Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Default Re: Humor city!

ac rsef...

More brushes

Original:

What if M-O had different brushes? Like, one could be a cleaning brush; one could be a brush with tiny razors, or one that gave off static? But the one thing is, what if tried to clean something and accidentally used the razor brush? Ouch...

Spanish:

What if the MONTH had diverse brushes? Like, one could be a brush; one could be a brush with maquinillas to shave very small, or one that emitted atmospheric disturbances? But a thing is, which if it is tried to clean something and accidentally used the brush of maquinilla to shave? Ouch…

(What is a “maquinilla”? And who said anything about months? *Checks watch*)

French:

What if the MONTH had various brushes? Like, one of cleaning, one could it could be a brush be a brush with the tiny razors, or one which released the static head? But l' a thing is, which if tried to clean something and accidentally used the brush of razor? IEA…

(“Be a brush be a brush”… is there an echo in here? And now it’s THE brush of razor.)

Russian:

What if MO did have different brushes? How, one could be the brush of cleaning, one could be brush with the tiny razors, or one which did give from static? But one thing, which if is tried in order to clean something and is randomly used to the brush of razor? Ouch…

(At least Babelfish stopped calling him “MONTH”. But where’s the hyphen? And it seems he uses random brushes.)

Greek:

What if the MO did have the different brushes? As, somebody it could be cleaning brush, it could be a brush with the microscopic razors, or somebody that they emitted static? But is a thing, what if it is tryed in order to it cleans something and accidentally used the brush of razors? Ouch…

(Now the razors are microscopic. And the hyphen’s still missing, and now he’s “the MO”…)

Portuguese:

What if the M It had different brushs? How, one could be a cleanness brush, one could be a brush with very small blades, or one that unfastened the statics? But to a thing he is, what if attemped to clean something accidentally and used the brush of the blade? Ouch…

(Hey, where did the o go?! And razors are now blades… what does he have in there, knives?)

Korean:

When to M-O there is a different brush to if what? Like, cleaning brush one possibility there was a person, the person or the thing one possibility of putting out a revolution there was a brush which has the small razor? The thing 1 silence to split but in if and cleans and the fact that attempt accidentally as the razor brush use, what authorization? Ouch…

(There are way too many things wrong here, but at least the o and the hyphen are back.)

Japanese:

When there is a brush which differs to M-O what? The way, as for one 1 where it is possible to be the cleaning brush, 1 where atmospherics were shot it is being, it will do the brush where the small razor has been attached? But is one thing can try the fact that what is made clean, the brush of the razor is used accidentally, what? Ouch…

(Atmospherics are being shot?)

Chinese (Simple):

If M-O has the different brush? The elephant, one possibly is brushes, releases a static possibility is cleanly and a small shaving cutter's brush or one? But this matter, if, tries to clean something and accidentally to use the shaving cutter brush? Oh…

(“Shaving cutter brush”? And where did the elephant come from?!)

Chinese (Traditional):

If M-O has the different brush? The elephant, one possibly is brushes, releases a static possibility is cleanly and a small shaving cutter's brush or one? But this matter, if, tries to clean something and accidentally to use the shaving cutter brush? Oh…

(Again with the elephant… and now the small shaving cutter brush.)

German:

What, if MO had different brushes? How, could one be a Reinigungsbürste, one be could a brush with small razors or one, the Static delivered? But the one thing is, which, if she is tried, is used something to clean and inadvertently the razor brush? Autsch…

(“Reinigungsbürste”? And M-O is a male.)

Italian:

What if the Mo had different brushes? Like, one could be a cleansing brush, one could be a brush with the shavers many little ones, or one who have emanated l' static electricity? But l' a thing is, what if tried to clean up something and accidentally used the brush of the shaver? Ouch…

(This isn’t so bad, but “the shavers many little ones”?)

Dutch:

What if M-O had several brushes? As, one a cleaning brush is able be, a brush with extremely small razors, or can be which statically spread? But the one thing is, what if tried clean something and the razor brush uses accidentally? Ouch…

(Now they’re extremely small, and statically spread?)

