Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-26-2009, 01:40 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU] When Anime Becomes Reality - Digimon [SU]

Here's my second character. I decided to play as a Digimon, so of course I'm going to accept myself, but here's the SU for you all to see.
Name:
Lobo the Z'dGarurumon
Appearance:
Personality:
Lobo is a friendly and honorable Digimon. He doesn't judge humans for what they may have done in the past, but on what they do now. He can be considered a gaurdian of the Digital World, judging humans to see if they may be worthy or not to enter the rest of the Digital World other than the areas that the virtual reality pods have set. He is also considering joining a human, seeing the positive affects on those who have joined them.
Digivolution Line:
Punimon > Tsunomon > Gabumon > Garurumon > WereGarurumon > Z'dGarurumon
Abilities:
Z'd Cannon - Launches the back-mounted Z'd Cannon
Full Metal Blaze - A systemic weapons barrage which sweep across the zone
Blow Back Breath - Breathes a jet of energy from the mouth

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-26-2009, 02:54 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Digimon sign-up ;D

Name: Baku the Bakumon (aka Tapirmon)

Appearance:

Personality: Baku is a kind digimon, but he has one fatal flaw: he's afraid to fight. He hates confrontations, and will try anything he can to get out of them. However, his attitude changes when a friend is in trouble-he'll attack, but usually only to get his friend away from the threat. More or less, he provides a distraction. He's knowledgable, but not as smart as older digimon.

History: Baku is just travelling around the Digiarea, deleting viruses and eating nightmares. Hearing about humans coming to the Digital World, he became curious, and is eager to see them. He may even join someone, but first he'll see how virtuous their heart is.

Digivolution Line: Gummymon--->Tapirmon--->Unimon--->Hippogryphomon--->Gryphonmon

Abilities:

Virus Delete- Releases a cloud of toxic fog.

Nightmare Syndrome- Spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 01-26-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:08 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Digimon sign-up ;D

Name: Baku the Bakumon (aka Tapirmon)

Appearance:

Personality: Baku is a kind digimon, but he has one fatal flaw: he's afraid to fight. He hates confrontations, and will try anything he can to get out of them. However, his attitude changes when a friend is in trouble-he'll attack, but usually only to get his friend away from the threat. More or less, he provides a distraction. He's knowledgable, but not as smart as older digimon.

History: Baku is just travelling around the Digiarea, deleting viruses and eating nightmares. Hearing about humans coming to the Digital World, he became curious, and is eager to see them. He may even join someone, but first he'll see how virtuous their heart is.

Digivolution Line: Gummymon--->Tapirmon--->Unimon--->Hippogryphomon--->Gryphonmon

Abilities:

Virus Delete- Releases a cloud of toxic fog.

Nightmare Syndrome- Spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares.
Baku the Bakumon/Tapirmon (whichever you prefer) is accetped.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-26-2009, 10:48 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Name:
Aaron the BlackMegaGargomon
Appearance:

Personality:
He doesn't really hate humans at all. He has been told of what they've done in the past, so he still has a bit of untrust for them. Now that he has heard that humans are actually coming to their world, he's kind of nervous, but will be as kind as he can be. But from what he's hearing, these humans may not be a danger to them at all. They are young ones, most likely unable to handle such great power that they can wield in this world. But, what he IS nervous about, is the choosing of a Reapermon in one of the teams. He has never liked the likes of Reapermon, so he will keep a close eye on this one...
Digivolution Line:
Terriermon to BlackGargomon to BlackRapidmon to BlackMegaGargomon
Abilities:
Giant Missile
Burst Shot
Giant Bazooka
Saint Foot
Saint Upper
Saint Tackle
Saint Punch
Saint Jet
Mega Twister

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 02-01-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Sheepat Offline

Hold on, i'm expanding my SU.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:21 AM
FireBrawl Latios Offline
Elite Trainer

My SU is done.

