Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-09-2009, 03:24 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [SU]

@Chaos_Control: I never said Giovanni was dead; just that the Rockets were destroyed. But I guess I'll let it slide. I'll give you another chance, since I'm not one to hold grudges or anything like that, so, accepted. Try to go by the rules this time, though; otherwise I'll be forced to resort to banning again.

Dragonspawn_X and plugger, you're both accepted as well. ^^ Though you're picture's not showing up, plugger; or were we supposed to copy and paste?

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 01-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [SU; In need of a few evil people]

I`ve got one more SU...

Name: Cyan

Personality: Cyan is quite negative towards the world. She doesn`t really value her life that much, and would freely sacrifice herself if it was necessary. Also, she can seem anti-social and even cold, but the truth is, Cyan just doesn`t trust many people. As a result, she doesn`t have many friends or recent positive experiences with others. She is normally accompanied by books and reads quite a bit. Despite the fact, Cyan doesn’t really stand out in intelligence or understanding. In fact, she really doesn`t stand out in anything expect her negative ways. Her real talent lays in writing, although, Cyan thinks she`s an awful writer. Despite that, she keeps at it!

Cyan isn`t all gloom and doom. She is actually quite nice and gentle, if you get to know her. At the moment, only her small team of Pokémon gets to see her sunnier side. She is also sensitive, but rarely let`s others see this in her. Some may say this is why she avoids battles and treats her Pokémon more like people than other trainers. Strange, seeing how she joined Magma. In fact, Cyan had a huge misconception of them and is now realizing her mistake. She`s considering leaving, but doesn`t know where to go!

Appearance: Cyan stands at five feet three and is slightly chubby for her age. Her straight dark brown (almost black) hair goes down to about her elbows and it kind of makes her cyan eyes look lost. Her teal sleeveless top goes to below her waistline, where her high rise dark blue jeans take over. Cyan’s shoes are canvass and navy in color. She also wears a large indigo backpack and a cyan headband. Also, she wears small glasses with a navy frame as Cyan is nearly blind with them off. When training or battling, blue sweatbands can be found on both of the girl’s hands. Sometimes, if in colder weather, she wears a thick navy sweater with a cyan scarf.

When it comes to her uniform, Cyan wears the male version. Skirts don`t get along with her very well.

Alliance: Magma

Pokemon:
Skitty, female, Kittie
Taillow, female, Windy
Aron, male, Ron
Shuppet, female, Luna

History: Cyan used to be a happy, carefree little girl. She had lived with her aunt, as her parents died when she was very young. This never affected her, as her aunt made a great parent. This lasted until Cyan turned eight, when her aunt got a boyfriend. He acted nice in front of his girl, but in private, he hated Cyan. He`d tell her she was useless, ugly and stupid. This went on for three years, when the man and her aunt got married. Later that year, he beat her up, causing Cyan to run away. She joined up with Magma having no other real options.

Other: Cyan HATES to be touched in any way, by anybody! In fact, she`s scared of it!

RAWR!...Sigh, silly Dialga

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-10-2009, 12:56 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Accepted. (three more words)

Old 02-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Name: Sabrina
Personality: Sabrina is a cheerful, friendly, gentle girl. She takes things calmly. But when under pressure, she'll freak out and act frightened or crazy, in a silly way, of course.

She loves Pokemon of any kind. Her own especially. Her Charizard is her best Pokemon on her team.

Sabrina's temper can get sour. When she doesn't get her own way, or when someone makes her mad, she'll pout, or she'll yell.

Sabrina doesn't like to see people or Pokemon get hurt. If she can put herself in harms way to keep friends or Pokemon safe, she'll do it without thinking twice.

Appearance:
I know it looks like a short skirt, but we'll call it a skort.

Alliance: Rebel

Pokemon:
Flame the Charizard(Male; Holds Charcoal)
Ace the Butterfree(Male; Holds Red Sand)
Yuko the Primeape(Female; Holds Leftovers)
Crystal the Lapras(Female; Holds Mystic Water)
FireHeart the Raticate(Male; Holds Silk Scarf)
Ranger the Raichu(Male; Holds Amulet Coin)
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:25 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Accepted. ^ ^

(off topic) Have I told you yet how much I love your avvy and banner? :3

Old 02-06-2009, 11:12 PM
DemonCharizard Offline

Name: Chris Woods

Personality: Chris can be kind hearted and open to people who gain his trust, he can be quick to judge people sometimes but is loyal to those who gain his trust. He is competitive and learns from his losses. He cares about his Pokémon and brings out their true potential.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...-guy.jpg?o=197
He wears a white long-sleeved shirt with a pair of blue jeans. He wears white and blue trainers that have straps on them. He wears a necklace that has a Pokéball on it which contains his first Pokémon with a blue and white messenger bag.

Alliance: Rebel

Pokemon:

Species: Hitmonlee
Nickname: None
Special Features: He was Chris’ first Pokémon, he has lots of cuts not because Chris treats him badly but because of all of the intense battles he has been in, he doesn’t like going down without a fight.

Species: Kingler
Special Features: He wears a metallic band around his left wrist.

Species: Hypno
Special Features: Hypno has a prisoner’s chain around his left ankle. Chris helped Hypno escape when he was a Drowzee from Team rocket who were holding him prisoner doing tests on him when he broke free with Chris’ help.

Species: Ariados
Special Features: Ariados has terrible burns on his leg from when he got into a fight with a Charmeleon, Chris rescued Ariados and the Charmeleon fled. Chris took Ariados to the Pokémon centre and checked if he was okay, he was fine but the burns would be on his legs forever, Ariados decided to join Chris from there.

Species: Rampardos
Special Features: When Chris was in Oreburgh City he helped Roark redesign his Gym, so in return Chris received a Cranidos Fossil but it had a chip in it, which caused his tail to have a blue and white stripe instead of just a blue stripe.

Species: Charizard
Special Features: This is the Charmeleon that was attacking Ariados, he has a blue and white tail flame, nobody knows why though.

History: Chris used to live at home with his Mum and Dad, his parents couldn’t afford for him to go to school so he just played at home or in the woods, on his 11th birthday his Dad caught him a Tyrogue and Chris set out on his Journey after a tearful goodbye.

Other: RAWR! I hope you accept me… And this time I promise I won’t forget about the RP.

Last edited by DemonCharizard; 02-06-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: paragraphs :)
Old 02-07-2009, 02:41 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Accepted.

(three more words)

Old 02-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Accepted. ^ ^

(off topic) Have I told you yet how much I love your avvy and banner? :3
Thank you!

Haha, haven't told me that yet. But thank you!
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.