Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:55 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need Canon Naruto RPers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraa View Post
Ash: *comes back* I don't like sharing, though! D:

Me: Tsk, tsk. You guys are all so hormonal! ;D

Roxy: o.O I wonder about you all sometimes. O.o
Crystal: I thought you'd like two girls at the same time.

Me: *locks Crystal in closet*

Steph: Thank you!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-29-2008, 02:59 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Need Canon Naruto RPers

is i being ignored?
Old 12-29-2008, 03:03 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper_The_Growlite View Post
I is remaking my cain charecter ok and i want him to have a crush on hmmmm lets see how many fan girls do i want to piss off you tell me

Name: Cain Morito
Sexual Orientation: gay heheheh
Appearance: Has blonde hair with one blue and another yellow. He has a red short sleeve shirt unbuttoned under that is a black t shirt. He has tan shorts and a red bandage over his arm. he has a scar on his eye and a red leaf head band on his arm
Personality: Cain is a shy but nice kid he tends to get pushed around but is really nice in other words. He can be very powerful when need be.he tends to think alot and is often really silent. He is hardworking and stroung but to scared to do anything. he cares alot about 'people' and would protect the one he needs to
Pokémon or Naruto: naruto
Profession/Rank: Chuunin
Pokémon: (For Pokémon characters only)
Skills: Tai jutsu , gen and nin but is mostly Tai
History: (Optional)
Other: has the ablity to tell peoples feelings and such. He has a demon inside him named Rayne she is a white wolf and she is the Demon of life.He has some healing powers

(JUST TO F WITH PEOPLE HE HAS A CRUSH ON SASUKE HAHAHAHA)
RP Sample:
Quote:
is i being ignored?
I don't need to approve your charrie if you're redoing the SU unless it's a new one.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-29-2008, 03:05 AM
Master Trainer

oh sorry well i feel stupid
Old 12-29-2008, 03:08 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
oh sorry well i feel stupid
No problem. (two words)

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-31-2008, 05:31 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Reserve

Name: Saniro Renikosa

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...ress.jpg?o=519

Personality: Saniro is a bit on the quiet side. Ever since she found out that she was stolen from her family at birth, she grew up a sheltered life in the Village Hidden in Mist. Saniro is a very determined ninja and will never give up, even if it costs her own life. But she will also give her own life at a moments notice for any of her friends. Ever since finding her little brother, she has become extremely over-protective.

Pokémon or Naruto: Naruto

Profession/Rank: Chunnin

Skills: Saniro prefers using ninjutsu and taijutsu together. She is also very skilled in medical ninjutsu, and jutsu involving paper. Her jutsu with paper is mainly genjutsu.

Ukanobist Ihsarozih - Shadow Manipulation - Kekkei Genkai

History: To be revealed in story also

Other:

Has a bijuu, Moro - A light wolf, that allows Saniro healing powers

RP Sample:

Okinawa Saniro

Saniro stood there looking at the group of girls. There were four girls, and if she could remember them correctly they were Kami, Kyashi, Tetsuda, and Hinata. The one named Kyashi had greeted them. Saniro flashed them one of her more friendly smiles and introduced herself and Moro. "Hello. My name is Okinawa Saniro. I am Kakashi's twin sister, and this is my pet Moro. I have recently returned to the village from a trip/mission to spy on the Hidden Mist village," she said. This one she and Moro had practiced a little less often, but found it more liable to be believed. Moro nudged her hand and motioned to one of the girls. There is something wrong about that girl. She is not human. She smells like a dog, but is definitely not of the Inuzuka clan. Saniro looked at the girl and nodded to Moro to show that she understood and agreed.

Okinawa Kakashi

Kakashi noticed that his sister had changed his story again. He chuckled to himself then looked down at Kinuhazi. He was starting to wake from his nap, when something shocked him awake. Jumping onto the desk, he started sniffing the air like crazy. Finally when he decided on something he turned back to Kakashi. Kakashi, there is something wrong with that girl over there. I believe she is called Tora, but she is definitely not of human origin. She smells more like a canine, but is definitely not an Inuzuka like Kiba. I am having my suspicions of her. Kakashi nodded and looked to the girl. She looked like a normal person, but did not doubt Kinuhazi. He stood up and walked down to stand beside Saniro to be sure she got the same news. Then he looked to Iruka and shouted, "Excuse me, dolphin-sensei, but some of us are wondering when we will get the news on our teams. We don't like to be cooped up in here forever."

Shiva

Level 100: 1,128

ASB Stats >>>>>>> Ask me to Ref an ASB Battle for you :D

Last edited by Beartic Tundra; 12-31-2008 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Finishing SU, fixing information
Old 12-31-2008, 08:45 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
Reserve

Name: Saniro Okinawa

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...ress.jpg?o=519

Personality: Saniro is a bit on the quiet side. Ever since she found out that she was stolen from her family at birth, she grew up a sheltered life in the Village Hidden in Mist. Saniro is a very determined ninja and will never give up, even if it costs her own life. But she will also give her own life at a moments notice for any of her friends. Ever since finding her little brother, she has become extremely over-protective.

Profession/Rank: Chunnin

Skills: Saniro prefers using ninjutsu and taijutsu together. She is also very skilled in medical ninjutsu, and jutsu involving paper. Her jutsu with paper is mainly genjutsu.

