Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:05 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7 [RP]

"Rrrggh..." Iris coughed as the Machamp approached the others. "Thanks a lot, Machamp. You did great." She sighed, the pokemon letting her get to her feet.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

In almost one minute, the two boys reappered in the room Aimee was in. Meganium stepped in front of her protectively when she saw the shadow...thing. "It's okay, Meganium. I think it's the same boy who fell. Oh! I should check if he has any injuries," Aimee said, walking hestitantly towards the boy and Brendan.

She scowled when he started shouting. "He was just trying to save you! Speaking of which, how did you get back up here anyway? And what's with the shadowy thing? You scared me half to death," she exclaimed. Behind her, there was flash of red light. Meganium looked back and saw that there was an overcast Cherrim attatched to Aimee's back. Meganium rolled her eyes at her friend's antics.

"Nium, Meganium!" she informed Aimee. Aimee's eyes widened as she realized something was on her back. That Cherrim climbed up onto her head. Aimee reached up and poked it. She giggled, and lifted it off her head.

"Well, who do we have here...an overcast Cherrim, hmm?" she said, placing it onto Meganium's back for safety.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-24-2009, 10:44 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

"Do you honestly think wrapping your legs around some one is helping them!" Blane shouted and while he was shouting, black swirls of energy started to from around his hands but this wasn't like the shadow not too long ago. Blane looked down in amazement. Gengar walked over to him and gave him a very strong look.

"Ok Gengar I'll stop." Blane replied and he started to calm down but he still wouldn't offer to help the boy up.

"I'm sorry about that." He said to the girl who had a variety of Grass Pokemon surrounding.

"My name is Blane." He said and he put his hand out for handshake, still ignoring the boy on the ground.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-25-2009, 12:40 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Powerman 6k

I coughed and laughed. "I wasn't trying to kill you, you imbecile. I was holding ON to you so my Alakazam could teleport us. Or I could have used my power to somehow save us!" I pushed my self off the ground and walked over to the new kid. I shoved him forcefully away from Aimee. "Blane, huh?" I summoned some flames in my hands and grinned at him. "Brendan Sheere. And if I'm not mistaken by my records, I have one TESTY attitude." I shoved him again, causing him to fall to the ground. "You really don't want to piss me off..."

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-25-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:44 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Karuku slowly opened her eyes. Her long, black/blue hair was messy, but no-one usually cared. She threw a Pokeball out, and revaled a Glaceon. It jumped into her arms.

"You aren't as cold as usual." remarked Karuku, which earnt her a cocked head from her Glaceon.

"It's true. Don't give me that look." Karuku said. She then stood up and walked out the door. There was a hallway with 7 doors. Karuku opened the closest door to her, and she saw two boys, a girl, a Megainium and a small Cherrim. Karuku sweatdropped.

"That Cherrim seems overly hyper." said Karuku, who brushed past Brendan.

"Omg! It burns! It burns!" cried Karuku, clutching her shoulder. She started rolling Around on the floor.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 01-25-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

While Blane was on the floor, he kicked the boys legs so he was now on the floor aswel.

"Please your Alakazam couldn't even see us and how could you save us fire? Oh and your welcome for me saving your life by the way." Blane stood up once more, not phased by the threat which was just stated because he thought himself to be better then that and tought that Brendan wasn't worth the time and effort.

"And trust me Brendan you do not want to get on my bad side." Blane said and once more a form of dark energy started to form around his hands but he looked over at the girl which caused him to calm down once more.

Blane once again turned back around so he wasn't facing Brendan and waited to hear the girls name before he was so rudely interupted.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Aimee gasped and stepped in front of Brendan's path. "Hold it! Don't you dare cause a scene!" she said, using as much of the strength she had to push him slightly enough to hold him off. Which wasn't very much. Her efforts were useless since at that same moment Blane knocked Brendan down to the floor. She stepped out of the way, before she got hurt. Meganium almost didn't step in to help, seeing the fire blazing from Brendan's hand. At the back of her mind, Aimee was surprised with the way he was acting, noticing how Brendan snapped from sweetie pie to angry guy. She shook her head, and turned back to Blane.

“Ignore him; he’s just being a douche,” she said, extending a hand towards him. "My name is Aimee by the way." She was kind of angry with Brendan for bursting out like this, and couldn’t stand to look at him.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-25-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
Karuku slowly opened her eyes. Her long, black/blue hair was messy, but no-one usually cared. She threw a Pokeball out, and revaled a Glaceon. It jumped into her arms.

"You aren't as cold as usual." remarked Karuku, which earnt her a cocked head from her Glaceon.

"It's true. Don't give me that look." Karuku said. She then stood up and walked out the door. There was a hallway with 7 doors. Karuku opened the closest door to her, and she saw two boys, a girl, a Megainium and a small Cherrim. Karuku sweatdropped.

"That Cherrim seems overly hyper." said Karuku, who brushed past Brendan.

"Omg! It burns! It burns!" cried Karuku, clutching her shoulder. She started rolling around in the snow.
Uhm...What snow, Kitten? You should fix that...We're in a building..
Old 01-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thoughts of Warhol View Post
Uhm...What snow, Kitten? You should fix that...We're in a building..
OOC: Oops. I edited.

The hotness burned. Like someone was pushing her hand into the blue flame of a fire. Suddenly, the air became freezing cold. Ice was forming. But how?

"Okay, why did snow form?" asked Karuku.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:04 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I got off the ground, again, and walked over to the new girl, extending my hand to help her up. "Well, I'm Brendan, and it seems we were all part of some type of experiment...We have powers. You already know that I have the power to create and manipulate flame. I think our powers somehow link to our Pokemon."
Old 01-25-2009, 01:07 AM

"Thank you" Blane said to Aime and smiled at the beautiful girl standing in front of him. Blane picked up her hand and gently kissed it as a sign of thanks.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" Blane asked while he scournfully looked over at Brendan.

Gengar walked over to Maganium and started to speak happily to the large plant Pokemon.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 01-25-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:12 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Aimee blushed and looked down at her feet. "It's no problem, really it isn't," she said, smiling back at Blane. She shrugged, "If I was hurt, I think it would have been healed by now. But, since grass is weak to fire, I should be more careful..." she said, biting her lip while staring at Brendan.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-25-2009, 01:14 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Ow. Your skin is burning hot." said Karuku. "By the way, i'm Karuku. Nice to meet you."

Glaceon then jumped on Karuku's head.

"Glaceon!" It cried.

Old 01-25-2009, 01:32 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I smiled back at her and then up at the Glaceon. "I also have an Eevee Pokemon in my jacket." I dug in my left pocket and withdrew a Pokeball, with an 'e' clumsily scratched into the top part. "My first Pokemon...come out, Flareon!" I clicked the button on the front, letting my friendly Pokemon out. "Flareon, I think you have a friend here."
Old 01-25-2009, 02:04 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Glaceon smiled at Flareon and let out a small cry.

Suddenly, a Pokeball dropped out of Karuku's pocket and revealed a Froslass. It looked up at Karuku intently.