Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 ğ Interactive Boards ğ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:06 AM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: The Search for Paradise (RP)

The sound of Xatu echoed through the cave. "Must be time to go" Krystal said to herself softly. She ventured out of her cave and into the morning sun. "Now where did it come from" She thought. The Xatu sound travelled past Krystal and into the cave again. The morning light was bright so she found it hard to see where she was going. She had walked about 128 metres already.

A sandstorm started blowing. It was strong, strong enough to blow a dialga away. Krystal was really struggling to take a step now. The sand went into her eye. She was petrified. The words "Come on Krystal" kept echoing through her mind. The storm calmed down a little. Then the storm stopped. Krystal was safe again.

She gazed through out the land it was only plain and sandy. Then she spotted a hill, a lush green hill. "Xatu must be up there" She exclaimed.

((Hope this is ok ))

i can't love you more than this
Old 02-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Xatu

There was a tap on the bird's shoulder. In his mind he heard the thoughts of anther. Xatu dropped his position and listened closely. This voice, these thoughts... they did not belong to one of the pokemon of the community, rather... rather an... old friend. Who was it? ...Renegade.

Hello, old friend- I have nothing better to do in the mornings other than sleep, I should really get some exercise these days. Who knows, maybe I'll evolve, eh?

Xatu listened calmly. And calmly he replied. Renegade, you were always the joker. I see many things but I do not know why you are here... Please, tell me.

Xatu pondered for a moment as he waited for a reply from the other. What news would an old friend bring in such a time? Or... did he come for... other reasons?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

I have no particular reason to be here, I just wanted to see my old friend once more, who knows what can happen in one-hundred-and-forty years? Renegade thought, I hear thou screech every morning, it doth echo through my cave and awaken me from mine slumber. Renegade had always liked poetry, he even had a few pre-war poetry books, Prithee, prithee! Will thine be so humble as to let an old friend listen?
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż ŻŻ\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-28-2009, 03:28 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Xatu

Xatu listened to his friends words.

Dear friend, he said, I invite you to remain hear and listen to what I must say. It is of utmost importance and it could change the lives of all these pokemon forever. Yes soon they will all gather around to hear what I have to tell them.

Xatu looked directly at Renegade, eyeing him, waiting for a reply. He wondered if the other was going to stay and hear his words.

As always, you are welcome here. Yes, these pokemon may not know you, but... Well, besides, a long path lies ahead, and if you choose to take it, as I suspect most of these pokemon will, then they will learn to know you.

He knew that his old friend would not know what he was talking about. But he would soon find out.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:31 AM
CaisyGold Offline
Elite Trainer

Pluffi observed as Renegade stared at Xatu. He could never seem to pierce Renegade's thoughts and was quite curious of what they were telepathically communicating about. As Xatu ended his conversation, he slowly turned around to face the large group forming. Pluffi was at the front. Pokemon continued to climb up the hill--hundreds--maybe even 1000 or more of them. They all stood there, waiting eagerly for what was to be said. Pluffi glanced down at all the pokemon and smiled. A few of them giggled. Looking back up at Xatu, he hoped he would have a big part in this meeting. Even if Pluffi wasn't invited to a meeting, he would usually show up anyways--much to Xatu's dismay, even though Xatu tried not to show it.

Pluffi looked into the distance behind the mountain and thought. He couln't remember what was out there. Turning around, he looked the other direction. Skyscrapers lay deserted and abandoned in the distance. Train tracks stretched out along the desert as skeletons of figures that once glided along their rails lay empty and barren on the tracks. It was a terribly sad sight to behold, but Pluffi kept himself together.

Last edited by CaisyGold; 03-01-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: I seriously don't think this is going anywhere. You guys post if you want to keep this alive, and I'll keep on posting too, but... if not...