Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 04-11-2009, 10:46 PM
-Zodeon Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England <3
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Errm, I don't understand your question?

If you mean like why have a gallery, then the answer is:

It's somewhere to keep all my things in one place, As im only really active on this forum, which has a great graphics section. As well as that its a good way to get some good feedback on your work, and I list them from first to last, so It's an easy way to look for improvement and change in styles. And I can make friends and rivals .
__________________


0989 7772 7033
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Azumi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: tba
Posts: 1,385
Send a message via AIM to Azumi Send a message via MSN to Azumi Send a message via Yahoo to Azumi
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

更加後面畫廊 = more behind the Gallery

Tehehehe. Now that's what I mean. I completely understand why you'd want a gallery to show off your stupendously pleasing tags. :D
__________________
inactive
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:01 PM
-Zodeon Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England <3
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
更加後面畫廊 = more behind the Gallery

Tehehehe. Now that's what I mean. I completely understand why you'd want a gallery to show off your stupendously pleasing tags. :D
Oh that!

It just looked cool. It means "Gallery of" but unfortunately Zodeon isn't a chinese word xD.
__________________


0989 7772 7033
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Azumi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: tba
Posts: 1,385
Send a message via AIM to Azumi Send a message via MSN to Azumi Send a message via Yahoo to Azumi
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zodeon View Post
Oh that!

It just looked cool. It means "Gallery of" but unfortunately Zodeon isn't a chinese word xD.
Ah! Apparently I know very little Chinese.
Then make Zodeon a word. One day it will be. I will go to China and fight for it.
__________________
inactive
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-12-2009, 02:34 PM
-Zodeon Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England <3
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

I'll Find a symbol meaning Amazing and use that instead then :P.

Anyway, made these least night, not sure which I prefer. Probably the blue one but I don't really like either.



__________________


0989 7772 7033
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Isaac8296's Avatar
Isaac8296 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saipan;
Posts: 933
Send a message via Yahoo to Isaac8296
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Those are really good Z( I hope i dont offend you in any way by calling you "Z") Lol...
__________________


Yeah buddy!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-12-2009, 09:26 PM
-Zodeon Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England <3
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac8296 View Post
Those are really good Z( I hope i dont offend you in any way by calling you "Z") Lol...
Not at all, thanks for the feedback :).

Added my Tag for the banner of the week:


I don't really like it but oh well.
__________________


0989 7772 7033
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Azumi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: tba
Posts: 1,385
Send a message via AIM to Azumi Send a message via MSN to Azumi Send a message via Yahoo to Azumi
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zodeon View Post


The render is too jagged and sharp around the edges. Peraps blurring it would blend it more. Try only sharpening the face and not the outline or edges because that takes away from the overall appearance unless the background is sharp too. It removes depth when edges are sharp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zodeon View Post
Depthy, mate. You finally brushed over a render and look what you got- a magical substance known as deptor which can be used to make depth. The sparksquares on the left also add depth as they move from smaller to larger, giving the illusion that they're moving outward. Learn to love it. <3

... I want one of your tags. :s
__________________
inactive
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-12-2009, 11:37 PM
-Zodeon Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England <3
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Tried something a little different, inspirted by Tombi's use of brigher colours. Not liking it if i'm honest, I'm gonna have another go at a bright tag though.




I tried to make something else using bright colours, which turned out to be an amazing peice if im honest, considering the original stock image was the cover of the song I was listening too haha. Inspiration from music FTW! Made 2 versions, one is alot brighter. I prefer the Darker one though. I supplied the original image too incase anyones interested in that.

V1:

V2:

Original Stock:


Song was Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed, from the Album Ten Thousand Fists :).


