Finally, like a lot of people said, more customization. Being able to choose what the character looks like, age, etc. Maybe that would change the game a bit, like what the other characters say to you and how they treat you and stuff.

Banner by Arate || Behind the Eyes of Cipher
Look at its beauty! <--- Made by WWotS, fellow lover of Shadow Lugia. :o