Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: CTRL+V Game! [Version Tooz >BD] [Arate is teh master-mind]

"With a furious howl, the Umbreon threw himself ahead of his group, his paws pounding up dust and grass. Through the mass of bodies around him, Boreil made out the form of Memphis the Crawdaunt, leading his army forward towards them. They were outnumbered, and practically surrounded. The pawn moved twice."

Part of my fanfic that I was showing somebody. . _.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:54 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

post this to 10 people or u have aids

I was showing someone on AIM what someone posted in my VMs xP
Old 03-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pichu Boy- View Post
post this to 10 people or u have aids

I was showing someone on AIM what someone posted in my VMs xP
//roll-sidesX-diceY

Reminding Neo of how to roll dice in AIM.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:59 AM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Quote:
Thursday, March 12, 9:51 AM, 2009

Hello. Well, I visited Nicktoons Networks website. It has THE worst looking, weirdest, and UGLIEST robot I've ever seen. The website itself was horrible. In fact, the scedule wouldn't load. But the worst bit was... their games. They had only two, a Kappa Mikey one, and one called "Capture The Newbies". It's picture had been done in a style reminicisent of IZ. So... I clicked it. And guess what? There on the title screen, was... Invader Zim himself. I pressed "play" it. And there was Zim, briefing me on the mission. But his red eyes and clothes were PURPLE!!! Pretty much the ONLY Irkens I've seen had purple eyes were female (come to think of it, Tallest Purple has purple eyes, and is male, but he's the only case of THAT I've ever seen). Was Nicktoons saying he was a girl? That's messed up. Anyway, he said: "Invader Zim here..." And told me a bit more. But by then, I was thinking "Hey! That's not the way he'd greet an Earthling! He'd call us "stinking worm babies" or something like that. And he's not even in his (horrible) disguise! In front of Earthlings! And anyway, he only calls himself invader Zim when reporting to his Tallest.
He'd call himself plain ol' Zim to Earthlings!" So I took a break from THAT horrible game and hopped on Pe2k. Nothing new though. And as I'm typing this, I realized I was so shocked by a purple Zim I stopped playing it. So I think I'll go play it. And here are Zim's exact words:
"Listen up Cadet! Invader Zim here. I have a mission for you... you have been assigned to an enemy planet. Your job is to capture as many of the planet's pests as you can." What's this I hear? Zim asking for HELP from a lowly Earthling?! "I'm teleporting you to the planet now. Once you arrive, await further orders!" Oh ho! I see now! Zim's beaming Earthlings to an uncharted planet in hopes of them getting devoured by hideous beasts! My dear, clever Zim! Okay, I'm out of the (brief) breifing, now he says: "Welcome, Cadet! Listen, there's a gadget in one of these rooms... use the arrow keys or the WASD keys to move and try to find it." I've noticed that whenever he speaks, Zim has a picture of him pop up next to the speach bubble. It has one mood: happy. Weird. "Understand, Cadet?" There is a button that says "Tell me again." Now to play this "game"...

I notice that when I up move up to a wall, it gets all zoomed in and pixelly.

I see it's basiclly a maze type game. I finally find the gadget.

Aha! It appears to be some sort of gun that shoots webs.

I've found a goofy blue thing.

I captured it with a gun. But where's Zim?

I've picked up some "life". Apparently, these creatures harm you...

The life power up and the gun don't look like Irken technology. Maybe Zim isn't leading me into a trap...

I've collected all 12 pests. Maybe Zim'll show up now...

I was right! "Cadet! It's Invader Zim! Now you're ready. It's time to reveal your REAL mission..." Aha! I knew he had something up his (very long) sleeve! but he already introduced himself..."Two troublesome aliens are causing some trouble on the planet: Kaput and Zosky." The aliens shown are extremly badly drawn, and not in IZ style. By this point, I'm wondering if Dib'll show up... "Find these two troublemakers and capture them. Good luck!" "Good luck"? To an Earthling? And why does he keep calling me cadet? "Cadet! You're sort of... near a huge army of pests. Be careful."

OKay I'm gonna open that door... 10 pests awaited me. I lost two life.

Five more pests. Fah.

Three gray screens are in front of me. behind them is a life.

Shooting won't get rid of them...

I walked to another part of the maze. A red button was there, along with three more gray screens. Walking up against the button made the screens go down. But behing THESE screens were two pests. But the pests havn't changed form. I think the only pests are the blue varitey.

Six more pests. I've collected a total of 27.

I finally came on the other side of the first gray screens.

AAGH! I can't get out!

I finally found a new passage and picked up 9 more pests.

I think I'm walking around in circles...

More pests. My count is now 39.

Zim again. "Listen up Cadet! The door ahead won't open unless you've captured 35 pests." He still has purple eyes. And I wonder: why is he training a Cadet (at this point, I'm sick and tired of that word)? He obviously thinks he can take a whole planet under his rule without help. "So if you don't have 35 you better find 'em!" That sounds a bit more like the Zim I know.

Found some life. I'm starting to think this is a pretty boring game.

