Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-14-2008, 07:28 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP- open again)

Adam's fist collided sharply with Hizo's nose. He was thrown backwards and hit a table. When he looked up, blood streamed from the man's nose, and he was gagging on blood rising in his throat. He coughed up blood and then stood up. "You...you..."

he pulled a pistol from his jacket. "You will die!" she shouted madly, firing at the boy.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:36 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Adam gasped in horror as bullets began to fire at him. He moved to the side and his right hand was shot. Luckily the bullet only skimmed the hand but it hurt badly.
"AH!" he cried out, holding his hand. The Kunai fell on the floor and he fell on his knees. He moved his painful right hand towards the Kunai. He leaped at Hizo and barged him into the wall, hoping the gun would fall out of his hand.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:28 PM
poke123 Offline

More and more grunts began running towards Johnny and his friends. He was still in his Moltres form, so he shot a long stream of fire that stopped them in their tracks, but from the group of grunts, a large water Pokemon shot a stream of water that soaked Johnny causing him to fall back. Usually it wouldn't have hurt him so much, but he was really tired from the fight with the robot. Before he could do anything, he was surrounded by grunts and their water Pokemon. Johnny's Pokemon were surrounded so that they couldn't help him. The water Pokemon opened their mouths and a streams of ice cold water engulfed Johnny. He yelled out in pain as the water weakened him more and more. He could feel his strength ebbing. Slowly, he began to return to his human form.

As he lay there, semi-unconcious, he wondered what they would do to him. The grunts gave an order to their Pokemon. They all began to charge Hyper Beams, ready to kill the teenager.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:13 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro sat, panting, on the side of her pond. She looked up and saw the commotion around Johnny. The grunts were hurting him badly, and Shiro growled under her breath. She got up shakily, staggered up behind one of the grunts, and gave him a ferocious punch on the small of the back. He fell down, fighting back tears of pain, and his wartortle flung itself at Shiro. Shiro grabbed it by its shell and flung it into the pond she was left the defeated robot in, before turning to face the other 7 grunts, who turned on her.

Johnny was lying in the middle of the circle, gazing up at the situation with glazed eyes. Shiro quickly released Kiba - her houndoom, from his pokeball. The fire-type dog grabbed Johnny by the scruff of his shirt and flung him onto his back, before racing off back to the school with the 16yr old barely hanging on.

Now Shiro was alone with the grunts. She remembered from her ninja training how she could take them all out at once, but she would probably faint afterwards. Still, she decided to take the risk. Walking calmly into the centre, Shiro suddenly jumped up and swivelled round in mid-air, kicking each man round the face as she went. They all fainted, but their pokemon - all wartortles except one vaporeon and one Marshtomp. Shiro collapsed in the middle, glad that Johnny wasn't in any more danger, and stared unseeing up at the pokemon surrounding her. She was unsure as to whether they'd attack or not - seeing as their masters were unconscious. Shiro slowly slipped into unconsciousness...
Old 12-19-2008, 07:45 PM
poke123 Offline

Johnny felt something pull him onto its back. Then it started running. As he tried to hold on, he opened his eyes and saw that it was Kiba, Shiro's Houndoom. He smiled, but realized that Shiro must still be back there. He tried to get the Pokemon to go back and help Shiro, but the dog was determined to get him to safety. However, he saw his Pokemon, who had just knocked out some grunts near him and ushered his Pokemon towards him.

"Help Shiro," he said hoarsely.

Charizard soared into the sky with Espeon on his back. Swampert ran as fast as he could below them. When they were over the group of grunts, Espeon jumped off of Charizard's back and landed next to Shiro. She began to growl violently and a wave of telekentic energy knocked the water Pokemon down. Then, Charizard landed breathing fire at all the water Pokemon who opposed him. He put Shiro on his back along with Espeon and began to flap his wings. The grunts and water Pokemon began to get up, but Swampert arrived just in time. He jumped into the air and landed on the ground, causing a huge shock wave that knocked the grunts unconcious. Charizard then swooped in and grabbed Swampert. He began to fly towards the school where Johnny was headed. He passed by Tyson and pointed towards the school, indicating that they had to retreat.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:57 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Adam crashed right into Hizo, causing the gun to fly out of his grip. Hizo used one hand to try and push Adam off (he was now pressed against a wall) and the other was aiming a punch at the side of the child's head.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:54 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

((I'm gonna try 1st person to see if I write more))
That was it, I had him on the wall. Now his hand was trying to push me away whereas his other tried to hit me on the side of my head. What was I to do? Either back off and let him get the upper hand, or get punched in the head? I didn't have much time to move out of the way. The fist crashed into the side of me head. I spun and landed on his desk. I felt dizzy now, everything began to blur up. I couldn't be beaten, I needed to avenge my parents. That was it! Their faces, the memories from long ago began to flood into my head. I needed to avenge them, I must avenge them! I pushed myself up and spun around, aiming my fist in his face again. The Kunai was on the floor. I'd have to pick it up after Hizo was hit.

