Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee
Default Re: War Season 2x(3 2/3) Debate and Bonus Features!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Perfect View Post

example:

Since the ice is just a big smaller than the nozzle, the ice can shoot straight through.

I'd also like to add that we drink water that dinosaurs drank and dinosaurs RAWK!

Plus, you can recycle water. Let me see you try that with pie!
NAMELESS SOLDIERS
WATER PISTOLS FOR PREZ

Awesome diagram there. :o

Yes, water is recycable, as well as the fact that water pistols are able to contain pretty much any liquid in order to function. If the water supply in the world is drastically running low, gather up some of that muddy, dirty water under the mud after a rainstorm, and voila, perfect ammo for a water pistol. It's a very versatile weapon!

Hell, if it comes for desperate measures, soldiers could even urine into the pistols for fine ammo. Could that kind of ammo availability be possible for pies? I think not!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Royal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
NAMELESS SOLDIERS
WATER PISTOLS FOR PREZ

Yes, water is recycable, as well as the fact that water pistols are able to contain pretty much any liquid in order to function. If the water supply in the world is drastically running low, gather up some of that muddy, dirty water under the mud after a rainstorm, and voila, perfect ammo for a water pistol. It's a very versatile weapon!

Hell, if it comes for desperate measures, soldiers could even urine into the pistols for fine ammo. Could that kind of ammo availability be possible for pies? I think not!
Cake Hunterz
Wata gunz

Why thank you! To add on to that, they now have an invention in space that turns urine into water if they run out of it. Can you turn urine into pie? I thought not!

follow the flamin shaymin to Royal's Royal Pokemon

call me Royal
Old 01-01-2009, 11:02 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Quote:
NAMELESS SOLDIERS
WATER PISTOLS FOR PREZ

SuperBoy
The Cheerleaders
Pie Launchers

You put up a valid argument, Splish, but I'm going to have to disagree with the universal replacement of weaponry to water pistols. Yes, they would be fun, but it's not anything new or unique. Anyone can easily walk into a liquor store on the corner or a huge retailer and purchase a simple water pistol. However, not anyone, and rarely anyone, get get a pie launcher.

For one, Pie Launchers could definitely help solve the problem of world hunger. With so much weaponry within every country, a universal replacement from weapons to pie launchers would make an unfathomable amount of the accessory. Every family would be able to house their own pie launcher to to supply fresh pies and feed their families, and entertain themselves. Who says the world can't have a bit of fun, especially now that wars are over?

The world is made of up 70% water. We see enough of it already. Swimming is satisfying enough, and again, if that doesn't you suit you, you can just go buy a water gun. However, you'll miss out on the sheer amount of excitement that pie launchers have to offer.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Alana Marie Offline

NAMELESS SOLDIERS
THE ORIGINAL PIE LAUNCHER SUPPORTER

Pie > Water

My math rule and your....face drools.

Since this thing ends tomorrow, I shall go over everything we have spoken about

The "Ups" of Pie Launchers
  • Pie is delicious
  • You can eat a water gun :3
  • Pie comes in a variety of flavors
  • Pie can fly
  • PIEFLY
  • Neo is awesomly cool and soooo totally awesomly......sexy wonderful[/kissup]
  • Alana likes pie's better
  • Pie's have tins that come with them that can hurt...alot
  • Pie launchers are not water guns ;)
  • Pies come in different sizes.
  • My logic is awesome
  • The world perfers pie over...waterguns
  • Pie can be used to feed the hungry
  • Pie can also be used to induce vomiting (by making a pie of icky stuff, ifyacatchmadrift)
  • Though the opponent can just eat pie, the extreme consumption can cuase diabetes and obesity
  • I can B smarterer den ur brain somtymes
  • :3
  • Pie isnt a cloud
  • Pie is soft and squishy
  • Pie does not pollute the earth with harmful plastics
  • Pie is digested, then...pooped out, which then fertilizes the earth
  • Splishee and I are locked in a closet
  • MY CLOSET which means I own it, which means I own Splishee
  • (I do :3 she is mine you cant have her)
  • and finally
  • PIE > WATER

and now.

