Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Overseen Control [SU] A Pokemon RP

People always wonder what God (or whichever deity you may believe in) does when he is controlling the universe. After all, given that you control the flow of everything that is below you (everything in existence), wouldn’t it be interesting if the weird things that happen to us are just God messing with us? Like God making sure that you think you saw something out of the corner of your eye, and then it’s not there. Or maybe the imaginary raindrop you think you felt is just god playing around with some water particles nearby. After all, controlling the universe must get boring eventually, right? Of course, this is just me, I doubt this really makes sense. Moving on.

This role play is sort of an experiment for me and those who will be in it. If anyone is familiar with games like Jumanji, Zathura, etc. or the movies, some ‘spectral force’ seems to control what is going on, and the only choice the characters have is to cope with the insane ordeal hurled at them. In short, I will run the show as the ‘spectral force’. This means my posts will cause things to happen, and you as characters will have to overcome the problems that I throw at you. Of course, I won’t be too hard on you, but you may have to be creative at some points in the story. Your posts will be the responses to whatever comes out and happens to the character(s). This is sort of like role plays being bred into fan fictions.

Plot

Life is never easy. There always seems to be some rampaging legendary pokémon, some natural disaster, or some unexplainable event that gets everything messed up. However, life still goes on. Cities flourish, money is exchanged, lives come into being and flicker out of existence, and life keeps on moving. However, there is yet another disaster to come at work. The legendary pokémon Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Groudon, Kyogre, and Lugia have all come together, tired and slightly bored of simply guarding over human and pokémon-kind and have decided to have some fun. They have decided to allow a contest between trainers of any region. The contest will be held at the base of Mt. Chimney in Hoenn, and will be a sort of obstacle course. The entire 3 mile surrounding area of the mountain will be used as the playing field, and each trainer or trainer group, as alliances will be allowed, will have to survive for a year under these conditions. The playing area has been modified to provide a home to each legend, and if your character gets lucky, perhaps they will stumble upon a legend and gain something favorable.

So, as your pokémon and you must survive in the map shown below, keep in mind that you are not alone, and that you must use anything possible for survival. After all, you have to go through a year of this …

The tan triangles are forests, the blue is water, and the yellow-ish area is the desert. The brown circle is Mt. Chimney. Each area can hold its own legends, and has its own survivability rating.

Forest- The forests are all lush and dense centers of pokemon and plant life. Food is found in abundance, and water is either collected by the trees of remains in teh rivers. This is the most likely place to survive, as food is in incredible abundance. Lugia may be found flying above the forests.

Rivers and Lakes- Stocked full of fresh, clean, pure water, and full of various water type pokemon, the rivers are one of the only sources of water. Its good to have one nearby. Kyogre may be found near any water area.

Desert- A barren dune land which holds almost no life except for rock, steel, and ground type pokemon, as well as Cacnea and Cacturne. There is almost no water except for the oasis, which is the only source of water nearby. Groudon resides here.

Mountains- The mountains are incredibly steep, and there are many Flying, Fighting, and Dragon types around. The mountains have a lot of tree cover, though the undergrowth is not as lush, and is mostly a tall grass. Dialga and Palkia may be found near the mountain peaks from time to time.

Mt. Chimney- A dormant volcano, the only life around here are Fire and Rock type pokemon who survive on small shrubs which survive the intense heat. Arceus dis said to come into the playing field here, but he is almost never there.

Name:
Appearance: at least 6 lines
Personality: at least four lines
Pokémon: Up to six, no legends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted
bumblebee16
Silver_Fang

Reserved
DemonCharizard
bigboned911

Denied

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 02-25-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: WOOT! New Members!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:38 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Talking Re: Overseen Control [SU] A Pokemon RP

Reserve me this seems pretty interesting.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Overseen Control [SU] A Pokemon RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
Reserve me this seems pretty interesting.
Ok then. Welcome to the RP!

Old 02-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

~Sign Up Form~

Name: Alex Samuels

Appearance: Alex is about 5'8 and weights about 123 pounds. He has an athletic like, somewhat skinny body. He has a tanned colored body with black hair that barely covers his eyes. He wears colored t-shirts with a thin dark grey jacket over it that he's usually seen in, even if its hot. His Dark grey jacket has an extra large hoodie that can be used as a facial mask, he can see slearly threw it. He has black pants and carries black shorts in his dark green back pack. He always wears a belt in which he keeps his pokeballs placed on. He has dark reddish brown eyes and has a two and a half inch scar on his left cheeck. He wears black shoes with a yellow star on them and he has a dragon tattoo starting on his neck and swirls around his body, going downward. The only part that's usually visible is the head of the dragon.

Personality: Alex has a lot of energy and is always on the move. He feels the need to never be in the same place for too long. Every now and then, Alex will stop and rest. Alex is an easy person to befriend, and its hard to get him mad. His trust isn't hard to gain, but once lost, it is extremely hard to gain back. He is somewhat sly and confident in what he does. If he doesn't feel right when doing something, then he won't do it. He is pretty outgoing and a pretty loyal friend.

Pokémon: Houndoom, Flygon, Lucario, Blazekin, Garchomp, Swampert.