"Woah! Zosky escaped!" I think Zosky is the thin one. "However, you've still got a chance with Kaput.You're lucky he has no weapon. Capture Kaput quickly so we can go after Zosky!" "We"? Zim appears to be giving me instructions via hologram thingy (which may account to his unusual eyes).

I quickly got killed. "Wake up, Cadet. That was kind of... not... good. You took a pounding, but you're all right. Get ready to try again!" This is a rather monotonous game...

I've decided to give up on it.

Friday, March 12, 9:19 AM, 2009

Well I'll think I'll go try that game again...

Got killed again... I'll try once more tommorow.

It appears to be part of some sort of diary.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
It appears to be part of some sort of diary.
XD nice one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5dap...eature=channel
What's this... oh yeah, it's kinda funny.

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-14-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Quote:
Some horrible something I posted in the General Spriters Showcase.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:43 AM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

Quote:
AIM, 3v3, D/P, No Weather, No Terrain, No Items/Helds, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause

AtaroBot: Diglett, Aerodactyl, ???
Starkipraggy: Pikachu, Vaporeon, Yanmega

Diglett OHKO'd Pikachu with Earthquake, then FISSURE HIT and OHKO'd Vaporeon, then Starki killed the basic :/ Not nice. But Aerodactly got revenge ^^

AtaroBot: $1000
Starkipraggy: $500

Me: $1500

Current Salary: $
Logging a URPG battle :O
Old 03-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Elecii Offline

