Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:38 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU](Team Darkrai people needed

Mistress Meg-Accepted

hobbesses-Accepted

ChrisDPG-Accepted

I'll start this either tomorrow or the day after, so calm down Vanessa.

Sign ups are now closed for now. At least until I feel we need more people. The people who are reserved safe, and they can finish their sign ups and join in with us later.

Last edited by Rage12; 02-12-2009 at 03:47 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU]Sign ups closed

Name: Aaron Samuels

Personality: Aaron is a creative, outgoing kid. He likes to keep moving. He usually likes to make joke, but will be serious when the time comes. He will do what he thinks is right. He is somewhat social and can usually make friends easily. Aaron and Leo can't function well without each other.

Appearance: Click for pic. He has black hair rather than the red and a yellow bandana. He has a dragon tattoo going down his right arm.

Alliance: Arceus

History: Aaron was born in the Shinnoh region. He doesn't know who his parents are and was adopt as a baby. He loved the people who raised them and still considered them his birth parents. He hasn't tried to find his real birth parents. Aarons foster dad was a special trained officer who trained Aaron at age 9. Aaron left his house around his twelth birthday. He headed to the Hoenn region where he found out about that the legendary Pokemon Arceus was looking for special trainers. Arceus then dimmed him worthy and he was entrusted with Latios.

Legendary Pokemon: Latios

----------

Regular Pokemon:

Species: Lucario

Nickname: Leo

Personality: Stong and a bit sly, Leo is sort of the leader of the group. He likes to use cunning strageties in battles to take down his opponents. He is Aaron's first and most loyal pokemon. He is very protective over Aaron and usually walks ahead of the group or right by Aarons side. Aaron and Leo have a close bond and can tell what the other is thinking.

Background: Leo was abondoned by his last trainer as a Riolu. Leo didn't want anything to do with humans until he met Aaron. Which was actually an accident. They were both running away from two hunters. They paired up for the time being and in the time, grew a special bond.

Apperance: Leo has greenish blue fur with yellow hands.
----------
Species: Flygon

Nickname: Scottie

Personality: Noble and quite sympathetic, Scottie usually doesn't like to fight. He doesn't like to fight and is more of a medic. He however can fight really well, but just chooses not too. Aaron occasionally rides on Scottie.

Background: Scottie was forced to train when he was a Vibrava. His pack was divided into sections and he was put into the elite combat fighting training. He was one of the best in his group.

Apperance: Scottie has a yellow bandana around his tail. He is slightly larger than most adult Flygon. He has black stripes on his tail.
----------
Species: Quilava

Nickname: Clyde

Personality: Young and very spirited, Clyde is the newest and youngest edition to Aarons team. Being young and all, Clyde has a mischevious behavoir. He always like to be active and is constantly finding something new to do.

Background: Quilava just recently joined Aarons team.

Apperance: Quilava looks regular except for his greenish flames.
---------
Species: Grovyle

Nickname: Slade

Personality: Mysterious and agile, Slade has a ninja like attitude. Usually quiet when doing anything and normally serious. Slade usually just watches over the group, and like Leo, is overly protective of Aaron. Slade won't talk to anyone other than Aaron. He, like Aaron usually controls his emotions.

Background: Not much is known about Slades past, only Aaron knows his past.

Appearence: Slade has extra long arm blades the rest is pretty much the same.

Other: Can move about quietly and has ninja like skills.
----------
Species: Aggron

Nickname: Ironhide

Personality: Powerful and hardy, Ironhide is Aarons powerhouse. Ironhide is usually the first one to want to go into battle. He normally won't fight anyone that won't stand a chance agaisnt him.

Background: Aggrons past isn't known to anyone other than Aaron.

Apperance: Aggron has like a goldish aromor.

Other: Has good combat skills and is very stealthy for his size.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU]Sign ups closed

bumblebee16-accepted.

I'll be starting soon, after I make a few tweaks to my sign up. I'll also make the discussion thread as well.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Awesome, can't wait to start.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:16 PM
SapphireBeautifly Offline

Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU]RP has started

Name: Charity Pryce

Sex: Female

Personality: Charity has a very light and bubbly personality. She comes off shy at first but given the chance to get to know a person she becomes a cherished and loyal friend. She is constantly smiling and blushes when she gets nervous or embarrassed. It is very hard to make her angry because she has a calm and compassionate personality. She loves almost everyone and everything, and has an optimistic point of view. She always tries to find the silver lining on any situation and encourages those in need. Charity is one of the kindest people anyone will ever meet.

Appearance: http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/g...o_suitcase.jpg

Alliance: Arceus

Legendary Pokemon: Mew

Regular Pokemon:

Species: Furret
Nickname: Scout
Personality: Confident, curious, and loyal
special traits: none
Background: Raised from a sentret and Charity’s most loyal pokemon. Scout was the first pokemon she ever received.

Species: Kirlia
Nickname: Mira
Personality: Whimsical, somewhat vain
Background: Mira chose Charity as her trainer. She wouldn’t stop following her around until finally Charity chose to catch her. When Mira is happy she does ballet twirls to show her affection and joy.

Species: Cleffa
Nickname: Cleo
Personality: Naďve and innocent
Background: Cleo is still a baby pokemon having only just hatched a few weeks ago. Charity has nurtured and cared for this cleffa since she was just an egg and loves her deeply.

Species: Minun
Nickname: Mimi
Personality: Energetic and hyper, with a strong sense of curiosity that tends to get her in trouble.
Background: Charity saved Mimi from a sticky situation. Mimi’s curiosity caused her to fall into an ariados’s web. When charity heard her struggling she used her pokemon to defeat the ariados and free the little minun. They haven’t been separated since.

Species: Delcatty
Nickname: Arabella
Personality: Regal and intellectual, Motherly figure
Special traits: none
Background: Arabella was given to Cherity by her mother who was a world class coordinator. She was the child of her mother’s delcatty, Felicity. Arabella serves as the motherly figure for the rest of Charity’s pokemon constantly caring for and protecting them.

History: Charity was the daughter of a world class coordinator and a renowned poffin chef. She set out on her pokemon journey not sure of what she wished to do, but eventually fell in love with coordinating. She aspires to, one day, be as talented as her mother once was. Though she is classified as a coordinator, she has been able to hold her own in battles, exceeding to the final eight of a select battling tournament. After her mother was attacked by the poisonous pokemon of Team Earth she vowed to bring them to justice, no matter what.

Other: Her distinctive battling/coordinating style is to take small, unlikely pokemon and show how powerful they can be.

Last edited by SapphireBeautifly; 02-13-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:00 PM

Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU]RP has started

Sorry, I did not realize sign ups were closed, just ignore my application.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

I know the sign ups are closed, but I'd feel sorta bad if I denied you, and your sign up was decent, so I will give you a shot. That means I'm expecting you to make me believe I've made the right decision accepting you. So you're accepted, but you're the last person in who isn't already reserved.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:42 PM

Thanks so much!
Old 02-17-2009, 08:28 PM
ZerrudoBurreku Offline

name Raiza Uramoto
sex:male
alliance :darkrai
apperance: ( http://www.listal.com/viewimage/509563 )
legendary:giratina
other pokemon: other forms of rotom besides the original rotom
Old 02-17-2009, 08:29 PM
ZerrudoBurreku Offline

i didnt read the post sorry for spam