@ Azumi, Gotta go now but I'll check out what you said and work on it tommorow, I'll also gladly make you a tag tommorow :P. Night for now!
__________________


0989 7772 7033

Last edited by -Zodeon; 04-12-2009 at 11:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Isaac8296's Avatar
Isaac8296 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Saipan;
Posts: 933
Send a message via Yahoo to Isaac8296
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Those tags are awseome man..... you have got some skillz!! But the top bright colored one, it sorta looks.... idk.... i cant think of a word for it.....
__________________


Yeah buddy!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-13-2009, 01:57 AM
Azumi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: tba
Posts: 1,385
Send a message via AIM to Azumi Send a message via MSN to Azumi Send a message via Yahoo to Azumi
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zodeon View Post
The contrast from the bright to dark is beautiful. It reminds me of the setting sun at the scene of a battlefield. The focal blends in to an amazing extent, so much so that I would believe that you just cropped a stock to make that tag. Cut it out, you're getting too good too fast! D:
TEACH ME, YOU ARE MY GOD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zodeon View Post
V1:

V2:

Original Stock:


Song was Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed, from the Album Ten Thousand Fists :).
I'm running out of critique! All I can really say about this one here is that I'm amazed how you were able to cut out that one person from that whole stock and still make it look like a render. The second version is better, just so you know, because a light source adds a whole new dimension to any tag. Again, great use of pale and shadowy colors. You're blending focals into sigs much better than before just by brushing over them. Isn't critique nice? It helps out so many people yet so little people give it... it's sad, really. Don't stop now, you're just getting to the good stuff!
/grin
__________________
inactive
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-13-2009, 02:04 AM
Operative's Avatar
Operative Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 5,862
Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

The 2nd and 3rd ones are a bit plain but the rest look amazing. I like all the desgins you added in the back.

I also love your color schemes. :D
__________________

|thedynamicduo|
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-13-2009, 08:44 AM
-Zodeon Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England <3
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
The contrast from the bright to dark is beautiful. It reminds me of the setting sun at the scene of a battlefield. The focal blends in to an amazing extent, so much so that I would believe that you just cropped a stock to make that tag. Cut it out, you're getting too good too fast! D:
TEACH ME, YOU ARE MY GOD.
This actually was a stock to begin with which I did crop xD! Glad you liked it, it's different from all my others because of the contrast which made me wonder if I liked it or not. I guess after comments on it it grows on me and I'll probably try others with high contrast too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumi View Post
I'm running out of critique! All I can really say about this one here is that I'm amazed how you were able to cut out that one person from that whole stock and still make it look like a render. The second version is better, just so you know, because a light source adds a whole new dimension to any tag. Again, great use of pale and shadowy colors. You're blending focals into sigs much better than before just by brushing over them. Isn't critique nice? It helps out so many people yet so little people give it... it's sad, really. Don't stop now, you're just getting to the good stuff!
/grin
Haha, I'm also amazed at the result, I don't think I could go back and make a perfect copy because how I got to it was so weird and wonderful. Thanks for all your feedback, very inspiring to keep going .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
The 2nd and 3rd ones are a bit plain but the rest look amazing. I like all the desgins you added in the back.

I also love your color schemes. :D
Thanks alot, feedback from more than just Azumi helps too cause I know its not just them that like my work :P.
__________________


0989 7772 7033

Last edited by -Zodeon; 04-13-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-13-2009, 10:54 AM
-Zodeon Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England <3
Posts: 1,018
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

This tag here is a present I made for a "fan?" (Can I say this?) of my work, Azumi. Hope you like it!


Updated all my recent sigs onto the first page. Drop me a comment!
__________________


0989 7772 7033
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Azumi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: tba
Posts: 1,385
Send a message via AIM to Azumi Send a message via MSN to Azumi Send a message via Yahoo to Azumi
Default Re: Gallery of -Zodeon. | 更加後面畫廊

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zodeon View Post
This tag here is a present I made for a "fan?" (Can I say this?) of my work, Azumi. Hope you like it!
... I love you.

I have nothing I can say to you anymore. You are amazing. Somehow you have to find a way to teach me.
/iamyourapprenticefromnowonwards

Oh, a side-note; I'm glad you like my critique. :)

EDIT;;
Oh! There's something I totally forgot! Flow. Your tags have it. Even I could never get flow. This just adds to how amazing you are.
__________________
inactive

Last edited by Azumi; 04-13-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com