Code:
 Forum Last Post Threads Posts 
 Intro Boards  
 Announcements 
Here you will find some important announcements about the Pokemon Elite 2000 forum and the Pokemon Elite 2000 website. Feel free to post your comments/questions about the announcements.  Username Change Marathon 
by AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs 03-16-2009 07:32 PM   50 2,350 
 Pokemon: News (5 Viewing) 
Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.  Super Smash Bros. Brawl:... 
by Lord Celebi 02-15-2009 09:36 PM   643 7,441 
 Questions/Feedback to Webmaster 
Have a question to the webmaster? Any questions concerning the forum or the website should posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.
Sub-Forums:  The Ministry of Innovation (TMI)  A Mod for Trivia/Games? 
by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Today 12:14 AM   1,936 17,762 
 Pokemon Main Boards  
 Pokemon: General Board (2 Viewing) 
General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.  20 things you didn't know... 
by Ajarr Today 09:50 AM   3,110 116,295 
 Pokemon: Diamond/Pearl (11 Viewing) 
Boards for Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.
Sub-Forums:  Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: Discussion/Help,  Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: Strategy,  Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: Battling Center,  Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: Trading Center,  Pokemon Diamond/Pearl: Guides  Official PE2K Challenge... 
by amn493 Today 07:38 AM   26,885 680,371 
 Pokemon: GB/GBA/DS Games (2 Viewing) 
Discuss the Pokemon games on the Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, and Nintendo DS. Click on the sub-forum for the games you want to discuss.
Sub-Forums:  Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon,  Pokemon: Ranger/Trozei/Dash,  Pokemon: FireRed/LeafGreen,  Pokemon: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald,  Pokemon: RBY/GSC  ~.::Team Infinity::.~ Our... 
by Raquaza_rox Today 06:20 AM   8,570 108,364 
 Pokemon: Strategies & Movesets (1 Viewing) 
Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc.  Competitive Team 
by Swinub Today 01:17 AM   3,300 30,253 
 Pokemon: N64/Gamecube/Wii 
Post anything related to the Pokemon N64 and Gamecube Games: Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Box, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Snap, and Hey You! Pikachu!, Super Smash Brothers, and Super Smash Brother Melee. And any Pokemon games on the Nintendo Wii: Pokemon Battle Revolution.  You're favourite or most used... 
by watergirl2 Yesterday 03:57 AM   873 14,319 
 Pokemon: Trading Card Game 
Anything related to the Pokemon Trading Card Game should be posted here. Post your deck list to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.  Need help with deck...... 
by Pkmntcgisawesome Today 05:27 AM   669 6,234 
 Pokemon: TV Show and Movies (2 Viewing) 
Talk about the Pokemon TV Show series and the Pokemon Movies here. NOTE: Its possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie before.  why is paul so mean? 
by kinghoo Today 07:40 AM   1,169 18,108 
 Interactive Boards  
 Pokemon Role Play (9 Viewing) 
Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it. Pokemon related Role Plays only. Use the Other: Role Play board for non-Pokemon related Role Plays.
Sub-Forums:  Other: Role Play,  Role Play: Sign Ups,  Role Play: Discussion  [SU] Seven Seas High [SU]... 
by black fury Today 10:50 AM   4,164 200,270 
 Pokemon Fan Fiction (3 Viewing) 
Fan Fiction writers! This is where you can post your fan fiction. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime. Keep in mind, Pokemon related Fan Fiction only.
Sub-Forums:  Other: Fan Fiction,  Fan Fiction: Author's Corner  Through the Eyes of a Flareon... 
by Graceful_Suicune Today 10:43 AM   2,480 47,404 
 Pokemon Trivia/Games 
Join in the Pokemon Trivia game! Any Pokemon related trivia/games are accepted, the games, TCG, etc. (Posts made in this board will NOT count towards your post count)
Sub-Forums:  Other: Trivia/Games  CTRL+V Game! [Version Tooz... 
by -Pichu Boy- Today 10:43 AM   1,537 414,431 
 Pokemon Online Battling (3 Viewing) 
This board is for all types of Pokemon Online Battling, including Pokemon NetBattle. You can find other people to battle, or join a tournament.  Pokemon Amethyst 0.1 Closed... 
by riolu42 Yesterday 03:00 PM   505 6,585 
 Mixed: Art Boards (9 Viewing) 
Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art. Click on a sub-board.
Sub-Forums:  Mixed: Fan Art/Original Art,  Mixed: Graphic Art,  Mixed: Sprite Art,  Mixed: Art Contests  Signature & Avatar... 
by Babii Pikachu Today 10:40 AM   5,921 250,178 
 Mixed/Other Boards  
 Mixed Boards (3 Viewing) 
Mixed Boards are for both Pokemon related discussion and non-Pokemon related discussion as well. Click on the sub-forum for the subject you want to discuss.
Sub-Forums:  Mixed: Voting Polls,  Mixed: Groups/Clubs,  Mixed: Foreign Languages,  Mixed: Written Work,  Mixed: Game Projects  [C.G.A] Casual Gaming... 
by karmachameleon Today 10:27 AM   6,639 225,557 
 Other Boards (3 Viewing) 
Other Boards are for non-Pokemon related discussion. Click on the sub-forum for the subject you want to discuss.
Sub-Forums:  Other: Anime/Manga,  Other: Games/Cards,  Other: Entertainment/Sports,  Other: Computers/Internet,  Other: Discussion,  Other: School/Work  How Soccer is Killing America 
by Babii Pikachu Today 10:39 AM   5,362 99,182 
 Other: Chat (2 Viewing) 
For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Other Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.  *~Forum Pairing~* 
by Babii Pikachu Today 10:53 AM   2,759 151,559 
 Pokemon Ultra RPG  
 Ultra RPG: General (4 Viewing) 
Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.
Sub-Forums:  Ultra RPG: Marketplace,  Ultra RPG: Trainer's Court,  Ultra RPG: Trainer Stats  URPG Related Chat (We answer... 
by Necromancy Today 10:52 AM   2,358 73,243 
 Ultra RPG: Battles (5 Viewing) 
Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.
Sub-Forums:  Ultra RPG: Forum Battles,  Ultra RPG: Tournaments  ~The Uber Cool Rubber Carrot... 
by -Pichu Boy- Today 10:13 AM   5,715 117,632 
 Ultra RPG: Pokemon Captures 
Write and/or Role Play to capture Pokemon.
Sub-Forums:  Ultra RPG: Stories,  Ultra RPG: The National Park  URPG Stories Chat &... 
by -Pichu Boy- Today 09:27 AM   2,435 21,043 
 Ultra RPG: Contests 
Participate in coordinator contests and win ribbons. Talk about contests in general in here.
Sub-Forums:  Ultra RPG: Forum Contests,  Ultra RPG: Contest Results,  Ultra RPG: Coordinator Stats  Berry Store 
by DarkGardevoir 03-17-2009 05:19 PM   260 3,429 
 NetBattle League  
 NBL: General 
General info of the NBL. Get your starters, read the rules, get updates on what's happening in the league.  Repairing Idea's for NBL 
by Fire Away 03-12-2009 12:26 PM   135 2,928 
 NBL: Battle Logs 
Make your Battle Log Thread here to keep record of your track in the league.  DODS battling log:.. 
by NeoStorm 04-01-2008 04:46 PM   194 2,546 
 NBL: Downtown 
Go shopping and see what other events are happening.  Um... 
by umbreonandespeon 05-25-2008 02:40 PM   18 1,355 
Mark Forums Read     View Forum Leaders  

What's Going On? 
 Currently Active Users: 77 (19 members and 58 guests)  
 Most users ever online was 469, 06-04-2007 at 10:40 PM.
Electric Pikachu, -Adam-, -Pichu Boy-+, Agifekete, Ah Beng I the Pikabeng, AtaroBot, Babii Pikachu, black fury+, Graceful_Suicune+, iKawaii, Ketamine, Leafheart+, metalic houndoom+, Michael, Necromancy, Neltharion_deathwing, Soda, Trainer17 
 Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum Statistics  
 Threads: 87,869, Posts: 2,625,110, Members: 19,012 
Welcome to our newest member, TehPokemonGuy 
 Today's Birthdays  
 theres_a_code_in_my_name, Cow_Guy, LilBittyNikki, Quillz (21), coolkidsam, Rawrness (18), pokemon_movie_crier (15), Its cause Im Rican (15), Olurius (14) 

Forum Contains New Posts 
   Forum Contains No New Posts 
 Log Out Electric Pikachu