Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Shadow From The Deep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Stolen

i lost my yellow version somewhere in my house and never found it. I was sooo dissapointed but oh well at least I haven't lost my newer games that wouldn't be very good.

Hatch: 1545
Pikachu: 1590
Raichu: 1650
Done: 1830

Old 04-13-2009, 07:41 AM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline

Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Stolen

Sigh...yeah, I did. My two friends and I, (one of which is The Unreal Shadow Tracker on here), had gone out to this one bar in downtown Chicago. On the way back home, we were sitting on the last car of the train by ourselves and yes, we were a bit on the not-sober side. So the three of us are just sitting there laughing and having a good time when this group of 6-7 guys comes up to us and asks us for the time. My friend Chris pulls out his BlackBerry and tells them. They thank us, only to ask Chris to see that phone of his. Well, it was all downhill from there. Chris and TUST were sitting next to each other and I was across the aisle from them. When the group of thugs gets to me, they were grabbing my pockets. In my drunken stupidity, I tried blocking them from my pockets, which only angered them. See, Chris and TUST got away with only having their phones and money, (which wasn't much, probably like no more than ten dollars), while I had my entire wallet stolen, and my Nintendo DS which was housing my Tetris DS and Pokemon FireRed. God damn it it still annoys me to this day. :(