Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [RP]When Two Worlds Combine[RP] (Open!)

OOC: I would have posted sooner, but my mom and that Fable game...

IC: Tsunade
Hokage's Office

Tsunade sat at he desk with large stacks of paper on either side of her. Mulling over whether to get them done or take a break at the hot springs was interrupted with more reoprts coming in. These ones were more unusual however then most.

She heard a knock on her door, and was inclined to ignore it, until she heard it was Nakari.

"Oh, Nakari, yes come in."

Yain, Rili, Kiba and Naruto
Training Grounds still...

Yain jumped a bit when Nakari vanished like smoke. Rili said 'wow' for the longest time, until he was stopped by Baron kicking him in the side.

"Anyway, maybe I'll go talk to Crystal first since most of this is my problem, even though this kid, let out something that could rampage for a month." She pointed at Rili.

"Oh, Lash isn't that badly tempered like most of them, he loves me!" The boy commented.

Yain rolled her eyes in disbelief. "Besides, we're all going to have to get all together in a group anyway, might as well start now."

OOC: Yes, that sucked...
Old 01-02-2009, 08:22 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Amber
Village Gate
FP

"Y-You must not be from around here," I noticed the boy stutter when he responded, and furrowed my brow slightly, oblivious to why he was so nervous. Maybe he was shy? He looked back down to Umbreon, continuing with the comment, "It looks very powerful."

Umbreon, who had fallen silent, smiled at the remark, rising to his feet again.

"I'm not really one to brag, but I guess you could say that," I smiled, looking back to the boy. A moment of silence passed before I spoke again, "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Amber."

OoC: *kills shortness*

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 01-02-2009, 11:46 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

OoC: This post is gonna suck...
Nakari
Hokage's Office
First Person
I sighed in releif when I heard Tsunade's voic. It didn't seem like she was upset... yet. I opened the door wand walked in, softly closing the door behind me. I noticed the piles of papers on her desk, the most there's been in a while, and I nearly fell over. This must be causing more problems than I originally thought, I thought as I walked to stand a foot or so from her desk.

"Tsunade-sama, I'm sure you have become aware of the current situation of strange creatures appearing near the village. Well, myself and a few others have found people who know about them and have befriended a few. I'm sure a few have some idea what is going on. Most of them are gathered at the Training Grounds where Kiba-kun and Naruto-nii are currently keeping watch, or so I hope. I was wondering if you could come with me or if I should bring a few of them back," I explained calmly and politely, not wanted to ruin the Hokage's seemingly okay mood.
Keynoma and Kristen
Konoha Main Gate
First Person - Keynoma
When the boy asked if we had a way to travel long distance, we turned to each other and smiled. Then a girl showed up, another Trainer, who later introduced herself and Amber. We were glad that we weren't the only Trainers around here. Kristen and I pulled out PokeBalls, releasing two Pokemon. The one I released was a shiny Pidgeot while Kristen released a shiny Salamance. I climbed on Pidgiot and Kristen climbed on Salamance.

"Why didn't we do this from the beginning?" Kristen asked.

"Becasue we didn't want to scare anyone and we are going to fly low, understood?" I replied, getting a nod from Kristen before turning to Cain. "If you wouldn't mind leading the way, we are ready."
Stephanie
Konoha Training Grounds
First Person
I sighed as I looked around. I then spotted a boy and a girl (Pyroboy74's characters), the girl crying in his shirt. It hurt me for some reason. Probably because I hated to see people cry. I walked over to them calmly, my hands behind my back. My gaze was low, trying to look like I meant no harm incase they thought I would be. I was nervous, but I wanted to help the strangers since one seemed sad or upset. I couldn't tell since her face was in his shirt.

"E-Excuse me, but may I ask what is the matter with her? Maybe I can help?" I offered in a calm, polite tone.
OoC: Why can't I think of anything for at least one of my characters when I have one not doing anything... in this case Katarzyna. Waiting for Pyroboy74 to post before I post as Crystal.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Tsunade
Hokage's Office

Tsunade listened carefully to Nakari's words. "Well, I haven't read anything yet, but it's probably in these stacks somewhere...anyway, its probably best if I come own myself."