燒死了。讓我安息吧。

請勿觸摸,因為骨灰偶爾會動。

一旦有機會,一定會重新從廢墟中再复活起來!
Old 01-27-2009, 03:23 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBrawl Latios View Post
Name: Saoirse Brightwork
Appearance: Everyone thinks she gives barely enough attention to her looks, but Saoirse does not really care how bad- or how good-looking she is. She can walk out of the door with her short brown hair uncombed and still feel great. Saoirse has green eyes. Wearing a T-shirt with a variety of shades of green and dark brown cargo pants reaching the ankles, Saoirse can be mistaken for a small tree from afar. She is the shortest kid in class as her body has yet to show signs of adolescene, but she is not the lightest. She seems to be wearing dark purple shoes that are too large for her but she has big feet. Saoirse hunches her back slightly whenever she stands for too long or walks slower than he naturally would.
Personality: The rebellious type, Saoirse doesn't believe in being feminine. She doesn't believe in the goodness of others and can be downright distrusting, therefore she is quite a loner. Saoirse is quiet, because she is completely aware that nobody will take her seriously anyway. Despite her being undisagreeable, Saoirse has a great sense of justice, preferring to do what she deems right to do. She is down-to-earth and stubborn. Her alert mind is capable of thinking out of the box, and she is naturally observant, careful and curious. Saoirse loves to challenge herself in solving problems as she is much more interested in the problem than the well-being of the victim. She usually keeps her intelligence a secret. Other people finds it difficult to trust her.
History: Saoirse is a TCG fanatic. She boasted that she knows at least 97% of TCG series in the world, the humber of cards in a typical booster pack, the rules and how to play them. When Digimon TCG was released for the first time, Saoirse quickly took hold of it due to obsession. Digimon was really nothing too interesting, until her friend introduced her to a Digimon video game. Saoirse got hooked and while logging in to her favourite Digimon forum, she came across a website where she signed up for the new game.
Digimon:

Main Team

Name: Firamon
Digivolution Line: Sunmon > Coronamon > Firamon > Flaremon > MirageGaogamon
Attack(s):
  • Flame Dive: Performs a blazed body dive on the opponent
    Fira Bomb: Fires a fireball from the forehead
    Fira Claw: Slashes the foe with burning claws

Name: Kyuubimon
Digivolution Line: Jarimon > Pagumon > Patamon (Vaccine) > Kyuubimon (Silver/Vaccine) > Chimeramon > Plesiomon
Attack(s):
  • Elemental Rays: Sends a ground-based multi-coloured jet of flames streaming towards opponent that cannot hit airborne opponents
    Light Barrier: A luminous hemisphere with a diameter of 5 metres blocks most attacks, especially light-based ones.
    Heal-o-the-Wisps: Sends a number of orbs of green energy to the target to drain energy. The orbs do not make contact; they only circulate the target for several minutes.

Name: Elecmon
Digivolution Line: Zerimon > DemiMeramon > Elecmon > Birdramon > Crowmon > Valdurmon
Attack(s):
  • Electric Arrow: Stabs the foe with a lightning bolt
    Tail Slap: Slaps the opponent with his tail

Reserve Team

Name: Bukamon
Digivolution Line: Picchimon > Bukamon > DemiDevimon > Lekismon > MetalPhantomon > Spinomon
Attack(s):Bubble Blow: Blows acidic bubbles

Name: Yokomon
Digivolution Line: Nyokimon > Yokomon > Floramon > Sunflowmon > Lillymon > Magnadramon
Attack(s):Bubble Blow: Blows acidic bubbles
Accetped

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
Name: Aine the (Still thinking o: )
Appearance: (pictures are acceptable)
Personality:
Digivolution Line:
Abilities:
It seems like the Digimon SU is getting a little popular, no?