Why Waterguns are NOT a good choice for Emerica, and the world
  • Pie > Waterguns
  • Water guns DO NOT help the enviroment, and false claims are bad
  • Water evaporates easily
  • You can only do so much with Water
  • Brown water DOES NOT look like poopie
  • Splisheeisonthissidewhichmakesitbadmmk?
  • Waterguns kill polar bears :O (eventually)
  • Water=drink not weapon
  • Alana said they suck
  • People would rather drink soda then water
  • Dye-ing water is stupid, (even if it is pretty) because it pollutes the water and it cannot be brought back purified.
  • Water is NOT a constant on this eartn (Clean water atleast)
  • I.Hate....teachers

ALSO:

When conversing with my family new years eve, I took a poll.

Waterguns: 1 (Kayla *stabs*)
Pie Laucnhers: 4 (Jordan, Jason, Ice and My Daddy)
To intoxicated to reply: ...10
MurffshunngagaWhursshTheBeerrs?:.....4....

So..you clearly see that Pie laucnhers won that (thought if the adults had been more responsible I am sure we would have crushed waterguns even more)

AND NOW
Somthing i never realized.

Water.Cuases.No.Physical.Damage
its water! While you can drown (we are talkingw water guns people you'd need like a million people to hose a place enough to drown alot of people) you cannot cuase real damage with it! (Do you realize how HARD it is to drown someone? It's the hardest way to commit suicide because your body naturally wishes for air and to breath. So if you WERE trying to live it would be even harder) While pie comes with a tin, so, the hard tin will cuase damage to the facial features.

kthxbai :)
Old 01-02-2009, 01:53 AM
Royal Offline

Team
Cake Hunterz

Side
Wawa gunz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
its water! While you can drown (we are talkingw water guns people you'd need like a million people to hose a place enough to drown alot of people) you cannot cuase real damage with it! (Do you realize how HARD it is to drown someone? It's the hardest way to commit suicide because your body naturally wishes for air and to breath. So if you WERE trying to live it would be even harder) While pie comes with a tin, so, the hard tin will cuase damage to the facial features.
Water can cause physical damage when used with great pressure. Also when it is in the form of ice it can kill somebody if used in the right way.

Pie rots. Water doesn't.

You can't live for 48 hours without water. You can go forever without eating pie.

follow the flamin shaymin to Royal's Royal Pokemon

call me Royal
Old 01-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

NAMELESS SOLDIERS
WAWWWW--TTAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBoy View Post
SuperBoy
The Cheerleaders
Pie Launchers

You put up a valid argument, Splish, but I'm going to have to disagree with the universal replacement of weaponry to water pistols. Yes, they would be fun, but it's not anything new or unique. Anyone can easily walk into a liquor store on the corner or a huge retailer and purchase a simple water pistol. However, not anyone, and rarely anyone, get get a pie launcher.

For one, Pie Launchers could definitely help solve the problem of world hunger. With so much weaponry within every country, a universal replacement from weapons to pie launchers would make an unfathomable amount of the accessory. Every family would be able to house their own pie launcher to to supply fresh pies and feed their families, and entertain themselves. Who says the world can't have a bit of fun, especially now that wars are over?

The world is made of up 70% water. We see enough of it already. Swimming is satisfying enough, and again, if that doesn't you suit you, you can just go buy a water gun. However, you'll miss out on the sheer amount of excitement that pie launchers have to offer.
In America, anyone can simply go into a gun store and with a license (I think, tell me if I'm wrong) can easily purchase a weapon for defence. If water pistols were to be made the global weapon, they would not be as easy to come across. Shops would stop supplying them out of accusations of being terrorists, and water guns would replace nuclear weapons on the availability scale. Only governments would have access to the devastating pistols, while the simple ones would be sold in specialty weapon stores for defence, like guns are sold nowadays in America.

Water Pistols offer simplicity in weaponry, whilst pie launchers are large and are obviously very expensive to construct and engineer. As I've said before, pies would not be able to travel the same distance that water can out of the pie's weight. To make it travel even remotely close to how far water can, they'd have to invent larger machines with greater power. Which means more expenses. However, water guns can be easily fitted into today's technology with large guns. Replace the military weapons with technology in modern water pistols and there is an easy weapon that is no where near the expensive capabilities of pie launchers.

Quote:
[CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkRed"]NAMELESS SOLDIERS
THE ORIGINAL PIE LAUNCHER SUPPORTER

Pie > Water

My math rule and your....face drools.

Since this thing ends tomorrow, I shall go over everything we have spoken about

The "Ups" of Pie Launchers[LIST][*]Pie is delicious[*]You can eat a water gun :3[*]Pie comes in a variety of flavors[*]Pie can fly
Okay ORIGINAL PIE LAUNCHER SUPPORTER - oops, did I say that? - I WILL NOW KILL YOUR PETTY LITTLE LIST WITH MY POWERS OF LIST-KILLING.

