Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles

Battles Pokemon battle results will be placed here, along with the money/prizes given.

Old 10-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine
Default Team FFA

This FFA was less fun than the previous one. Very crappy organized too. Oh well, who am I to complain ...

Teams

Team 1:Silverfrost/FC with Golduck/Electabuzz
Teram 2: Chase/Pidgeot with Charizard/Ludicolo
Team 3: PF/Pika57 with Bulbasaur/Houndoom

I think PF could have been considered the outsider at the start, but hey, what is any tournament without an outsider?

Everybody just started attacking each other. Everybody seemed to think somebody else would take out Bulbasaur though. Golduck got hit by two strong attacks first turn; Crunch from Houndoom and a critical Razor Leaf on both Golduck and Buzz from Bulbasaur. Two more attacks in the second round sealed Golduck's fate. Ludicolo got burned by one of the many fire hits it took; it proved dangerous, but not vital. Electabuzz was the second to drop out, in the third round, meaning that Team 1 was eliminated. When Bulbasaur was finally noticed it was almost too late. It didn't quite get the wanted support from Houndoom, but was facing a low-health, burned Ludicolo and a sleeping Charizard on it's own in the end. Ludicolo went for hard-hitting methods, and with Hydro Pump not missing, it didn't matter that Charizard kept snoring as Bulbasaur finally bit the dust.

Team 2 wins, and Chase and Pidgeot get $4000 each.
Team 3 is runner-up, and PF and Pika get $2000 each.
Team 1 loses, but SF and FC get $1000 for a good effort.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 10-02-2005, 09:23 PM
All-Star Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to All-Star Send a message via Yahoo to All-Star
Default Re: Team FFA

Great reffing Mikey. Thanks for the help Tempest. That was amazing how Bulbasaur was almost the last one standing. I thought team 1 (FC and SF) were mainly after Charizard. But, they were focused on getting the two weakest to water. Good strategy, but we teamed up on ya. It is a good thing we took out Houndoom. Or else we would've gotten took out by a team with a n00b. Great Game Guys. ^_^
Old 10-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

I keep forgetting to buy a Sunny Day TM and you insult me.... oh come on.... but thx for the 2000.....

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:24 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

I think we all can agree that I kicked some major ass. Oh yeah, and good game everyone.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:15 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidgeot79
I think we all can agree that I kicked some major ass. Oh yeah, and good game everyone.
Your ludicolo Pogeyman was about to die dude. If hydro pump had missed.... well I'd have 4000 right now.

Old 10-03-2005, 03:19 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57
Your ludicolo Pogeyman was about to die dude. If hydro pump had missed.... well I'd have 4000 right now.
Pfft, don't even start, Charizard would of been awoken in 3 turns according to Mikey and Flamethrowed that Bulbasaur. Also Ludicolo would of liked done some agro water thing to get rid of its burn or something...
Old 10-03-2005, 06:16 AM
DarkChild Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to DarkChild Send a message via MSN to DarkChild

Is there going to be any more tournaments?

How can you wake up from a nightmare if you're not asleep?

Old 10-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaziken lover
It wasn't a tournament. it was a free-for-all match with tag teams

Old 10-03-2005, 08:08 PM
All-Star Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to All-Star Send a message via Yahoo to All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidgeot79
BOY PLEASE!!! Charizard did all of the work. He took out Houndoom and Electabuzz (unless it was Houndoom but that elec could have done something if it weren't for Fire Blast) You took out Bulbasaur and died that turn! I did the butt kicking! lol Nah, but you did do a good job. I beliebe the team kicked tail. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57
I keep forgetting to buy a Sunny Day TM and you insult me.... oh come on.... but thx for the 2000.....
I didn't insult you (if you were refering to me). And I wish you had TM Sunny Day. I could've killed Electabuzz in one hit. ^_^ Your team did good to Pika. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaziken lover
It wasn't a tournament. But if another comes up than I will keep you in mind. ^_^