Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-15-2009, 03:48 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: {SU} Affinity and Distortion

(Right, here's my next charrie)

Race: Human

Faction: Affinity

Name: Aislinn

Appearance: Cloudy grey eyes that can change to a blood red if she's angry or when she's fighting. Around her waist is always a pouch filled with herbs that can be used for healing and whatnot. Also in that pouch she carries a flute.

Personality: Aislinn is a quite, modest girl around people. She is also very berating and can get very irritated if plans don't go as planned. She is very determined and strives to win. She very strongly disproves of the Distortion, and gets very angry whenever she hears the name.

Weapons: Twin curving swords that are sheathed on Aislinn's back, forming an X shape. Strapped to her thighs, hidden by her skirt, are two throwing knives about 19 in. long, one is a pure white while the other is darkest black, hence the names of the knives: Ebony and Ivory. Aislinn only uses those knives as a last resort, or if she is disarmed. Aislinn also had a pair of Desert Eagle magnums, but she gave one of them to Chibi and kept the other.

Magic: Can use all forms Geokinesis and Aerokinesis, but her best magic is Emerald Teram. Valcrist and Chibi say that Aislinn can talk to plants better than she can talk to humans.

History: Aislinn's parents were both bonded to a dragon, so they often fought in battles for the Affinity. When Aislinn came of the right age, her parents asked her if she wanted an Affinite bond. Aislinn told them that she did, not to a dragon, but a gryphon. So her parents' dragon went to a friend of his, a golden-furred gryphon named Valcrist. It seemed as if the two were a perfect match, and the duo were soon as closely bonded to each other as Aislinn's parents to their dragon.

On one of the coastal battles where the Distortion raged against the Affinity, Aislinn's parents were struck down by one of Oruk's many followers. Aislinn suddenly lost it, and her eyes became a chilling red, and huge vines sprouted from the ground and began viscously tearing apart anything they came in contact with, as did every other plant. Valcrist could not reach his bonded human mentally, so in a last attempt he was forced to knock Aislinn out so fury would cease.

The gryphon carried Aislinn out of the battle since they were now open to attack, and was there when the distraught girl awakened. He soothed her over her pain and misery, and helped her recover from the shock of her parents' deaths. But all was not over quite yet. A week after the battle, two of the Distortion's followers came looking for Aislinn and Valcrist, to get rid of the "wild and ferocious human who kills with plants". They were powerful, and they were able to separate Aislinn from Valcrist, so the girl had to take on both of her opponents while Valcrist battled with the Leviathans. Aislinn was no match for the combined efforts of her opponets, and they struck at her with weapons and Aquakinesis at the same time, they believed they killed the threat, for she was not breathing hard enough for them to see.

When they left, bfore Valcrist could reach Aislinn, a half-human half-fox shapeshifter named Chibi found the injured girl. Chibi carried Aislinn back to her home and cared for the girl until she recovered. Both Aislinn and Valcrist were grateful to Chibi, and they owe a debt to the girl for their lives. Aislinn put the idea into Valcrist's head of getting Chibi an Affinite bond like their's, but unlike Aislinn, Chibi wanted a dragon. When the duo brought Chibi into a dragon's camp, before they even found a suitable dragon, Chibi suddenly saw an emerald green dragon and went over to it, the two refused to be separated and became bonded a short while later.

Other: Is better with plant magic than rock. Her bonded gryphon's name is Valcrist, if you haven't figured that out already. One time she read out of a spell book her parents had and she stopped her growth forever.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 01-15-2009, 07:37 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Enkaku, both are accepted

Guess what everyone? MY dad has plans on taking me to my orthodontist appointment right after school!

Which means my Saturday plans of starting have been pushed to Monday. Yay...it may be sooner if my uncle lets me on his compy, but I highly doubt it since he is an MMORPG player.