Ahem.

As I've said before, the sheer amazingness of pies does nothing for it to be a better weapon. If anything, because pies are so great, it is more of a reason why they should not be made a weapon. People will not be able to like pies because they will be called terrorists! *Cry*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie
[*]Neo is awesomly cool and soooo totally awesomly......sexy wonderful[/kissup]
ALANA MARIE IS SLEEPING WITH THE JUDGE. CONSPIRACY.

'Kay, since I've already rebuttled the points below in other posts, I won't say anything because a) I can't be bothered and b) I ALREADY OWN YOU!!

Quote:
[*]Pie > Waterguns[*]Water guns DO NOT help the enviroment, and false claims are bad
Pshh, I've already said and given evidence how water pistols can help the environment. Although they aren't foolproop methods and aren't a surefire way to help the world, they have the capability to help the environment more than pies do. Way more than pies. Who wants an eco friendly weapon? Me! Me!

Quote:
[*]Brown water DOES NOT look like poopie
DIARRHEOA!!
Quote:
[*]Splisheeisonthissidewhichmakesitbadmmk?
Meanie! *cries in corner*

Quote:
[*]Water=drink not weapon
Pies=eat and soak in their awesomeness, not weapon.

Quote:
[*]Alana said they suck
stfu

Quote:
[*]Dye-ing water is stupid, (even if it is pretty) because it pollutes the water and it cannot be brought back purified.
There is such thing as dying water and being able to drink it afterwards. Non-toxic dye?
Quote:
[*]Water is NOT a constant on this eartn (Clean water atleast)
WHICH IS WHY WE'LL USE SEA WATER! Plus pie ingredients are not a constant either, in fact, despite the variety of pies available, meat pies are the ones most produced and the animal-killing industry causes a significant amount of pollution (a reason why many people are vegetarians).

Quote:
Waterguns: 1 (Kayla *stabs*)
KAYLA ANN > ALANA MARIE.

What's with this family list? How does a poll of 5 people win a debate? >.>

Quote:
IT'S CALLED INCREASING THE PRESSURE OF THE INSTRUMENT USED TO SHOOT THE WATER. Have you ever been targeted by a high-power hose turned on full blast? Trust me, it stings your skin. It stings. If the pressure was even higher in, say, the speed and pressure of a gun, the water could leave your skin more than stinging. It could leave you bruised and feeling sunburnt by the water which took your first few layers of skin off! It's a great weapon for torture, if not for drowning. It's perfectly easy to drown someone. Lock 'em in a tank and sit and watch for 5 or so minutes. :D

Last edited by Splishee; 01-03-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Alana Marie Offline

NAMELESS SOLDIERS
The side of love: Pie Laucnhers

AHEM

PIE > WATER GUNS

I see no heading Splishee, there fore you are now on the side of pie *Piehats*

Quote:

Okay ORIGINAL PIE LAUNCHER SUPPORTER - oops, did I say that? - I WILL NOW KILL YOUR PETTY LITTLE LIST WITH MY POWERS OF LIST-KILLING.
>:D You have no powers in my closert foo'! There is a de-powerfyer! So ahahahah! (we also have a easy bake over ^^;)

Quote:

As I've said before, the sheer amazingness of pies does nothing for it to be a better weapon. If anything, because pies are so great, it is more of a reason why they should not be made a weapon. People will not be able to like pies because they will be called terrorists! *Cry*
o.o That is only if they are in a airport silly. Saying "I like guns" on the street does nothing unless you have one in your hand.

Quote:

ALANA MARIE IS SLEEPING WITH THE JUDGE. CONSPIRACY.
....No! Thats just a acusation!
noneofyourbusinesscoughcoughcough

Quote:

'Kay, since I've already rebuttled the points below in other posts, I won't say anything because a) I can't be bothered and b) I ALREADY OWN YOU!!
I seem to see you in my closet Splishee, your my little crush-play-thing :) not the other way around k? I BANISH YOU TO THE BACK OF THE CLOSET WHERE MY OLD BABY DRESSES ARE! D:<

Quote:

Pshh, I've already said and given evidence how water pistols can help the environment. Although they aren't foolproop methods and aren't a surefire way to help the world, they have the capability to help the environment more than pies do. Way more than pies. Who wants an eco friendly weapon? Me! Me!
and I have already established that Pie helps to fertalize the earth and that this is about weaponry not "which makes the world smile" though pie makes everyone smile
GOODDAYTOU!