Old 02-21-2009, 03:47 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
~Sign Up Form~

Name: Alex Samuels

Appearance: Alex is about 5'8 and weights about 123 pounds. He has an athletic like, somewhat skinny body. He has a tanned colored body with black hair that barely covers his eyes. He wears colored t-shirts with a thin dark grey jacket over it that he's usually seen in, even if its hot. His Dark grey jacket has an extra large hoodie that can be used as a facial mask, he can see slearly threw it. He has black pants and carries black shorts in his dark green back pack. He always wears a belt in which he keeps his pokeballs placed on. He has dark reddish brown eyes and has a two and a half inch scar on his left cheeck. He wears black shoes with a yellow star on them and he has a dragon tattoo starting on his neck and swirls around his body, going downward. The only part that's usually visible is the head of the dragon.

Personality: Alex has a lot of energy and is always on the move. He feels the need to never be in the same place for too long. Every now and then, Alex will stop and rest. Alex is an easy person to befriend, and its hard to get him mad. His trust isn't hard to gain, but once lost, it is extremely hard to gain back. He is somewhat sly and confident in what he does. If he doesn't feel right when doing something, then he won't do it. He is pretty outgoing and a pretty loyal friend.

Pokémon: Houndoom, Flygon, Lucario, Blazekin, Garchomp, Swampert.
Accepted!

Old 02-21-2009, 08:14 PM
Silver_Fang Offline

Name: Mark Flint

Appearance: Mark is several inches under average height for his age but he doesn’t particularly care. He has a slim build and pale skin giving him a very frail appearance. Mark’s facial features are soft and don’t usually express emotion. His eyes are a pale blue. When he stares at something, including people, it often looks like he is staring through it. Mark’s hair is jet black and very unkempt. Whenever his bangs fall over his eyes but he will just brush them out of his way and continue whatever it was he was doing. Mark’s clothing of choice is very simple: A white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of dark brown sandals. He rarely deviates from this formula and has several white t-shirts that are identical sitting in his dresser drawer. Whenever possible he likes to go barefoot but as that isn’t a viable option while out traveling with his pokemon, because of the rocks and other things to step on, he’ll wear his sandals.

Personality: Mark is a very peculiar person. He enjoys playing games with others because he is very competitive. It is very difficult to gain his trust as he is always questioning a person’s motives for doing something. He is very thoughtful and tends to be in his own little world most of the time. Mark is very blunt and will put all of his opinions in the simplest of terms when he’s speaking with someone. The only things Mark trusts are pokemon because he believes that they are incapable of lying or at the very least are terrible at it.

Pokémon: Marowak, Cloyster, Arbok
Old 02-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fang View Post
Name: Mark Flint

Appearance: Mark is several inches under average height for his age but he doesn’t particularly care. He has a slim build and pale skin giving him a very frail appearance. Mark’s facial features are soft and don’t usually express emotion. His eyes are a pale blue. When he stares at something, including people, it often looks like he is staring through it. Mark’s hair is jet black and very unkempt. Whenever his bangs fall over his eyes but he will just brush them out of his way and continue whatever it was he was doing. Mark’s clothing of choice is very simple: A white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of dark brown sandals. He rarely deviates from this formula and has several white t-shirts that are identical sitting in his dresser drawer. Whenever possible he likes to go barefoot but as that isn’t a viable option while out traveling with his pokemon, because of the rocks and other things to step on, he’ll wear his sandals.

Personality: Mark is a very peculiar person. He enjoys playing games with others because he is very competitive. It is very difficult to gain his trust as he is always questioning a person’s motives for doing something. He is very thoughtful and tends to be in his own little world most of the time. Mark is very blunt and will put all of his opinions in the simplest of terms when he’s speaking with someone. The only things Mark trusts are pokemon because he believes that they are incapable of lying or at the very least are terrible at it.

Pokémon: Marowak, Cloyster, Arbok
One problem. We're out in the wilderness ... there are no dresser drawers unless you build one yourself.

Otherwise, accepted. Just keep that in mind.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:44 PM
Silver_Fang Offline

Thanks. I know that was just to illustrate his single mindedness in clothing choice.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Ok. Just making sure.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:28 AM
DemonCharizard Offline

Hey hey dude, can ya reserve me a spot? I'll have my SU up after school!
Old 02-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonCharizard View Post
Hey hey dude, can ya reserve me a spot? I'll have my SU up after school!
You gots it, man.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

Reserve me too please. I'll add my SU later tonight.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:33 PM
DemonCharizard Offline

Name: Zachary Thompson

Appearance: Zach has raven black hair that goes down to the base of his neck with piercing blue eyes. He has peachy colored skin with a long scar on his left hand which is covered by a red and black fingerless glove. He wears a black T-shirt with a white over-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and blue jeans with white trainers. He wears a blue Poketch on his right wrist.

Personality: Zach is friendly, social and open, he lives for friendship, lively company and conversation. He has great confidence in his opinions but respects those who disagree, most people like him alot. He's carefree and playful, and prefers not to let the world worry him too much.

Pokemon:
Typhlosion
Ursaring
Nidoking
Dewgong
Dragonite
Tyranitar

I hope you accept me!

Last edited by DemonCharizard; 02-25-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

@bigboned: reserved
@DemonCharizard: Add more to the personality.

I just made the DS thread if anyone has questions on how this whole mess works.

THE DS THREAD!!!

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 02-25-2009 at 02:47 PM.