Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-28-2009, 01:23 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Default PMD: Green Rescue Team [SU] [Refined]

Green Rescue Team

The world, was we know it, is limited to nothing more than a large island, istting in the middle of an ocean. How far away other populations of pokemon may exist, or other races of life, they are not sure. They are limited to nothing but this simple life on an island, learning to live according to the will of nature, and in the end, life has no choice but to bend down. However, they are those who attempt to break the laws of nature, those who dare to explore beyond the wall that seperates them from the rest of the universe, yet they try to destroy those walls, those boundaries. They attempt to do the things that they were not meant to do. They have dared to defy the judgement of the gods. In all of my time, the heavens were always some place where no Pokemon, not even one of a flying affinity, could reach the stars. However, I have tasted the bread of enlightenment, and now, I must use this knowledge.

Now, however, I lie in this mortal graveyard, the place where the souls of the damned must forever be locked within, with no hope of escape. This is the underworld, where I have been banished. However, my punishment was not dealt fairly, as the ignorance and mercy of the gods bind them to their hopes, and their ambitions. Mortals do not deserve mercy, as they exist simply to further existence of the immortal. When the minions of the gods attempt to break the walls that have been laid out for them, they shower us in disgrace, and it was our duty to stop them, the forces that were known as rescue teams. They have come ever closer to the secret that we have been attempting to hide for so long, one that marks the line between peace and chaos. The Stairs.

However, my rationality was discounted, and now, mortals reign free, free to follow their ambitions, which was never meant to be. However, my actions have led to the stain of my name, and my exalt. However, in this dark world, I have found more than enough fuel to jumpstart my operations. In time, not only shall the mortals pay for their treachery against their superiors, but the ignorant ones that have placed me here shall also know the true meaning of power, and will remember my retribution. They know not the true nature of The Stairs, but I, however, do, and now my ace in the hole is ready. The time has come to rain hell once again. My previous defeat at the hands of the accursed one shall not repeat itself. This time, their nightmare will find them, and I am coming."

The Role Play is set on a place called Pokemon Island, a place in which Pokemon act in the same ways Pokemon did in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. They were able to communicate, and talk, and could also wield many technologies that humans would normally utilize, though the extent to which this may be used will be monitored, and even vary throughout regions within the world of this role play.

At the time, there is trouble brewing on Pokemon Island. Horrible monsters known as Byoukins, which nothing less than oversized germs, have spewed across the land. These creatures are not classified as Pokemon, and they are feared for their frightening abilities. Byoukins can overshadow Pokemon, infecting their bodies, and assimilating to cell form, shedding large amounts of the body, Byoukins enter the brain, and gain control of the body, completely blocking out the original consciousness, and becoming that pokemon in essence. As soon as they are infected, they gain the ability to spread it, as the infection can be spread by a cut, or a bite. This makes Byoukin infections easily capable of topplng a small village. It is a horrifying event.

At the same time, to the high north of the island, dimensional disruptions have been occuring, ripping through reality, and the matter of another dimension flowing into ours, dissassembling all matter. The land is being swallowed, but for the time being, it is not a threat to your home, the Root Village. However, it is known that complex cells and structures can withstand the abilities of the rift, and Pokemon themselves can enter the rips, but by doing so, would find themselves in another dimension, with little hope of escape. The true nature of the "Land Byoukin" is unknown, but as it slowly, but surely spreads, it also spreads fear into the hearts of Pokemon.

However, far away from the terror is your home, the Root Village. The Root Village is one of the newer villages, being formed a few hundred years ago. During those centuries ago, an empire, the Waterfall Empire, controlled almost all of the southern land, extneding their reign past Mt. Smog, and threateningly reaching into the mainland. However, revolts from within resulted in the Waterfall Empire's end, with it's capital, Waterfall Village, laying over the Waterfall, in the same condition it was almost four-hundred years ago. Out of the ashes came the Root, Branch, Stone, and Air Villages.

"Once, there was a hero. There was a Pokemon, a rescue team leader like no other, the man who defeated the Deity of Nightmares, Darkrai. He was named Reiki, the Lucario. He was one of the most skilled Pokemon alive at the time, and accompanied by his team, Naito the Gallade, and Kyojin, the Garchomp. The three of them saved many Pokemon, defeated many villains, and helped millions. However, Team Reiki would always be best remembered for their daring feats in the struggle against the God of Nightmares.

