Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Total Drama Island BERMUDA [RP]

"That was fun... while it lasted!" Mitch yelled back to Rodney...

Rodney smiled widely and saluted at Mitch, who was now entering the helicopter. "I'm sure it was. Bye, now." With that, he leaped into another branch, feeling quite proud with himself. He hadn't seen many other people in this forest, and was beginning to wonder where they were. Could they be lost? He thought, enjoying the idea of sniping, say, Christan, when they were wandering aimlessly through the forest. Or maybe they all just... left? There's no borders keeping us locked in here, is there...?

"If there WASN'T any borders keeping us in there," Rodney laughed to the camera, "these people really need to think things through better!"

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 02-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Chris laughed "Oh, these crazy people! I think he wants to leave the island! Hah! Well, if he tries to leave, he'll be disqualified. The only way off this island is the Dock of Shame, unless I say otherwise...Hey, Phill, you think I should bring back the Phobia Factor?"
"Definitely!" The cameraman said, and gave Chris a thumbs up.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Giratina Offline

But, then again, this is Chris we're dealing with. He's not going to be that stupid... right? Rodney smiled at the thought of Chris not actually considering leaving. He glanced around his perch, tommake sure that nobody else was planning a sneak attack on him, and continued to let his mind wander after a few minutes.

I bet he's reading my thoughts right now... like there's some computer that's explaining exactly what I think and he's reading it? At that point Rodney noticed how absolutely insane he sounded. "Reading my mind on some sort of computer?" He breathed, barely able to hear his voice. "No way."

No... that can't be. I'd better get moving.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 02-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"So, Phil, what do you think our camper's going to do next?"
"Well, I think he'll wander around and look for a way out."
"....Feel like having a bit of fun?" Chris pulled on a hat and put on a pair of goggles. Phill shook his head No. "Oh well, more fun for me!"

Chris pulled on a paintball outfit, and snuck into his private helicopter. He took aim, and fired a few pot shots at Rodney, just for fun
Old 02-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Giratina Offline

"What in the-" Rodney nearly fell out of the tree as a paintball landed right next to him. He leaped downwards, under the tree cover, and leaped to another branch.

"That came from high up in the sky," he mumbled, "so it can't be another camper. And if it's not another camper.... does that mean his shots don't count?" He poked his head up through the canopy in time to see a huge glob of yellow pain hurtling towards his face. He tried to duck down again, but it hit him anyway.

"That doesn't count," he reminded himself in an attempt to not scream in fury, "that doesn't count. It was Chris, I bet. We can only be struck out by another camper..." He dodged back under the trees, wiped the pain off his face with a large leaf that he felt sure was not poisonous, and leaped from tree branch to tree branch, trying to put as much space between him and Chris as he could.

"It doesn't count... it doesn't count..."

OutOfCtrl;
Does it count, if he shot them just for fun?

(vpp da)
Old 02-13-2009, 12:47 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Nope. I love that, leaf he thought wasn't posionous xD))

"Dude, I hope you know you just wiped your face with poison oak!" Chris said into his megaphone before piloting over to where he saw Chef's helicopter. He gave a breif wave before tracking down another camper and raining paintballs onto them, laughing
"I LOVE my job!"
Old 02-13-2009, 08:29 PM
Giratina Offline

OutOfCtrl;
Does Poison Oak grow in Bermuda? O -O

(vpp da)
Old 02-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Think about it. Cocconuts in Mascoka? Yes. Poison Oak in Bermuda? Extremely possible, knowing Chris))
Old 02-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

OOC: Um, sorry, but I can't type until White Wolf posts again. =/ If you read the last post, you'd know.

l links l
Old 02-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((I'll get her to post *gets baseball bat with the word 'Fenton' on it*))
Old 02-14-2009, 06:58 PM
scalec Offline

I pulled the helicopter up into the sky and hovered over the trailer that Chris was in last time I saw him. I put the thing on Autopilot, then walked back to Jeans Freak. He was sitting on one of the seats, though not for long.

"Ok, Jeans Freak, time for your next drop!" Before he had time to react, I picked him up and pushed him out the open door.

Now, I'm sure that he was very freaked. But the irony was, the helicopter was only a foot from the ground. I looked out to see how he would react.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:21 PM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Beavs1Fan

"What the?!?!" he was pushed out the door of the chopper. He fell face-first on to the hard, wet ground. he was now all muddy and wet. His hair was filthy and he noticed a new cut in his pants.

"CHEF!!!" mitch beckoned to chef hatchet,"I HATE YOU!!" He screamed.

I hate that guy

Old 02-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Giratina Offline

Rodney nearly fell out of his tree again as a piercing bellow of "CHEF! I HATE YOU!" rang through the forest. He secured himself in the perch, and watched birds fly out of their trees to add a general effect of loudness to the boy's declaration of loathing. Wondering who it was, he tried to move towards the origin of the sound. When he got to where he thought it came from, Rodney stayed in a tree a few feet away and noticed a body on the ground, drenched in mud, scratches, and generally unpleasant reminders of the drop.

Shrugging, he moved away. Someone else can nail him.

(vpp da)
Old 03-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Patrick had dozed off for a few minutes, and as soon as he regained his conscience, he went back on full alert. Where is that nature freak..., Patrick thought, squinting his eyes carefully, watching all around him, searching for any sign of movement. Then a loud scream arose, and Patrick's head snapped around in an instant.

'I hate you Chef!'

'What's his problem,' he whispered so quietly that a bird near him didn't move an inch.

'Well, time to move.' Patrick ran to the west in search of any and all campers...

l links l