Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 ğ Interactive Boards ğ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:32 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Default Re: ~*[RP]The Pokemon War[RP]*~ Su's are still open

Squall walked out of the cliff, and suddenly came out on the other side of the mountain.

It looked somewhat different than he was expecting.

The sky over his head was a darker shade of red than it usually was (and that's saying something) and was covered with dark clouds. An arc of lightning occasionaly shot down from above.

Below, a Pokemon painted black walked holding an odd red-and-black banner attatched to a red machine with a spinning black wheel. About thirty pale white Pokemon walked near the machine, led foward by some sort of invisible dark influlence created by it.

"Hm." the Nomad thought. "Either that's a very small army, or it's a very large regiment. Hopefully they're not all heading for Fortrees... Yeah, they are. I should probably do something."

Suddenly, Squall felt a sudden wave of nausea as the machine was rolled closer to him. To his surprise, the same clenching feeling he had felt when he had killed the Shinx at the beginning of his route came to him again, replacing the nausea, and he realized he had been about to collapse.

"Hm. That's strange. I suppose that's one of those 'Zombifier' devices, but I don't think it's working on me like it's supposed to... Maybe because I'm not a failure yet, so I'm less suspectible to being led along by Team Fright? Ah, well. Just one solution."

Picking up a rock, Squall yelled "TARGET SMASH!" and threw it at the machine. Suddenly, the device broke, pieces flying everywhere, and the "Zombies" fell down to the floor, dead. "That's odd. I don't think that's supposed to happen."

Jumping down to the black Pokemon, Squall brandished his sword, knocking its pistol out of its hand before it could fire. He then got his first close look at the Pokemon.

"Oh, come ON! ANOTHER kid? How many of these juvenilles am I going to run into?"

The Pokemon-evidently a female Ralts, about seven-cowered in fear, backing over to the wall.

"I thought something was wrong. There was no way one boulder could have smashed an intact Zombifier. That thing was almost broken! So, let me guess. You've got parents in Team Fright? Told you to take this old thing and have a little fun?"

The Ralts nodded. "Please... please don't kill me..."

"Sparing you slows me down. Next time don't impersonate Team Fright regiments... oh, right. There won't be a next time..."

Squall slashed open the Ralts' neck and went on his way.

OOC: In case you haven't noticed, Squall isn't very nice to children. XD

Old 02-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

'What?' Kenzy said, as he pick up his communicator, it was Shade on the other end. Kenzy replied to him, 'Look, I'm kind of... Um, busy?' he looked around the empty armory and then back at the table he was sitting at, 'Fine. I'll meet you at the entrance hall later, after that we can go Nomad hunting and disobey orders. That's how bad ass I am.' He hung up and resumed his work; staring at a bar of pure kinetic energy with a case of 5mm rounds sitting on top of it. Sweat broke out on his brow, his eyes started glowing bright red, his breathing was heavy, but it was working. Slowly the box of ammo was absorbing the kinetic energy, then it all went wrong.
Kenzy's atoms and electromagnetic field was scrambled, making him able to pass through anything solid, this effect would wear off in a few minutes, but the effects could be devastating. He was blasted backwards and straight up, flying through the roof, he saw people gasp in shock and wonder what just happened. He kept sailing through the air, he was outdoors now, the cool night air was cold against him, but that was the least of his worries. Finally he felt his atoms draw closer together and he started sinking towards the ground. '****.' He said aloud, and used Protect to shield him from impact. BOOM! he hit the ground and kept going for another 3 feet into the cliff face.

He had a splitting headache and aching bones, even a protect couldn't shield him fully from that sort of drop. He sat up and and looked beside him, a small Ralts child with a slit throat lay there, still as anything. Kenzy's psychic readout told him that her body temperature was still warm, meaning she was killed recently. Good. He can still track her killer. She couldn't of been dead for more then 6 minutes. He stood up, brushed himself off, and followed heat distortions in the air so he could find the killer.
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż ŻŻ\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-19-2009, 06:27 AM
Elecii Offline

((Am I late?))