A horrid monster, born from the waste of the world's creation, Darkrai was the deity of nightmares, able to invade and terrorize his targets in their dreams. This dark ability made him feared, and once lived in the heavens, alongside various other deities. However, when Pokemon began breaking fro mthe old ways, forming their own civilizations and such, he argued against it, but was condemned to darkness in the end. However, he did not abide to the orders of his superiors, and recruited armies of loyalists, and began his terror against Pokemon, killing them by the thousands, and, in his opinion, putting them in their place. However, three brave Pokemon rose up to challenge him, and that was Rescue Team Reiki.

The team, together, vanquished Darkrai, and banished ihm to the darkness, never to see the light of the sun again. At least, that was what the thought."

Rules

1.) There shall be no mistreatment, flaming, trolling, etc, of other members.
2.) There shall be no short posts, unless you have a perfectly justified reason as to why.
3.) There shall be no cliche chars. In addition to that, your characters may not be related to any lin the story.
4.) You can die. If you die, you can either
A.) Go to the the Dark World, if you were evil, and be brought back by Darkrai, but only if you are given permission.
B.) Go to heaven, if you were good, and be brought back by the gods.
5.) No bunnying, godmodding, teleporting
6.) You may NOT bunny legendaries. They are NPCs controlled by me.
7.) Please stick to the damned plot. Do not stray off of the theme of the story, unless you ask me first.
8.) As always, have fun :P

Name: This is your character's name. First names only. Also, if possible, I would prefer a japanese name.

Alignment: Is your char Good, Evil, or Neutral? They can also be slightly evil, good sometimes, evil sometimes, stuff like that.

Species: The kind of Pokemon you are.

Appearance: Only fill this if your Pokemon has a distinguishing feature, or anything that makes them even a margin of a difference than a normal Pokemon of your species.

Personality: This is how your Pokemon acts, thinks, feels, and says, basically just who they are. 1 paragraph minimum.

History: This is your character's background. For example, important events in their life, etc. 2 paragraph minimum. History, to me, really isn't too important, but still give it a try.

RP Sample: Link to your most recent role playing. If you have not role played before, than I advise you not to join this.

Code:
Name:
Alignment:
Species:
Appearance:

Personality:

History:

RP Sample:
Teams:

Teams consist of three RPers a piece. Team name is worked out amongst yourselves. Team Leader is chosen by me. For the time being, there are noly three teams avaliable to join. When space becomes avaliable, then new teams will open.

Team 1:
Team Leader:
Team Member:
Team Member:

Team 2:
Team Leader:
Team Member:
Team Member:

Team 3:
Team Leader:
Team Member:
Team Member:

NOTE:
Please join
Old 02-28-2009, 01:24 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Default Re: PMD: Green Rescue Team [SU] [Refined]

Reserved. Why? Because I am just Kecleon like that.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:30 PM
Giratina Offline

Finished. 8D

Name: Tenkai
Alignment: EBILLL. AHAHAHA.
Species: Hitmontop (wait- what? A Hitmontop?)
Appearance:
Tenkai is your garden-variety Hitmontop, save for the brown things on the side of his head by the spinning horn. His are paper-thin but quite broad; that means that when he feels like spinning a bit slower he can slap enemies in the legs (or possibly face) with them.

Personality:
Tenkai is not one to think before he acts. This Hitmontop likes to make his usually strong opinions known, and is not a fan of keeping silent in favor of a stealthy success. He's a Pokemon of improvising in the hotseat and making stuff up as he goes along; it may become quite obvious he's lying, though, if something he says directly contradicts something he said earlier. He is a great actor, and thus a fairly good liar by default. Had his great mind been paired with a less... headstrong personality, he could have been a good tactician. Could have. Doesn't follow the philosophy of 'forgive and forget' at all.

History:

Whether you would believe it or not, Tenkai was actually a pretty mild-mannered Tyrouge. This, of course, led to much bullying by other members of his village's younger residency. Young Tenkai already had a rather low chance of forgiving anyone, so this bullying was hardly helping. Eventually, he vowed to himself to get stronger - so strong, in fact, that nobody could beat him in anything. This training, of course, fueled his evolution into a Hitmontop... as well as an entirely different personality.