She stood up from the desk and looked out the window for a moment, laying eyes on the hospital far in the distance. "I suggest that the majority of them group together in the Training grounds. I'll be there shortly, but I'll need you to go retrieve Tetsuda from the hospital for me. She was in an accident on her way here and has been hospitalized for about a week."

Tsunade turned back around and started to stifle through a drawer with more reports inside them. She pulled out one, but was still searching for another. After a moment, she found poorly worked photographs, and put them in a folder.

"Tetsuda should be able to assess something until I arrive. I have a quick errand I need to attend to first, then I'll meet up with you in about ten minutes. And make sure Naruto doesn't make anything more problematic than it should be."

OOC: Yeah, I can't really think of much right now.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Kakashi Renikosa and Saniro Renikosa
Konoha Training Grounds
First Person - Kakashi

I watched for a moment as Saniro ran past me, then quickly realized what was out there. I ran after her quickly, trying to stop her from seeing what was out there. I heard her run out and shout, "Hello Konoha!" I was hoping she would not open her eyes to look around, but rather stand there with her eyes closed as she normally liked to. But when I stepped out, i could tell she had opened her eyes and seen the "things" there. I stood there as she turned to run, and let her run into me. "I tried to warn you," I told her. She cried into my shoulder, and i put my arms around her. I noticed a girl walking up, and reached back for a kunai. I held it there as the girl stopped and asked, "E-Excuse me, but may I ask what is the matter with her? Maybe I can help?" (Stephanie, Crystal Momoyia's character)

"There's nothing wrong. She is perfectly....." I began to say. A second later I fell to the ground, unable to control my body. Saniro stood there, her hand glowing green with chakra. She was still crying, but now because she was sorry she used the jutsu on me. Or so i guessed.

OoC: Meh.... kills shortness

Saniro straightened herself, and turned to face the girl. She smiled, and looked her up and down. "My name is Saniro Renikosa. That is my brother Kakashi," she explained. She smiled and extended her hand.

Sabaku no Temari
Konoha Training Grounds
First Person

I turned around and looked down at Crystal. "Nevermind. I was gonna ask you to explain the "Pokemon" things to Kakashi and his sister. But since they're gone, we can talk privately," she said with a smile.

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D
Old 01-03-2009, 01:27 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

Kazemaru Hakai
Jounin-level Ninja
In the sky, Very close to Konoha

Kazemaru could see the village and it was close too. Kazemaru had only visited Konoha a few times, but he knew it was more peaceful than most villages. Kazemaru's eyes scanned the village and could see where the hokage's office might be, but decided he wouldn't just drop in. He wanted to avoid as much confrontation as possible and would be sure to do that.

"Hey! I need you to land outside that big building." Kazemaru said as he looked down on Konoha. The Charizard flew downward and then landed upright. Kazemaru jumped off and patted off some of the dust that stirred up in the air that the landing caused. Before Kazemaru looked up, there were ninja all around him, he didn't stand a chance, so he made no sudden movements.

"Hey guys, just follow my lead and there won't be any trouble." Kazemaru whispered to the Charizard and the Ditto.

"It doesn't look like they mean any harm." A Konoha ninja said to the others.

"But we still have to take them to the Hokage." Another voice from behind him said.

A pair of ninja were at the sides of each of them as they walked through the village. There was also a ninja in the front leading them to the office. Kazemaru and the two pokemon were led into the building and upstairs to the Hokage's office. Kazemaru had remembered the Hokage being a kind and wise old fellow, but he had also noticed another face on the cliffs that resembled a woman, but Kazemaru saw that as impossible.

The ninja that wa in front of the willing stepped into her office. Kazemaru thought that was kind of rude, raised his eyebrows.