Strike ran and jumped into a tree. It looked like the battle had already started. She hated trainers for what they had done. She saw a target and shot them. This is easy she thought.

She got ready to fire and.....

She found herself on the floor below the tree. "How?" she asked herself.

She climbed back up the tree and she saw it a rope had hit her. She felt angry. She looked around. There was no-one there. She looked again then the rope hit her...

((How's that?))

i can't love you more than this
Old 02-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

OoC: It's good, try to be a bit more descriptive though, like, describe what she shot and how she fell from the tree to the ground. No need to edit that post though, =]

Old 02-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Kamikaze Offline

"Well, see you at the entrance hall then, bye." Shade replied.
Down at the armory he walked through the wall, and looked through his material. IT wasn't much left, he had had a busy week, but it will be fine, besides, if he really needs more, he can just get it at the other side of the wall. Sure it's not actually allowed, but he was to important to the HSF, they wouldn't do anything to him...
Old 02-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kenzy moved swiftly, jumping from tree branch to tree branch, ensuring that he doesn't fall by using his levitate ability. Finally he came to what he was looking for, the only civilized Pokemon other than him for 20 miles, an Infernape Nomad. He silently jumped down from the tree and used his psychic powers to silence his landing. He crept up behind the Infernape got ready to strike..

Old 03-11-2009, 08:33 PM
sevens0uls Offline

OOC: alright im starting.

"No, No don't take him please!"

Shichi-tama was having the most horrible nightmares about how his son Ryuu got taken

away by the dreadful rydon. The reason why Ryuu was taken away was unknown.

Afterward a Charmander with a brown bandana spotted Shichi-tama, he saw how he was

sleeping so he gave Shichi-tama a Full Restore.

Shichi-tama awoke and the Charmander said,

"C'mon we need you fighting with us."

The Charmander gave Shichi-tama a sword and a pistol.

"What is your name sir"

"Shichi-tama sir"

"Ok get in the...!"

The Charmander was sniped to death.

Shichi-tama flew up behind the sniper.

"No one ever kills my allies!"

Shichi-tama sliced the sniper with his sword. The cut going deeper in the the enemy's

body. Shichi-tama was amazed with this sword, now he wanted to see what his pistol can

do. Dragonite saw a Tyranitar with the same bandana as the Charmander, so he thought

the Tyranitar can help him. Shichi-tama flew to the Tyranitar, the Tyranitar got frightened

and he almost killed Shichi-tama. Shichi-tama flinched as Tyranitar put the gun to his face.

Then Tyranitar saw how he wasn't wearing any bandana. Tyranitar said,

"What team do you belong to, is it that cursed team fright!"

"I am with no team at all sir"

"Well then you do look strong so we can use you in Team Ground, would you like to join?"

"Thank you sir I would be honored, but do we have any special mission?"

"As a matter of fact we do, our mission is to destroy the Hoenn Special Forces, those

good for nothing *******. But since i see you have a sword and your pistol you are a

Nomad searching to find legendary pokemon rumored to be in a weather institute on

route 119, up for it?"

"Sir yes sir."

"Oh, I almost forgot here is your magic bag, it will provide you with items you need. Now

be on your way"

"Ok i won't let Team Ground down!"

To be Continued...

Old 03-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply. Divorce issues... By the way, I'm a Monferno, not an Infernape.

IC: As he walked along the path, Squall's ears suddenly flickered up at the sound of leaves rustling behind him, as if someone had jumped out of a tree.

Eh? Somebody's following me? But, how did they... Oh, ****! My heat signature! I forgot to hide it! Anyone with decent equipment could have been shadowing me the whole time!

The Nomad ducked and rolled, pulling his flamberge out of its sheath and a Silph Scope out of his pack as part of his evasive maneuver. He then spun around to face his attacker.

"Ah, an Alakazam, eh? No problem. Sorry about this, but you're going home in a box."

Squall strapped on the Silph Scope and raised his flamberge.