This is why I wanted a lappy for my birthday but NO! I, apparently would forget to sleep. Stupid naive mother....*mutters other angry words*

Oh, and since I really don't have much time, Alana has my permission to make a Discussion thread for the RP. She is now a Co-RPM. Deal wit it.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Oh, and since I really don't have much time, Alana has my permission to make a Discussion thread for the RP. She is now a Co-RPM. Deal wit it.
Hellyea >:F
*thinks of totally awesome ways to abuse power*
I shall make discussion thread :x

Have fun at ze orthy-peeps. O.o Hope they dont do anything too uncofortable
(...Like getting mold done Dx)
Old 01-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Khajmer's back baby! *huggles new laptop* It's a bit late and I have to get it all set up tonight (by which I mean install and play Melty Blood: Act Cadenza until the sun comes up), so as soon as get home from midterms tomorrow, consider my SU done. *huggles new laptop again*
Old 01-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

It's monday! Soooo.... *waits*

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 01-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
It's monday! Soooo.... *waits*
Yes, yes it is.
and I am glad this whole issue is over so my character would not be forced to kill yours and Khajmer's >:D

Sabbiistehawesomness.

Yea it be startin' soons
Old 01-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
Yes, yes it is.
and I am glad this whole issue is over so my character would not be forced to kill yours and Khajmer's >:D

Sabbiistehawesomness.

Yea it be startin' soons
Well now it's started.

Wasn't someone supposed to make a Discussion thread while I was gone this weekend?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

It's started? <.< I don't see the thread.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 01-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
Well now it's started.

Wasn't someone supposed to make a Discussion thread while I was gone this weekend?
Orite.
I got a little..annoyed this weekend.
:-/ sorry
Old 01-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
Orite.
I got a little..annoyed this weekend.
:-/ sorry
... mine and Lusy's bad. Anyways Sabisauce, I would've finished mine, but two issues came up. One, I re-wrote my sword into something infinitely more awesome, but then I tappeded my fancy touchpad by accident and went elsewhere, losing my beautiful new sword and causing my great frustration in the process (I'm over that now), and two, it occured to me that the era is a little sketchy (your reference to the SoL threw me off). So, tell me the era and I'll finish my SU post haste. (btw, I made new Pyrims that are wickedly awesome, you should go see them).

Edit: nvm, I'll just stick to general modern/medieval. Also, if I might make a suggestion, since we have a lot of different kinds of races, why not make some sort of secondary Discussion Thread to be a sort of repository for race info. We all give stuff for our races, and you add more for NPC races.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 01-19-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Race: Draconian
Faction:Affinity
Name:Rork Flamehand
Age: 60 Human years ( has the life span of a dragon so his body is like 20)
Appearance: Stands 6' 3" and weighs about 190lbs. Alot like this but without the flames when not fighting
Personality: He is very fun loving and laid back. He loves talking with people and likes listening to stories about people's lives. Rork always questions things that everyone accepts and always analyzes everything. He moves alot and never runs out of energy.
Weapons: He uses a sword that was forged just for him by a dragon and a griffon. The griffon got some of the purest ore it could find, making this blade strong as well as light. The dragon infused it with some of it's magic while forging it so that it can withstand fire, as in he can (and does) set it on fire.
Magic: He uses fire with skill that far exceeds any human but is not quite as good as a dragon.he has a bit of aerokinesis but barely enough to really do anything useful. Rork got his power through a Affinite-bond. He uses Crimson Pyrim, Black Pyrim, and some
White Pyrim (still learning)
History: Born as the human, Rork Drake. His family had long been using pyrokinesis as well as making Affinite-bonds with the dragons. He decided to follow in their footsteps and become a master of fire. He trained since he could control even a little fire. He quickly became very skilled but it wasn't enough. His parents began to teach others who were learning pyrokenisis so he joined their classes. He was always the best in his class because of his hard work and natural talent.

He and the other four top students in his class were taken to dragons when they turned 15. They all had chosen to make a bond with the dragons, Rork's was named Turg. Unfortunately, these dragons were rather young and had never made a bond before. Because of their inexperience, they gave away too much of their magic to the The humans. they faded away and the humans were transformed into Draconians. They were infused with all the power of the dragons, each taking part of their power. They each gained the ability to contol air and fire, each gaining different levels of control. Rork absorbed the most fire ability, almost 75% of it(the other 25% he absorbed was air magic), and thus was changed into a red, fire Draconian. Other were also turned into fire Draconians while the rest were changed into white, air Draconians.