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-27-2009, 04:24 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Here's my second character. I decided to play as a Digimon, so of course I'm going to accept myself, but here's the SU for you all to see.
Name:
Lobo the Z'dGarurumon
Appearance:
Personality:
Lobo is a friendly and honorable Digimon. He doesn't judge humans for what they may have done in the past, but on what they do now. He can be considered a gaurdian of the Digital World, judging humans to see if they may be worthy or not to enter the rest of the Digital World other than the areas that the virtual reality pods have set. He is also considering joining a human, seeing the positive affects on those who have joined them.
Digivolution Line:
Punimon > Tsunomon > Gabumon > Garurumon > WereGarurumon > Z'dGarurumon
Abilities:
Z'd Cannon - Launches the back-mounted Z'd Cannon
Full Metal Blaze - A systemic weapons barrage which sweep across the zone
Blow Back Breath - Breathes a jet of energy from the mouth

Crystal
Crystal...

When did Lobo show up? I hope it didn't have to do something with Akiba's Mega form being Z'dGarurumon. *points at huge SU*

At least you found a picture of one. *waits for people to post*
Old 01-27-2009, 04:35 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Crystal...

When did Lobo show up? I hope it didn't have to do something with Akiba's Mega form being Z'dGarurumon. *points at huge SU*

At least you found a picture of one. *waits for people to post*
Not too long ago, and you don't have to do anything about it since the names are different. I'm not too strict with the rules this time, just as long as we have some way of telling them appart, via names or accessories or whatever.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-28-2009, 01:55 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Updated list with Biomerges and pictures. I'll see if I can create a Shayomon pic ;D
Old 02-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Jewel_the_Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer

Is it too late for me to join up? I really want to. Here are my character decriptions(if it's not too late)

Name: Impmon
Appearance:
Personality: Like the one in digimon tamers
History:Stubborn, prankster, kinda like the one in Tamers. He doesn't like humans and never had a tamer. Knows how to survive in the real and digital world. Travels around with Kittmon. Doesn't digivolve much. Can't read.
Digivolution Line:Kiimon>Yaamon>Impmon>Beezlemon
Abilities:
Bada boom:chucks fireballs at opponent
Infernal Funnel: Impmon creates two rings of fire, one within the other, and creates a sphere of fire from the ring, which he then hurls at the target.
Dadadada Kick : Kicks target

Name:Kittmon (Fan-made)
Appearance:
(Sorry bout the bad sprite)
She is supposed to be a fox. It is rather skinny. She is a bit smaller than Impmon when standing on all fours. The blue stuff on her is paint and her tail doubles as a paint brush.
Personality: Kind, curious and mischevious. Thinks most people are nice.Rather smart for being so young. She uses her smarts to get out of bad situations(and to bail out Impmon). Good at distorting the truth. Can read. Fast runner
History: She was created when some packets of old data were hit by and electrical beam. The old data turned into her rookie form Kittmon. She stayed hidden most of the time learning to survive by following the first digimon she saw, Impmon. She followed him around for two weeks until he ticked off a Akotorimon. She revealed herself to save him, which she did. She kept on following Impmon around, but he kept on trying to chase her off by yelling and throwing fireballs. He eventually gave up and they became friends. She still follows Impmon around, and will listen to his advice on how to survive in both worlds
Digivolution Line:Zumon>Kinmon>Kittmon>Zormon>Zorrinomon>Megazorrinomon
Abilities:
Paint Slash: Electrical blue paint flies off her tail and hits the target. The target gets elecrocuted when hit.
Paint Bubble: An electrical shield goes around Kittmon guarding her. The shield shocks anyone who touches it.
Tail Smack: Smacks target with her tail.
Foxy Fang: Bites target with her fangs.
Old 02-01-2009, 01:01 PM
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Incandescent

Name:Garurumon
Appearance: (pictures are acceptable)
Personality: He is a proud digimon, only avoiding a fight if he knows he can't win. His upbeat personality only shows when he is not in battle, and he always speaks up for what he thinks is right.
Digivolution Line:Punymon-Tsunomon-Gabumon-Garurumon-Weregarurumon
Abilities: (aka attacks)Fox Fire
Tackle
Subzero Ice Fang
Ice Wall
Garuru Thrust
Ice Cannon
Old 02-23-2009, 09:57 PM
DemonCharizard Offline

Hey hey, I hope sign ups are still open... Do we have to have Digimon in our Digifarm and reserve team?

Oh and could you reserve Monodramon and his evolution line for me please... Thank you.