Quote:

DIARRHEOA!!
PERIODS D:<
(mine was bigger then yours :p)

Quote:

Meanie! *cries in corner*
The truth hurts cutie >:D
Istilloveyou

Quote:
Pies=eat and soak in their awesomeness, not weapon.
Water=drink and go swiming in. Not a weapon >:O

Quote:

stfu
Nowai You First

Quote:
There is such thing as dying water and being able to drink it afterwards. Non-toxic dye?
Yea well if you were smart you would know food coloring leaves odd tastes. For example
light blue is good but dark blue leaves a gross aftertastse. while any red dye is gross as well as black and pink is always yummy. Light colors look better on cakes and dark colors are only used to outlines because they taste bad

*Tremble at my icing/food dye knowledge because my mom worked at baskinrobins and learned to decorate cakes from there owned!*

Quote:

WHICH IS WHY WE'LL USE SEA WATER! Plus pie ingredients are not a constant either, in fact, despite the variety of pies available, meat pies are the ones most produced and the animal-killing industry causes a significant amount of pollution (a reason why many people are vegetarians).
We are not using meat pies now are we? I say no meat pies. And Plastic making is more harmful to the enviroment them making pie. Organic Vs Plastic
Organic wins

Quote:
KAYLA ANN > ALANA MARIE.
WTFNOWAI!
D:< I AM SO BETTER THEN KAYLA!
How dare you even say that!!!!Kayla dunno nothing but nothing and I IS SMARTER THEN HER
and I AM TEH OLDER ONE I IS TEH BETTER ONE
GAWSH!

Quote:
What's with this family list? How does a poll of 5 people win a debate? >.>
No, only 5 people were sober enough to answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee
IT'S CALLED INCREASING THE PRESSURE OF THE INSTRUMENT USED TO SHOOT THE WATER. Have you ever been targeted by a high-power hose turned on full blast? Trust me, it stings your skin. It stings. If the pressure was even higher in, say, the speed and pressure of a gun, the water could leave your skin more than stinging. It could leave you bruised and feeling sunburnt by the water which took your first few layers of skin off! It's a great weapon for torture, if not for drowning. It's perfectly easy to drown someone. Lock 'em in a tank and sit and watch for 5 or so minutes. :D
We are talking waterguns! WATER GUNS! Super soakers and shizz, not highly advanced weaonry. Water guns and pie laucners. Not tank's full of water. WATER GUNS

PIE > WATER
Old 01-02-2009, 05:47 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

TEAM: Cake Hunterz
SIDE: WATER PISTOLS

Quote:
NAMELESS SOLDIERS
The side of love: Pie Laucnhers

AHEM

PIE > WATER GUNS

I see no heading Splishee, there fore you are now on the side of pie *Piehats*
I don't see Neo saying that it went to the opposite side, I see that it goes to an old granny foundation, or summat of the sort. :P Therefore, you gain no extra points. Zilch. Nada. El zippo.

Quote:
>:D You have no powers in my closert foo'! There is a de-powerfyer! So ahahahah! (we also have a easy bake over ^^;)
Random. >.>

Quote:
o.o That is only if they are in a airport silly. Saying "I like guns" on the street does nothing unless you have one in your hand.
Orly?

So all those real terrorists who use guns only get in serious trouble if it's in an airport? Yeah right.

And, so, if I walked down the street with a gun IN MY POCKET and said 'I like guns', it doesn't matter? You fail.

Quote:
....No! Thats just a acusation!
noneofyourbusinesscoughcoughcough
An accusation of TRUTH!

It is out business if you're getting an unfair advantage. The great Neo would NEVER be so unfair and betray everyone like this.

SO YEAH, YOU STILL FAIL!

Quote:
I seem to see you in my closet Splishee, your my little crush-play-thing :) not the other way around k? I BANISH YOU TO THE BACK OF THE CLOSET WHERE MY OLD BABY DRESSES ARE! D:<
LOL YOU KEPT YOUR BABY DRESSES, YOU FAIL THE MOST YOU'VE EVER FAILED!

Quote:
and I have already established that Pie helps to fertalize the earth and that this is about weaponry not "which makes the world smile" though pie makes everyone smile
GOODDAYTOU!
Pie makes me frown. YOUWEREWRONG.