He got into the saving-other-Pokemon's-tails business fairly quickly after he evolved. However, this quickly went wrong. He joined up with the wrong team, and eventually found himself a place in the ranks of the most looked-down-on teams in the area...

RP Sample:
"Do you think we should go back now?" Hal asked Deimos. "I mean, if we've analyzed the footprint and a Grunt hasn't been sent for us yet, maybe we should go back. And besides, this place is making me ne-"

Deimos glared at Hal, and cut him off with all swiftness. "Shaddup, Hal."

She turned to a bespectacled Grunt with a laptop. Hal followed her gaze; he had been watching that Grunt for quite some time (and all the others - when you've been positioned at the back of a group of people, it's not hard to focus on the group in front of you). He had since harbored a strong suspicion that this one was a true addict to Minesweeper. Sure enough, when Hal walked up behind her, the Minesweeper screen was in full view.

"Okay, you! Lead us back to the Meadow." The Grunt nodded hastily and snapped her computer shut. I bet she doesn't know that does terrible things to the computer itself, Hal thought as he watched. Having done that, she set off at a brisk pace to Floaroma Meadow. Deimos followed her, then the Grunts, and Hal brought up the rear.

- - - - - - - -

"What the-?!?" Hal exclaimed as they reached the clearing, having took a position in front of the Grunts but behind Deimos. "Is that a... uh, a... well... one of those Legendary Regi things?"

Deimos sighed and nodded. "Yes, Hal. That's a Regigigas... and by the looks of things, Mars wants it." She nodded to the claustrophobic Honchkrow next to her, who was still a little shaken by being in the forest but was ultimately okay.

Hal took the hint and jammed one hand in his pocket. After some rummaging and a rather unpleasant noise that sounded like someone trying to clamp a Pokeball shut while it was releasing the Pokemon, Hal pulled out his Electivire's Pokeball. "Electivire!" He said simply as the huge, yellow, almost human-like Pokemon was released from it's Pokeball. Black stripes were smeared almost like a paintbrush around it's head, and on various places on its torso and legs. Its black hands were curled into giant fists.

"Follow me." Deimos signaled for Hal and Electivire to follow her up to Mars, who had no doubt taken notice of them by now. "Mars, ma'am?" She said when she was a close enough distance away from her boss to avoid the range of her Boss' flying limbs. "Did you need any help here?"

Also, I have a question: what exactly would an evil Pokemon do? You've already done a good job of establishing that the Byoukins and Darkrai are evil. But what do the lowly mortals of malevolence do? What's their driving force to be evil? What are they working for?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 03-02-2009 at 01:09 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Lusitania Offline

HI kec, reserve me a spot, thanks ;)
Old 02-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Giratina: Ehh, you know how Team Meanies was a Rescue Team, but they were evil? Well, that's pretty much what it is. Accepted when finished.

Cipher Lord: Sure
Old 02-28-2009, 10:39 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

SU is not finished. I want to incoporate other people into my history, so I'm waiting until people join my team. Anybody who joins Rugi's team must have been friends with him in the history. ;)

Name: (Rugi) Tsurugi
Alignment: Good
Species: Grovyle
Appearance: Rugi's wrist leaves are much sharper than normal Grovyle wrist leaves, and are also nearly twice as long, making him specialize in swordsmanship.

Personality:
Rugi has always been a caring indivual, and ever since he was only five years old, he has always wanted to be part of a Rescue Team. He feels he has a monetary need to help others, at least those who considers "worthy" of that help, and people who wouldn't would be grouped under his childhood bullies. Rugi can also be a bit oblivious to the situations going on around him, and always seems to be locked out of the business of others, but the few friends he has, he treasures. This results in many people having mixed opinions about Rugi. However, he is gaining respect as a Rescue Team Leader, and he has a high hope for the future.

Ever yet, Rugi is also known for being a bit of a klutz as well, often making mistakes, which agonizes some people, but others think of him as "adorable". However, when the time comes for him to be serious, he will step on the gas pedal, and spring into action. His fighting skills are more than decent, and he can act like the "hero" when the time dictates and or allows for it. Also, he seems to have a deep hatred for the Byoukins, and makes a sport out of exterminating infected Pokemon.

