Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:15 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default [SU]Everest[SU] Open!

[Based off of the Everest series by Gordon Korman]

-|Everest|-

Mt. Everest. The 29,107 foot mountain is the tallest in the world. To an alpinist, it's the top of the world. An average climber's dream is to summit it.

Well, now you have your chance to climb it.

SummitQuest is an expedition program for young and old climbers that aim to summit the deadly mountain. How do you get to go?

It's simple.

On every SummitQuest energy bar wrapper and under every SummitQuest drink cap there is a letter. Collect these letters: E, V, E, R, E, S, T; and you qualify for the summit-IF you're under 16.

Simple enough, right?

Not.

There are only five V's in the world.

Even if you do get those letters, you have to go to Colorado for six months of gruesome training in prepration for the summit. You need strength, determination, and stamina. During your six months, six people will be washed out of the run for the summit.

Will you make it through training, or will you reach the summit?
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 02-19-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [SU]Everest[SU] No posting yet please!

-|Rules of the Mountain|-

• God Modding will get you WASHED OUT of training and even the summit. I don't care if you're a millimeter away from the summit, I WILL haul you back down to Base Camp PERSONALLY.
  • No Bunnying
  • I don't mind you having rivals, but no pushing them off of cliffs
  • You should do a bit of extra research to be prepared, but you will be taught in training.
  • Keep cursing at a medium level, please. I understand if a boulder hits you, but you know what I mean. :D
  • Say 'HAPE' in your SU to show you read the rules
  • I am Cap Cierco, the expedition leader. Listen to me.
  • Have fun!
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 02-19-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:39 AM

-|SU Sheet|-

Name: If you don't know what this is, scram.
Age: Above 13, under 16. No 13 year olds unless you enjoy three six, decent sentenced/lined paragraphs in Appearance, Personality, and History.
Appearance: Two three lined paragraphs minimum.
Personality: Regulations above.
History: How you got in Summit Quest. First person to get SU done can be a 'guarunteed', but this has to be a longer history. No reserving this spot. Look up at Personality for rest.
Other: Anything else?

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 02-19-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:47 AM

-|Accepted|-

- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -

{Yes, there's only nine spots open!}

-|Reserved|-

Crystal Estrada and Cap Cierco {WWotS}
Christopher "Chris" Firefox {ChrisDPG}
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -

-|Pending|-

- - -
- - -
- - -

-|Ban Hammered|-
- - -
- - -

-|Eliminated|-
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -
- - -

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 02-19-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:50 AM

Default Re: [SU]Everest[SU] Open!

-|Reserved for My SU's|-

Post now, little climbers!
Old 02-19-2009, 02:57 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Christopher (Chris) Firefox
Appearance: Hold on >.>
Personality:
Chris is a very shy person. He has lost all self esteem and confidence that was ever in him. All of it was stripped from him. He can't act cool around girls like other people can. Chris would just barely get the courage to even ask a girl out on a date if she were really important to him. He wouldn't be able to take a pity date from her though. Chris doesn't really like it when people change their minds, as it confuses him if they had told him something already.

Chris really doesn't care if he's alone or in a group. He doesn't even care much for the changing society around him. He keeps up with it still though. Chris would rather sit down in some forest with a few friends and lie there than go around in a busy town with a bunch of noises. If he's in a group and it's reasonably quiet, he's okay. He does not, however, like to be around people who bring out the bad things in people and use it to their advantage. They would be dead before they became his friend.

Chris is not really one that is angered easily. He can keep his temper and just takes whatever is thrown at him. There is officially almost nothing left of Chris to be insulted of without it being true. The one thing that would be wrong is if they said he didn't care about anything. Chris cares about things that people wouldn't even pay attention to. He likes to be around those seemingly worthless things such as a plant that people see as just a burden. He studies its structure and looks over what it really does.

Chris is overprotective of his younger family members such as his brothers and cousins. His brothers mean the world to him, which is why they are the only reason he gets angry. If somebody tries to bully, hit, or insult them then they had better think twice. Chris goes into a beserk whenever this triggers him, putting him into a bloody rage. If he sees that his relatives can fend off the fight on their own, or if the person insulting them is too young, Chris holds back his temper and lets them take care of it.

Chris is a bit paranoid. This keeps him up at night sometimes. Chris tends to hear things at night. He won't hide under his blanket or closet,, however. No, he prefers to hide under his bed so they can't see him(Rofl). Chris seems to be a skitzophrenic during the night, whereas he is calm during the day. Chris struggles to keep himself calm at night as well, so as not to get his parents involved. (Five ZOMG!!!)

History: Dun pressure meh!
Other:
Scared of heights.
Afraid of the dark.

Last edited by ChrisDPG; 02-19-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:59 AM

-presses-

RESERVED!

Have fun ^-^