Actually, it's whatever will make wars cheaper and less bloody. Water pistols don't make things bloody. Pies can hit someone hard and make them bleed. Also, they can have an allergic reaction where they cough up blood. SO THERE.

GOODDAYTOU2!

Quote:
PERIODS D:<
(mine was bigger then yours :p)
Size means nothing. David beat Goliath.

Quote:
Water=drink and go swiming in. Not a weapon >:O
Pie = food. NOT A WEAPON.

Quote:
Yea well if you were smart you would know food coloring leaves odd tastes. For example
light blue is good but dark blue leaves a gross aftertastse. while any red dye is gross as well as black and pink is always yummy. Light colors look better on cakes and dark colors are only used to outlines because they taste bad

*Tremble at my icing/food dye knowledge because my mom worked at baskinrobins and learned to decorate cakes from there owned!*
They may seem odd to you, but not to everyone. Someone might love the taste of food colouring.

These are all your opinions; not facts. So, you can't really use these as points.

Quote:
We are not using meat pies now are we? I say no meat pies. And Plastic making is more harmful to the enviroment them making pie. Organic Vs Plastic
Organic wins
IF you don't use meat, then you'll just drain every other resource to use pies. Then you'll be forced to use meat. It all puts itself in a continuous loops.

Quote:
WTFNOWAI!
D:< I AM SO BETTER THEN KAYLA!
How dare you even say that!!!!Kayla dunno nothing but nothing and I IS SMARTER THEN HER
and I AM TEH OLDER ONE I IS TEH BETTER ONE
GAWSH!
Apparantly not, since Kayla voted Water Pistols, so she obviously knows best.

And age is but a number. :P

Quote:
No, only 5 people were sober enough to answer.
then you can't really rely on your results, can you?

Quote:
We are talking waterguns! WATER GUNS! Super soakers and shizz, not highly advanced weaonry. Water guns and pie laucners. Not tank's full of water. WATER GUNS

PIE > WATER
[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Any gun that shoots water is a water gun. :P

WATER GUNS > PIE LAUNCHERS

GG

AND...

About my diagram earlier, maybe I was unclear. The lines meant the path that the pie and bird would TAKE, not what they had already gone.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:15 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Ah, I'm over the time! Oh noes!!

Whew, no one cares.

And it’s the…

WINNERS FOR WEEK #4

WINNERS

Insane... monkey... flakes. Yes, this was another wild debate.

WATER, BABY! WATER: Splishee of the Nameless Soldiers

Crazy, funny, and lots of really good reasons! You've done it again, Splishee, nice job! And yes, you look FANTASTIC with a Pikachu avatar! KEEP IT!

Pichu Boy gets honorable mention though. If there was a silver medal for the water guns, he'd get it.

PIE! PI! π!: Alana Marie of the Nameless Soldiers

Craziness and zaniness. You're good at it! Very nicely done again, you really love those pies, don't you? :P

Well, that's a wrap. Hope everyone had fun with it.

Old 01-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
! And yes, you look FANTASTIC with a Pikachu avatar! KEEP IT!
Haha, you're attempting to make the Pikachu avatars dominate pe2k! I knew it! Conspiracy! :o

Thanks for the point, it was definitely close between Pichu Boy and I. Good job, Pichuface! :3
Old 01-03-2009, 09:45 AM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-

Meh, I knew it was all over for me when Splishee joined the Water Pistols. :P

And hey! I have a Pikachu avatar? Does that get me bonus points? ^^
Old 01-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Ah, I'm over the time! Oh noes!!

Whew, no one cares.

And it’s the…

WINNERS FOR WEEK #4

WINNERS

Insane... monkey... flakes. Yes, this was another wild debate.

WATER, BABY! WATER: Splishee of the Nameless Soldiers

Crazy, funny, and lots of really good reasons! You've done it again, Splishee, nice job! And yes, you look FANTASTIC with a Pikachu avatar! KEEP IT!

Pichu Boy gets honorable mention though. If there was a silver medal for the water guns, he'd get it.

PIE! PI! π!: Alana Marie of the Nameless Soldiers

Craziness and zaniness. You're good at it! Very nicely done again, you really love those pies, don't you? :P

Well, that's a wrap. Hope everyone had fun with it.
Thanks :3 My counsler, various teachers and mom say its all I will ever be good for ^^;;

...wait..