Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:19 AM
SkyShayminFanGirl123 Offline
New Trainer

Default The Legend of Team Skyhigh...

This is a long time back, when team Skyhigh still remained... Sky, The Sky form Shaymin, was the leader..... The Team of His... Was a very powerful one... and some belived he existed only in dreams... This is his teams story......

The Legacy....

WILL PREVAIL!

Note: I will play as Sky, and please signup in the sign up....

My Pro:
Name: Sky
Species: Sky Form Shaymin
Special Item (Optional): A Sky pendant, it holds a mystery... which we might find out about sooner or later
Power *Only One* (Optional): Dimensional Scream, When he touches something, sometimes he'll see, or hear, or even both... from the past or future, relating to that item, or someone...
Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 AM
New Trainer

Default Re: The Legend of Team Skyhigh...

Sky's Long Ears Blew in the wind... "Sigh, I'll be waiting... Waiting for my destiny" He said "The world will be at peace..."
Old 02-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Well, as probably the first person to notice this role play ... WELCOME TO PE2K'S ROLE PLAY BOARDS!

However, there are a few problems. You should really start a thread in the Sign ups Sub thread so that people can sign up for your story. Also, you should try to elaborate more on the plot so that people have a better idea of what is going on. Given what you have written here, all we know is that Sky Forme Shaymin has something to do with Team Skyhigh. Outside of that, we don't know anything. There's nothing here to attract other role players.

As a recomendation, I would join other role plays before you write your own.

Old 02-11-2009, 10:21 PM
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsspkmnmaster View Post
Well, as probably the first person to notice this role play ... WELCOME TO PE2K'S ROLE PLAY BOARDS!

However, there are a few problems. You should really start a thread in the Sign ups Sub thread so that people can sign up for your story. Also, you should try to elaborate more on the plot so that people have a better idea of what is going on. Given what you have written here, all we know is that Sky Forme Shaymin has something to do with Team Skyhigh. Outside of that, we don't know anything. There's nothing here to attract other role players.

As a recomendation, I would join other role plays before you write your own.
Listen, i already posted a signup... and i'll edit the plot... Okay?

Thankies for the welcome!