"Excuse me Tsunade-sama! We have brought in suspected intruders that came down from the sky." Kazemaru and the pokemon were pushed into the room where he saw the Hokage, a woman who seemed very young for the position and had a nearly perfect physique and a girl who was also a ninja. Kazemaru just stood there with no expression waiting for her to speak.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:37 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Nakari
Hokage's Office
First Person.
I watched Tsunade as she spoke. I only moved my eyes and my head if need be. I respected her greatly, and she didn't seem to dislike me as much as Naruto-nii. I was wanting to keep it that way.

"Hai, Tsunade-sama! I'll meet up with you at the Training Grounds," I said, again using the transportation jutsu.

I appeared in the hospital and asked the nurse where Tetsuda-san's room was. She pointed it out to me, and I thanked her. I knocked before entering her room.

"Tetsuda-san, it's Nakari. Are you awake?"
Stephanie
Training Grounds
First Person
"My name is Saniro Renikosa. That is my brother Kakashi." (Pyroboy74 quote)

She extended her hand to me, and I tood it in my softly. I lighlty shook it before releasing the other girl's hand. She was cute, but that's as far as I'm gonna go for now.

"I'm Stephanie, Stephanie Shantez. Nice to meet you," I said with a smile, which soon turned to a frown afterwards. "Are you alright? You seemed upset."
Crystal
Training Grounds
First Person
"Nevermind. I was gonna ask you to explain the "Pokemon" things to Kakashi and his sister. But since they're gone, we can talk privately." (Pyroboy74 quote)

For some reason I blushed when she smiled. Persian smirked next to me and Surge chuckled. I hit both of them. Persian shook her head, the switch of the translator shifting and turning it off.

"Ask her out!" Persian meowed.

I blushed harder as I hit her again. I then again looked up at Temari after I returned Rattata and Lightning, not bothering getting up at the moment. I became nervous and I had no idea why.

"Talk privately?" I echoed, not sure if it was going to be a good thing or not.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Tsunade
Hokage's Office

When Nakari left, it was a moent before she had another visitor, though she would have considered it an intrusion as there was no knock on the door. However her opinion changed once she spotted an odd creature that startled her for a moment.

These must be an example of those creature's Nakari reported to me.

Tsunade listened for a moment, then paused to think. Then she turned to the ninja who had brought him in.

"Leave him here, we have an ongoing situation with this similar aspect going on that I'm already attending. I'll take him and...the rest of his party with me as I do so. I thank you for bring them in, but if you see any others, I'd suggest that you call fo me next time. You're dismissed."

Tetsuda
Kinoha Hospital

Ttesuda was lying in bed, like she had been for the past week with a large reptile at the foot of it. When the door knocked, the lizard looked up, and Tetsuda turned over. A half smile came across the ninja's face.

"Hey Nakari-chan. I don't suppose you're here to bust me out?" Tetsuda refered to the fact that she was somewhat shackled to the bed in order to prevent numerous escapes from the building that she had always attempted before.

Tanka, the lixard jumped up, making odd goaning sounds that almost sounded like words, but not entirely. Only someone with good listening skills could establish that Tanka was trying to say Nakari's name, only that a nuffled growl of 'Nari' was produced. Tetsuda laughed at her friend.

"Sorry, she's getting better with her speech, but she's stuck on 'Nari' for your name."

Tanka turned around and groaned what sounded like an objectional 'hey'.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:35 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Nakari
Konoha Hospital
First Person
I smiled. She thought that the lizard was kinda cute, especially when she tried to say my name.

"Nari is fine. Even if she is able to say my full name, I'll allow her to call me that as a nick name," I said as I walked to the bed and started to use my chakra to unlock the shackles. "There have been strange creatures running around and Tsunade-sama told me to get you and take you to the Training Grounds. There are people who know about them and most of them are there. I think some are in the village, but at least there aren't any major problems at the moment. Tsunade-sama will meet us there," I explained as I finished released Tetsuda.
Katarzyna
Training Grounds
First Person
Everything didn't make since. I turned back to the boy with the dog and the blonde boy. The blonde looked a lot like Nakari, so I guessed they were related. Eevee perched herself on my right shoulder as Jolteon sat on the ground to my left. I wasn't sure what to say. Jolteon looked around.

