Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 ğ Interactive Boards ğ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-16-2009, 07:35 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Default Re: Search for Paradise: Pokemon RP (SUs still open)

Nitro decided to leave Artie to whatever he was up to and couldn't help noticing a Minun who was sitting all alone, crying. At the same time it started raining. Raining, it had been a while since Nitro had ever seen rain, and although it had once ben something he hated, it was the complete opposite nowdays, rain meant water to drink, which was something that you couldn't take for granted these days. Seeing this sad Minun, and feeling the rain from above he decided to go say hello, Artie's buisness didn't interest him anyways.

Nitro walked up to the Minun and sat down next to him, not very gracefully perhaps, but he did sit down, and he pulled out hes left wing to cover the Minun from the rain.
"Hey there little fellow." He said to the Minun "Why are you crying?"
Old 02-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"It sounds as if they are preparing to leave somewhere...." Arceus said, just loud enough for Kyogre to hear
"Hey! W-where are you going? Arceus! HEY! COME BACK HERE!" Kyogre shouted, but Arceus wasn't listening. He peered over the top of the building, seeing a large group of Pokemon, with their things.
"I haven't seen so many Pokemon in one place in almost a millenia! What's going on?" Arceus asked, stepping into view. Several Pokemon gasped, and many stared.

"Walk off and leave me here like that! Hmp! Well, who needs him?" Kyogre increased the intensity of the rain, and used it to power his Hydro Pump enough to carve out more of a path for him to follow.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun was sobbing. He felt like he was being drenched in tears- oh, nevermind that was just the rain.

Wait.

The rain. Since when had it ever rained? It only rained... in the... caves...

Minun looked up. It had grown dark and stormy, and water was falling out of the sky! WATER was falling out of the sky. A pokemon whom he did not recognize came up and wrapped his wing around the minun, keeping him dry. Everyone was chatting about something, and most importantly, the Rayquaza was speaking at the head of the group.

But Minun could not pay attention. He hardly noticed that the dragon-like being that had approached him was speaking to him. When he finally heard he was slow to reply. Cautiously, the minun spoke, "I've lost my brother in the crowd..."
Old 02-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Kyogre managed to gouge enough of a rut to be seen by the other Pokemon. Almost all of them stared in awe at him
"Yeah, that's right, I'm a pink Kyogre! Deal with it!" He said angrily "Get outta the way, will ya?" The Pokemon parted, and Kyogre gouged farther ahead, enough to come in front of Arceus "What's the big idea, leaving me out there like that!? I made the rain like you wanted me to, and what? You just LEAVE!?"
"Kyogre...."
"SURE, just leave the Pokemon who can possibly recover this tiny little rock sitting in a rut where some hostile thing can just come up and attack me!" Kyogre shouted, enraged
"KYOGRE! STOP! You're frightening the other pokemon!"
"Harumph! I don't know why I even agreed to come here with you!" The huge, pink Kyogre turned, splashed a large volume of water on Arceus, and swam off.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

The corwd had all shifted their gaze. Minun looked up to see what was going on.

Even stranger yet- more new arrivals. Was this the day for travelers to be passing through?

Had somehow other pokemon found out about this trek to Paradise? Minun couldn't see possibly how. The jouney had been only planned yesterday.

Suddenly there was a loud roaring noise, like the sound of a thunderbolt. It ripped across the sky, a needle to the ears of every pokemon there.

Minun hoped Plusle was okay. He... hoped... that he had only lost his brother in the crowd. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light, and in an extremely fast moment a crack of light streaked across the sky, there was a scream, and a loud noise passed overhead, similar to the previous noise.

There were several more screams. A small group of the crowd had turned their attention to something on the ground. Minun, frightened, hoping the Plusle was okay, stood up and began to move through the crowd, pushing all the other pokemon out the way, trying to make it to the scene.

There, lying dead or unconcious on the ground was an unmoving figure. He recognized its colors. Red and yellow.

It was his brother, Plusle.

"No!" Minun shouted. He sat down next to his brother and began to shake him as hard as possible.

"Plusle, no, no, Plusle wake up. No!"

There was hardly a budge. Everyone was silent.

"Anybody please! Is he alive, IS HE ALIVE?"

Still silence. Minun sat down on the cold, wet, ground and began to cry once again.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"W-What happened?" Arceus cleared the crowd in a single, bounding leap, and landed next to the Minun. He could see the evidence of a thunder strike. He bent down to eye level, and pressed the side of his head against the Plusle's chest. He heard the heartbeat, and breathing "It sounds like he is all right. His heart is beatng, but it is faint. If you know anyone who can heal others, find them." Arceus turned, and bellowed "KYOGRE!"
"Gah! What do you want now!? You leave me, tell me to go away, and call me back AGAIN!? WHAT IS IT!" Kyogre seemed more frustrated than angry. It was hard to swim in such a narrow canal.
"A lightning bolt struck this Pokemon!"
"What're you glaring at me for, then? I controll water, not electricity!" Kyogre spat up a cluster of Oran berries "There, give him those! If you're going to shout at me, don't expect me to wait around for you!" The big Pokemon managed to turn around in the narrow canal, and swam back off.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Incandescent

Spikey!

Spikey walked into the crowd, looking at the Plusle on the ground. "Whoa, is he ok?!" Spikey said, totally stunned.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun was disappointed at the Kyogre's rudeness. But all he could pay attention to was his borhter. Atleast the Kyogre had the will in him to offer some berries. Minun looked at them longingly- they looked delicious. He had never tasted them before. What where they. But... they were for Plusle. He cautiously picked one up and stuck it in Plusle's mouth, and then waited patiently.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:58 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"I'm sorry about your brother, and I'm sure Kyogre feels the same. Excuse us, but we are in a bit of a rush to locate Shaymin and Groudon, so we can restore this planet." Arceus said. The other Pokemon cleared a path "Excuse me. I wish your brother a speedy recovery." He said, and was off

Kyogre looked at Arceus critically "What took so long? Chatting with the lessers?"
"Kyogre, I'm beginning to question your motives."
"Motives!? It was YOU who dragged ME out of my home, not the other way around! If you want my help, you're going to have to show a bit more respect!" Kyogre said, using his Hydro Pump to carve out another rut before him, to continue on.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:51 AM
Sheepat Offline

Romeo had seen the lighting bolt strike Plusle. Walking forward, he placed this chest over the electric type's chest.

"Hopefully," Romeo thought.

Then, a berry went into the Plusle's mouth.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:50 PM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Mew was amazed at how much had happened in the last two hours. With all the new arrivals and what happened to poor little Plusle, they, once again, had to make up another plan. "This will be very difficult..." Mew trailed off.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

'Ah, an unlucky coincidence indeed.' Quazi said, without taking his eyes off of the poor little plusle, 'I.. I may be able to help a speedy recovery, we need it to happen as fast as possible.' his eyes were glowing a pale blue color all over. 'Everyone,' he said, his voicec was layered and deep, it sounded like a demon's, 'stand back because this could get NASTY!'
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż ŻŻ\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun was frightened, but he trusted the dragon knew what he was doing.

This thread is now dead. I made a remake of the rpg which you can sign up for in the SU thread.

Last edited by Leaf Green; 02-18-2009 at 10:58 PM.