((Wow... much more...))

Old 12-22-2008, 06:29 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson nodded as Johnny's charizard flew over his head. He threw a pokeball out and slowly got up. He hopped ontop of his flygon and returned his other pokemon that were already out. Flygon took off and was soon next to charizard. When they landed, he jumped off. He still couldn't ove his right forearm, and he was soon starting to worry if he would even use it again. He looked out a window to see a horde of grunts heading their way. He clenched his teeth. "What are we going to do about all those grunts?"
Old 12-24-2008, 09:39 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Shiro was propped up against a wall, her head lolling. Kiba, the houndoom, walked over to her and licked her face, whining quietly. Shiro seemed to awaken, and she raised her head to look at the boys and her pokemon. She slipped her hand inside her pocket, and released two other pokemon from their balls. Absol and Mightyena stood next to Kiba, and Kiba growled at them - telling them the situation.

Shiro listened to the boys talk. "We have to send our pokemon out. We're all pretty weak from fighting those robots..." she turned to Kiba, Absol, and Mightyena. "You three. Keep the men at bay. Here me? Stall."

The three dog-like pokemon growled in unison and charged out into the fray, ripping, tearing, flaming...Shiro watched them, and then stood up.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:34 PM
poke123 Offline

Johnny was put against a wall when he arrived at the school. Soon after his arrival, Shiro and Tyson also arrived. Johnny tried to get up, but his body wouldn't let him. The battle with the robots had left him pretty tired. Then, Shiro told her Pokemon to stall. Though Johnny wanted to tell his Pokemon the same, they seemed tired. However, they walked up to him and then looked outside. Johnny understood what they meant.

"You guys are too tired. You should stay here," he said to his three Pokemon.

They shook their heads.

"You guys always were stubborn. Good luck then. Remember, watch each other's backs," sighed Johnny.

The three Pokemon ran outside and began to fight the approaching grunts. Johnny turned to Shiro and Tyson. He saw that Tyson was holding his arm as if it hurt.

"What are we supposed to do? I can't just sit here and let my Pokemon risk their lives," Johnny said.

Then, he released his Chikorita from her Pokeball. She smiled at Johnny.

"Use Aromatherapy on all of us," ordered Johnny.

Suddenly, a pink odor emanted from Chikorita's leaf. The smell went into Johnny's nostrils and he began to feel revitalized. He couldn't fight, but at least he could stand up. He waited for the Aromatherapy to take effect on his friends.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:35 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: sorry i haven't posted in sooo long, but I've been really busy.

Shiro coughed and closed her eyes as the sweet smell engulfed her. Soon, her head cleared and she stood up, leaning against the window sill. "Thanks, Jonny." she smiled. She looked at the pokemon. "Thanks, Chikorita." she stroked its small green head and turned to watch the fighting.

All three of her pokemon were doing well, tossing grunts and and pounding pokemon. Shiro smiled. She could remember when she first got them, how long it had taken them to even get one gym badge.

Hizo jumped backwards to avoid the punch and slammed against the wall. He frantically rummaged through his pockets, trying to find a pokemon or a weapon. Beads of sweat were forming on his forehead, and he was getting frustrated quite quickly.

Howl rushed to stand outside Hizo's office. She put her ear to the door. She could hear the sounds of the fighting, but she couldn't tell who was winning. Cursing, she looked back towards her pokemon battle. Flareon was crouching, ready to spring again, and she had defeated the kangaskhan.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Sealboy Offline

I had noticed Hizo was rummaging through his pockets, now I knew that he was almost done for. He was pushed against a wall, this was my chance. I decided I should take the opportunity I had. I pushed my fist at him, aiming a punch for his face. I knew that fight was almost over, I knew what would come next.
((Wish there was really more to say...))