"More Pokemon are making themselves known. Mainly in the village I'm guessing. They're scared and confused. I bet it won't be long until something happens that we don't want to happen," he barked.

"That wouldn't be good," Eevee added.

"No... no it wouldn't," I said, forgetting that the others were around me and didn't know I could understand my Pokemon.
Crystal
Training Grounds
First Person
What would she want to talk about privatly? I mean, I just met her... I thought, letting my mind wander. Persain seemed to smirk as she now sat next to me as Surge went back to Katarzyna, looking at the boy with with white dog. Don't get yourself in trouble, Surge, I mentally said, knowing he didn't hear it. When my mind went back to thinking of what it was Temari wanted to talk about, I couldn't help but feel more nervous. Had I done something wrong already? I calmed down before I could start to shake, not wanting to show my nervousness.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Cain Morito
Village gate

"right, follow me."

I looked at kurai and he began to run towards the direction he need to go.

OOC:AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHORT
Old 01-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

OOC: Oh my God. I'm back. I guess I'm a little late for this, but if I ever do that again, Crystal, can you bunny my charries? And I'm just going to pretend I remember what was happening.

Ash Ketchum
Konoha
First Person

"I'm letting you know this now," I said, clenching my teeth. I was between a rock and a hard place. I didn't really want to crush Bi Kid's self-esteem, but I didn't want him to think I was perfectly fine with him trying to get with my little sister. "I'm not going to just let this past by, but I'm keeping an eye on you. Roxy...I'm not sure how she thinks about you. But you are much older then her, and you should know exactly where to start and when to stop. Catch my drift?" I raised an eyebrow, sighing on the inside. I felt slightly guilty, but hey, I was just a little protective of my little sister. I took a breath, hoping that I didn't seem like a softy with my next move.

"And I'm sorry. I guess I was a little...rude."

Roxy Ketchum
Konoha
First Person

"Of course I know that Houndoom!" I jumped from where I was, getting close to Shinji's face. "It's Ash's girlfriend's exes science experiment!" I told him, turning away. Surge had left. Dammit. Just missed him. I returned to Shinji. "Well, Surge won't help us, so might as well go somewhere else," I said, beginning to walk past Purple Hair. I then decided that I was being a little pushy. I walked back towards my partner. "Actually, you can decide, this time...I'm a little tired, anyway."

OOC: Serious case of bipoloar, Roxy. XD And, sealboy, no idea. I just tried to pick up where I left off. Otherwise...this place seems dead, to be honest. "/

Last edited by Caraa; 01-16-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:22 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

((Um... anyone mind filling me in please? Please!))

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:54 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

OoC: It's partly my own fault for this being a bit dead since I haven't posted... but right now I'm having a hard time with my mother in the hospital and she may not come home this time is what my dad said... I'll post ICly soon. And sealboyno1, a lot of the characters are in the Training Grounds, maily the Trainers, and thanks to Saraibre-chan, not Tsunade knows of the Pokemon situation and sent Nakari to get Saraibre's other character, and once she posts, they'll be headed to the Training Grounds (why must everything happen there? ... I guess that was my doing, huh?) to meet up with Tsunade.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Xiac Kanoshi
Konoha Training Grounds

I picked myself up, holding my face as it burned.
"Ow," I moaned. I didn't know how long I was lying there for. It seemed a while. I began to think, what was that flash? I wanted to go look, but I didn't know where to start. I sighed and decided to go get some breakfast. Maybe treat myself to a bowl of Ramen? I smiled at the thought and made my way.

Rock Lee
Konoha Training Grounds

Everyone had left now and my question was still unanswered. I was left standing there. I was really intrigued by who had come here. I needed to go and check it out. I guess my training will have to wait, I can always catch up by doing 500 kicks and punches later. I began to make my way to the area of where everyone was.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.