Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Kid_Eternity Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Not always the right nature!

I know that it is essential that I get the right natures, but what if I don't and I get something in between right and wrong, for example, I get a lonely Hariyama instead of Adamant, the latter being the most recommended, what do I do about it?

I'm tiring myself by getting the right natures every time I breed a new pokemon, please tell me it is still okay even though I don't always get the appropriate natures.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

Default Re: Not always the right nature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Eternity View Post
I know that it is essential that I get the right natures, but what if I don't and I get something in between right and wrong, for example, I get a lonely Hariyama instead of Adamant, the latter being the most recommended, what do I do about it?

I'm tiring myself by getting the right natures every time I breed a new pokemon, please tell me it is still okay even though I don't always get the appropriate natures.
There is a small degree of leway when it comes to natures. For example, infernape is so fragile he doesn't mind losing either defence stat. However hariyama's defences need to stay intact or that huge HP stat will start to count for nothing, as this is what is stopping him from falling out of use. Brave is another nature to try for, since hariyama rarely uses his speed stat.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Kid_Eternity Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Not always the right nature!

Thanks, and I'm not offended by what you posted, I'm just going to have to face the truth, I'll try harder.