All of the above at least once:

l' IN ME; Something another one uses a brush? L' He is l' probable; In the elephant, cepilla, cutter' Possibility that the permission of the estagnante, then; He therefore; Or this one is brush (xyrisei), has because it is used by s if that one, he is small? But problem and an attempt t in d' In; In the circle, you that you love; By chance the brush of l' ; In the part of the mechanics of the advantage order (xyrisei) as the interior of silence because? Nation of Ohio…

(Me? This is about M-O, dangit! And “Nation of Ohio”? It’s a state!)
Old 02-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Pikachu_Oi Offline
Elite Trainer

English: Tails Doll will kill you and eat your soul.
Italian: The doll of will kill it to the tails and mangierà your spirit.
French: The headstock of tails will kill you and eat your heart.
Spanish: The wrist of the tails will kill and eat its soul to him.
Russian: The doll of cables will kill you and will eat your soul. (Lol, doll of cables.)
Old 02-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Although Sherlock Holmes never actually said "Elemantary, my dear Watson," Here's what he would have said if he spoke Babelish:

Original: "Elementary, my dear Watson," Said Holmes.

Through Korean: " Under love Watson " Primary grade; Holmes revealed.

That through German: " Under love Watson " Primary degree; Cross-beam uncovered.

That through Portugese: " Under " of Watson of the love; Preliminary degree; Discovered beam master.

That through French: " ; Under the " ; of Watson of l' love; Preliminary degree; Master discovered of beam.

That through Japanese: " ; " Under; ; l' Watson; Love; Spare; The master where the beam is discovered.
Old 03-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Anyone want to post some babelfish?
Old 03-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

I think this thread should be moved.

Chinese: I thought that should move this thread.
Dutch: I think this wire would have be moved.
French: I think that this wire should be moved.
German: I think that this thread should be shifted.
Italian: Task that this thread would have to be moved.
Japanese: You think of that I should move, this thread.
Korean: Me this thread must move and thinks is.
Portuguese: I think that this line must be moved.
Russian: I think that this thread it must be moved.
Spanish: Fodder that this thread of spiral must be moved.

Greek didn't change anything, but I ed at the Spanish one.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:04 AM
Jewel_the_Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer

Ohhh, I LOVE this stuff! I have a few quotes to post.

English: "Hey! This is ham! You can't pay for cookies with ham!" "Why was there ham in my pocket?"

Let's see what weirdness results.

French:" ; He! C' is ham! You can' ; wages of T for biscuits with ham! " ; " ; There was ham in my pocket why? " ;

German:" He! This is ham! It can' T-wages for Plätzchen with ham! " " Why were there ham in my bag? "

Spanish:" Hey! This one is ham! You can' payment of t for cakes with ham! " " Why there was ham in my pocket? "

Greek:"? Hey! This is ham! You can'? the t pays for the biscuits with the ham! "? "? Why did exist ham in my pocket? "?

Italian:" Hey! This is prosciutto! You can' wage of t for biscotti with the prosciutto! " " Why he was us prosciutto in my pocket? "

Dutch:" Hey! This is ham! YOU can' t pays for biscuits with ham! " " Why there was ham in my pocket? "
Old 03-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel_the_Eevee View Post
Ohhh, I LOVE this stuff! I have a few quotes to post.

English: "Hey! This is ham! You can't pay for cookies with ham!" "Why was there ham in my pocket?"

Let's see what weirdness results.

French:" ; He! C' is ham! You can' ; wages of T for biscuits with ham! " ; " ; There was ham in my pocket why? " ;

German:" He! This is ham! It can' T-wages for Plätzchen with ham! " " Why were there ham in my bag? "

Spanish:" Hey! This one is ham! You can' payment of t for cakes with ham! " " Why there was ham in my pocket? "

Greek:"? Hey! This is ham! You can'? the t pays for the biscuits with the ham! "? "? Why did exist ham in my pocket? "?

Italian:" Hey! This is prosciutto! You can' wage of t for biscotti with the prosciutto! " " Why he was us prosciutto in my pocket? "

Dutch:" Hey! This is ham! YOU can' t pays for biscuits with ham! " " Why there was ham in my pocket? "
Love the Italian one! Hey... I've heard that from somewhere...

Original: H is for Hariyama, who dosen't have much hair.

Spanish: H is for Hariyama, that dosen' t has much hair.

French: H is for Hariyama, which dosen' ; T have many hair.

Russian: H for Hariyama, which dosen' t has many hair.