Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Konekodemon Offline

Default Poke TV

All beginning trainers start out on there Pokemon journeys here in Pallet Town. For you there's no difference. You are starting out in Pallet Town as a beginning trainer. You get your starter and start out on your journey but watch out for Team Rocket. They are around every bend and curve. You will visit many towns and cities, getting badges, ribbons or whatever it is your collecting. You hope to one day be the best in your dream. You go to Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and the Battle Frontier. Have fun. Based on the anime. The anime in RPG form.

Rules:

No catching legendary Pokemon, though you may run into them.
No, catching your own Pokemon, end your post with the ball shaking and I will decide if you catch it or not.
You may meet other Roleplayers but try not to make your posts too short.
No bunnying without permission from the other roleplayer.
You may play the characters from the show, but please keep them in character.
Only one character per roleplayer.
Only IC roleplayers will get certian Pokemon.
Only OC characters need a bio, if your playing a character from the show you don't need one.
Everyone starts in Kanto, even if your playing a character like May or Dawn.
Do, not go off course and go somewhere that I havn't posted up yet.

IC Character Pokemon

Pikachu(Only for Ash): Taken by Caraa

Level: 5
Attacks:
Thundershock
Growl
Nature: Brave

Torchic(Only for May)

Attacks:
Peck
Growl
Nature: nervous

Piplup(Only for Dawn)

Attacks:
Peck
Growl
Nature: Jolly

Eevee(Only for Gary)

Attacks:
Tackle
Sand Attack
Nature: Timdid

(Those are the only ICs I aloud. Note that Brock and Misty are not traveling around with Ash in this, and don't put Pikachu disobaying him, as I don't want Ash running into Misty, until he gets to Cerulen City and battles her for the badge.)

ICs I still want a RP Sample though.

OC Pokemon

Bulbasaur

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Nature: Random

Charmander

Attacks:
Scartch
Growl

Squirtle: Taken by DimentioFan108

Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip

I will accept up to two wild cards that is it. The Roleplay will start once all spots are filled up. Note that I will not be in this RPG, I am the GM I will play side characters, and post OOC of things like catching and stuff.

OC Bio:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Starter Choice:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Konekodemon; 02-04-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:49 PM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108
Default Re: Poke TV

Name: Defahn

Appearance: Light brown hair slightly covering a black ribbon tied around her head. Light teal eyes. Wears a light blue shirt, regular blue jeans, white worn-down shoes, and a dark orange bookbag. Also includes a blue necklace, and brown fingerless gloves.

Personality: She is very friendly and talkative, but usually tries to concentrate on the task at hand. She does have a wild side, hiding in trees and bushes, and sneaking up on people to either get a laugh or to getthe upperhand with a sneak attack.

History: Defahn was raised in Pallet Town all her life. Not in the same house, due to a fire destroying her old home when she was three, traumatizing her for life. She has grown a fear of fire types, and will do anything in her power to avoid one. Other than that, she has lived a quiet life surrounded by Pokemon. When she turned fifteen, she was given a letter from Prof Oak to start an adventure with Pokemon, and has decided to take it.

Starter Choice: Squirtle
---------
Attacks:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Nature: Mild
---------

RP Sample: "Hey mom! I'm going to go outside for a bit!" I yelled, already going.

The sun was shining, and it was a beautiful day. I was going to go play with the wild Pokemon in Route 1. But something was odd. I could sense it. A trainer had come for some reason, most likely to go to Cinnabar Island for the gym challenge. He had one Pokemon out.

A Charizard.

My mind instantly flashed back to the fire that destroyed my old home when I was a little girl, and without thinking, I jumped into a tree like a Mankey, screaming.

The trainer paid no mind to my behavior and went to the ocean, calling out his Rhydon and returning the Charizard to its Pokeball. He got on the rock monster's back, and it happily dove into the water and started to surf downwards, toward Cinnabar Island, as I had predicted.

I climbed out of the tree, slightly embarrased with myself for doing that. At any rate, I proceeded to go to route 1 and played with the flocks of wild Pidgey and Rattata that lived there.

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Do I need a Personality, Age, and Appearance? Supposing that Ash is ten and this is him starting his journey, of course.

Name: Ash Ketchum

Starter: Pikachu

RP Sample: ((So that there isn't any confusion, Ash was sixteen in the RP that I took this from))

Do you really care for Roxy?

Crystal asked Ash. Time seemed to stop. He never really thought about it, nor did he act like it. He realized he had stopped breathing, and seemingly gasped. He looked back at his younger sister. She was enjoying talking to a Pokemon. Am I really that mean to her? He thought, turning back around. "...I do. I guess...I guess I just don't want to believe it. It's been great having her around, even though she can be annoying at times. I always wondered how Devan felt, being an older brother and all. And now I understand how big of a responsibility it is. It's stressful knowing that you have to be a good example at all times. I guess I just...I just don't want to wake up from the dream," Ash smiled weakly, thinking back on when he first met her. He had laughed in her face. Why, after fourteen years, would he believe he had a younger sister? Now, Ash just felt bad, but there was nothing he could do.

Last edited by Caraa; 12-28-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Konekodemon Offline

DimentioFan108 and Caraa: Your both in.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Wow...this plot is extremely used xD

My suggestion; If you want more people, make it DIFFERENT! Like, say, all the teams make a really big team and do something to the legendaries, and the trainers have to stop them...

On second thought, I'm taking my own idea that came from nowhere xD

EDIT: Not that there's anything wrong with it. It just seems boring to me.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:31 AM
Konekodemon Offline

metal sonic: uh, the point of this rp is that it's a spin off of the show