History:

Tsurugi was born to a pair of Sceptile, Tetsuda, Rugi's father, and Matari, his mother. Rugi was born in the Root Village, where he has lived out all of his life, which has been less than fortunate. Tetsuda was one of the first victims of the Byoukins, who was infected easily, along with many, many others, who where caught by surprise, as they did not know who or what these floating things were, and became infected, only to rampage, and be killed. Rugi was only a baby, and could not decipher the situation, but the whole way through, he was crying, whether it be out of despair, or shock, Rugi lived his whole life without a father, raised only by Matari.

Rugi had always had a history of being bullied in school, never being left alone, and always coming home sad, or angry. Rugi had never really experienced having a friend. All he would do is throw apples from the trees, or cut through leaves with his wrist leaves. Despite the fact he had some alleged skill with his wrist blades, his foes simply had the advantage in numbers. He was no match for the mighty bullies. -tbc

RP Sample:
My first post in Titan's "Eternal War"
Another day in the dark. Why am I in Mountainside? Simple. This is where I was commanded to go by the gods. I was told to leave Shadow City to go here, this dark, dark place, because there is a Gaharis worshipping place somewhere near this settlement. It's small, and well hidden, as I was told in my dream. Not many people follow the Gaharis way of life, mostly because of the bad publicity it recieves. Not many people are willing to leave their past behind like that. Only if you are trained in our ways from a very young age can you go through with it. I was faced with a difficult task in order to be a Gaharis follower, but it was worth it. I now hold the honor of serving my gods. They will show me to my destination, and I will be ever stronger with my overlords. I got it now. Between those two mountains, over there in the woods.

I began journeying to the spot I was guided to. The streets were wide, and paved in stones carefully. The buildings were old fashioned, but merchants were all over. It was a trading center, but I went through the allies to avoid attention. It worked, and I left for the spot I was instructed to go. The mountain terrain was no problem for me, I was uses to it. Gaharis temples were usually located in remote places to avoid the public's eye. I soon saw it. It seemed more like a house then a temple, but the structure was hollow inside, with a triangular roof. There was only one, lenghy room, and there were two Pokemon praying inside, a Drapion and a Sneasel. I came inside and began praying like everybody else was. I was asking of what my purpose in this temple was. The god's spoke to me.

I was here, along with these two, to eradicate the fourth Pokemon that would soon step inside. He put himself before his duty, and needed to be punished. The door opened finally, and a Carnivine slid in, snd closed the door behind him. He sat and began praying.

"Die, you traitorous scum." I mumble. I put my hand on his head, and began electrecuting him. As expected, he used Bite to resist, but the Sneasel used Ice Shard, and knocked the Carnivine on the floor.

"See you in hell." The Drapion said. Me and the Sneasel held him down, while Drapion used Ice Fang, and soon the struggling Carnivine would go limp, and we tossed him to the floor. My superior was happy with our work, and we spent a good two hours performing rituals in our god's honor, as well as to torture the Carnivine's spirit in hell. Following the Gaharis means instant reservations in hell. We do this because we know nothing else. Maybe we even fear our gods, which makes us do this.

Regardless, it is our duty to fall for our master.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

I'd like to be reserved

Name: Mari
Alignment: Slightly Evil
Species: Banette
Appearance: Mari looks like normal Banette aside from the gold ribbon around her neck.
Personality: Mari is a trickster, and she enjoys the pain she causes others with her pranks. But at heart, Mari isn't truly evil. She finds the sight of blood distasteful and could never imagine killing someone. Mari would much rather poke holes in someone’s ramen cup then kill someone. Mari also has quite the ego, believing no one is as good as her at causing mischief. Although this belief gives her quite the self-confidence, the mere shattering of her own illusion of superiority could cause Mari to go into a deep depression.
History: Mari was born to a Banette mother and a Gengar father, both of which were Rescue Team members. This imbued Mari with a desire to join a Rescue Team herself, so she tried in vain to find a team that would accept her as a member. Unfortunately, none of them complied, and Mari had to get an ordinary job. However, one night, Mari's parents were killed by a rouge Rescue team, fracturing Mari's psyche and leading her to hate all Rescue teams, regardless of whether they are good or evil. Now, Mari does everything in her power to annoy, and sometimes successfully stop Rescue teams from carrying out their jobs.
RP Sample:

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 03-04-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:47 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Can I be reserved as a Wartortle please?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 03-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

I love it when people reserve, and then never finish their sign ups.

I hope that's not the case here. All you people are reserved :P