Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 03-21-2009, 01:22 AM
MissSunday1975 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 15
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

That would be like Midway giving away Mortal Kombat, wait they did...but still a dumb move it would be. One of the most successful things killed.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-21-2009, 06:35 AM
kinghoo's Avatar
kinghoo Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

If Ash's Pikachu die nor evolve to raichu, then it'l be end of POKEMON ANIME!!! :)

and Im sure of it!
__________________
]
Please dont forget to visit The All New: www.pokenoy.com: Pokemon Philippines! Everyone Rules!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-26-2009, 09:46 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai's Avatar
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Where ninjas and Pokemons are
Posts: 1,517
Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghoo View Post
If Ash's Pikachu die nor evolve to raichu, then it'l be end of POKEMON ANIME!!! :)

and Im sure of it!
I agree(^^)
Pikachu serves as a symbol of Pokemon, too.
__________________
I liek Mew I love Mew
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-28-2009, 04:20 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaundrell Yumerai View Post
I agree(^^)
Pikachu serves as a symbol of Pokemon, too.
Of course. It is the mascot!! :DD

Well, do you think they'd be fail enough to do so?
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-05-2009, 12:07 PM
pikachugirl2's Avatar
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: With Ash, on a hill...kissing......
Posts: 883
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

He almost died a bunch of times though:

Tower Of Terror: Chandelier Scene

Pika And Goliath: Pokemon Center Scene(probably the most unforgetable one)

Get The Show On The Road: Basically the whole episode

Pokemon The First Movie: Pokeball Scene(He fell over 100 stories Ash should thank God there was a pool below him)

Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew: Reunited Scene(he falls. They both do. But they had Kidd Summers o.0)

Destiny Deoxys: He falls into the sea of cubes.(So many things wrong with that sentence XD)

Pokemon Heroes: Drowning Scene(it almost made me cry how he looked so helpless just floating around like that)

A Scare To Remember: Falling And Drifting Scene(right before they play Don't You Remember?)

Well, he's had alot of close calls, but a little optimism and some Pika Power keeps our little beacon of ownage going, right?
__________________


An Ash Fangirl For LIFE!!! (Also the world's untimate Pikashipper)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachugirl2 View Post
He almost died a bunch of times though:

Tower Of Terror: Chandelier Scene

Pika And Goliath: Pokemon Center Scene(probably the most unforgetable one)

Get The Show On The Road: Basically the whole episode

Pokemon The First Movie: Pokeball Scene(He fell over 100 stories Ash should thank God there was a pool below him)

Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew: Reunited Scene(he falls. They both do. But they had Kidd Summers o.0)

Destiny Deoxys: He falls into the sea of cubes.(So many things wrong with that sentence XD)

Pokemon Heroes: Drowning Scene(it almost made me cry how he looked so helpless just floating around like that)

A Scare To Remember: Falling And Drifting Scene(right before they play Don't You Remember?)

Well, he's had alot of close calls, but a little optimism and some Pika Power keeps our little beacon of ownage going, right?
It died in the Tower of Terror... then got revived. How else do you explain that ghost? :O

And you forgot the episode where Ash fought Lt. Surge and his Pikachu got seriously owned.
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-05-2009, 12:41 PM
pikachugirl2's Avatar
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: With Ash, on a hill...kissing......
Posts: 883
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

oh yeah. i forgot about it ACTUALLY dying.

and it always seems to have a near death experience with a raichu(NOT counting the episode Camping It Up with the Pokemon Summer Academy)
__________________


An Ash Fangirl For LIFE!!! (Also the world's untimate Pikashipper)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng's Avatar
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: What's a "location"?
Posts: 4,065
Default Re: Ash's Pikachu is deceased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachugirl2 View Post
oh yeah. i forgot about it ACTUALLY dying.

and it always seems to have a near death experience with a raichu(NOT counting the episode Camping It Up with the Pokemon Summer Academy)
Could be another reason why it doesn't want to be a Raichu.

Then again, this seems really unlikely...
__________________
What's a "signature"?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com