Rork and the other new Draconians were quickly taken by the dragons to be trained. Rork had to work harder than ever to get his abilities under control. He then became a soldier for the dragons and fought in the last two battles between the factions. In the last battle, he reached a new level of his fire control, his "flaming fists" which is when he completly coats his hands in fire and burns almost anything he touches.

Other: He is still about 25 in maturity. Because of the accident that made him into a Draconian, and the fact that Rork absorbed the most magic from the dragon, He has the dragon's concisnence in him and sometimes has talks and even arguments with Turg.

Last edited by Draco Boy 0; 01-20-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:03 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Done with my SU.

The history. Sucks. Ass. But, I was braindead at the moment, so I couldn't think of anything else. xD;
Old 01-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
Race: Large Lizalfos (WOO, REPTILIANS)
Faction: Good
Name: Goes by ShadowMallet, but his real name is 'Dangrus'
Gender: [sarcasm]I don't know what this is. D;[/sarcasm] Male
Appearance: Dangurs with his armor on. Without his armor, he looks pretty much like the Lizalfos version of The Hulk. The suit of armor may make him look like he's fat, but underneath that armor he is heavily muscled. How else would he be able to carry around such a large weapon so easily? Unlike the picture, he wields a large, powerful black and gold battleaxe. Also unlike the picture, his suit of armor is black and gold. The main color is black, but the edges of the armor all around are a dark gold. He als has a shield. Instead of the suit of armor only covering some parts of his body, his armor is full bodied, giving him a boost in defense. But don't think is armor is super tough, it isn't. But don't expect to break through it with only but a mere sword. His scale color is a jungle-green, with mossy brown blotched here and there. He has large, yellow-green eyes. He has a thick, rather longer tail that he manages not to drag on the ground. He also has large ridges going down his back, like a crocodile's. He is about 7'8" feet tall and weighs several tons.
Personality: Dangurs is what you'd call a 'gentle giant'. He may look quite menacing and powerful, but he has a soft heart underneath it all. He CAN be rude on first meetings, though, so don't expect even the slightest "Hello" from him when you first introduce yourself. He'll just keep quiet and continually stare at you, seeing what you would do. He has never truste newcomers very much, ever since that incident back in his own land. But once you truly devote yourself to being an ally, he will be as friendly as he can possibly be. If your in trouble during battle, expect him to be pummeling your enemies with his humongous bulk.
Weapons: Large Black and Gold Battleaxe
Magic: This is only for people with bonds with Dragons or Gryphons...?
History: Dangrus has always lived on the high altitudes of Death Mountain. He grew up here all his life, only leaving for special occasions. Hunting, fighting off intruders, ecetra. He wasn't an average Lizalfos, mind you. Some only grew up to human height, mabye abit taller. But that was different for Dangurs, he grew FAR taller than his species really would. He was also much more heavily built then most of his species. It was one day that his father told him to enter a few tournaments, win some money, move off on his own from then on. He did so, but didn't leave Death Mountain for the next few years.

And, the war started. The land was attacked, destroyed in seconds. In the midst of it all, Dangrus tried his best to run to his clan's aid, to fight off the enemy. He got there too late, finding all of his dear friends and family dead. Bloody messes. Decapitated. Just...dead. That image still haunts him today.

Other: 'Sabi is teh Dragon Master'

I SHALL FILL THIS IN LATER.
Hmm...I'll accept it, seeing as there is some Zelda referencing, but it's not an actual character from the series. Therefore, it doesn't break any rules.

And no, only Affinite magic can come from Dagons and Gryphons. Any other magic can be used 'alone'.

Draco O Boy, it's a little skimpy, but I'll accept it.

Now Kahjmer, you're accepted, and your invented Pyrim's too. (Geez that sounded Wizard of Oz...)

Now go post peoples.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:03 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

I could change the species and mountain name, if you want me to.