Ukanobist Ihsarozih - Shadow Manipulation - Kekkei Genkai

History: To be revealed in story also

Other:

Has a bijuu, Moro - A light wolf, that allows Saniro healing powers

RP Sample:

Okinawa Saniro

Saniro stood there looking at the group of girls. There were four girls, and if she could remember them correctly they were Kami, Kyashi, Tetsuda, and Hinata. The one named Kyashi had greeted them. Saniro flashed them one of her more friendly smiles and introduced herself and Moro. "Hello. My name is Okinawa Saniro. I am Kakashi's twin sister, and this is my pet Moro. I have recently returned to the village from a trip/mission to spy on the Hidden Mist village," she said. This one she and Moro had practiced a little less often, but found it more liable to be believed. Moro nudged her hand and motioned to one of the girls. There is something wrong about that girl. She is not human. She smells like a dog, but is definitely not of the Inuzuka clan. Saniro looked at the girl and nodded to Moro to show that she understood and agreed.

Okinawa Kakashi

Kakashi noticed that his sister had changed his story again. He chuckled to himself then looked down at Kinuhazi. He was starting to wake from his nap, when something shocked him awake. Jumping onto the desk, he started sniffing the air like crazy. Finally when he decided on something he turned back to Kakashi. Kakashi, there is something wrong with that girl over there. I believe she is called Tora, but she is definitely not of human origin. She smells more like a canine, but is definitely not an Inuzuka like Kiba. I am having my suspicions of her. Kakashi nodded and looked to the girl. She looked like a normal person, but did not doubt Kinuhazi. He stood up and walked down to stand beside Saniro to be sure she got the same news. Then he looked to Iruka and shouted, "Excuse me, dolphin-sensei, but some of us are wondering when we will get the news on our teams. We don't like to be cooped up in here forever."
Accepted. (three more words)

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-31-2008, 09:09 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beartic Tundra Send a message via MSN to Beartic Tundra Send a message via Yahoo to Beartic Tundra

Kay. but no hittin on her

Shiva

Old 12-31-2008, 09:24 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyroboy74 View Post
Kay. but no hittin on her
Stephanie: Aww... *pouts*

Crystal: *sigh* Come on, Steph. Don't be like that... *gets glomped by Stephanie* I didn't give you permission to do that, dear.

Steph: *sitting on Crystal's stomach* Does it look like I care?

Me: When do you?

Okay. I'll make sure they (my charries) don't hit on her.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Beartic Tundra Offline

Oh no. I only meant Crystal.

Kakashi: Excuse me? None of them are.

Saniro: Since when do you control my love life, little brother? Do i need to tell them all your secrets?

Kakashi: Fine. I'll shut up

Saniro: Exactly. *glomps Steph* XD

Shiva

Old 01-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Wolfnoid Offline
Master Trainer

Reserve please :)

Name: Karuki Uchiha (first, last)
Sexual Orientation: Strait
Appearance: (I'll have a picture soon)
Personality: Karuki is usually very sociable and makes friends easily. Only when people need him or he knows something's wrong he'll become quiet. He is know for using the shuriken as his main weapon of choice. Karuki was once shy until he started training. If someone ever tries to sneak up on him, he will sense it autimatically. (Sorry if some of my spelling is off)
Profession/Rank: Chunin
Skills: (For Naruto characters only; nin, gen, and/or taijutsu)
History: Karuki had a lonely childhood because his father had moved before he was born.
RP Sample:

I realized that Hakuro had been pinned down by multiple pokemon. I rushed towards the group of Inuzuka wolves. I jumped over them and threw one of my shuriken infront of their faces to notice me. They came chasing after me. I stood as still as ever remembering what my friend Kiba had said, "If you ever get attacked by a wolf or dog, just use..." I snapped out of my trance. "Sharingan!" I yelled and watch how the canines were getting closer then I saw a small tag on one of the wolves' necks with the sign of the leaf village. "I bet this is a test from Kakashi-san", I thought to myself starting to climb through the trees above me. Confusing the wolves and getting a chance to attack. I had finally gotten a better veiw of them and found their weak spots. I took out the biggest one first thinking that if the first one had been temporarilly paralized the others would back down. I leaped down from the tree and knocked out the leader of the pack.
(um... not sure how much i was supposed to type, hope this gives you an idea.)
Old 01-02-2009, 01:02 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnoid View Post
Reserve please :)

Name: Karuki Uchiha (first, last)
Sexual Orientation: Strait
Appearance: (I'll have a picture soon)
Personality: Karuki is usually very sociable and makes friends easily. Only when people need him or he knows something's wrong he'll become quiet. He is know for using the shuriken as his main weapon of choice. Karuki was once shy until he started training. If someone ever tries to sneak up on him, he will sense it autimatically. (Sorry if some of my spelling is off)
Profession/Rank: Chunin
Skills: (For Naruto characters only; nin, gen, and/or taijutsu)
History: Karuki had a lonely childhood because his father had moved before he was born.
RP Sample:

I realized that Hakuro had been pinned down by multiple pokemon. I rushed towards the group of Inuzuka wolves. I jumped over them and threw one of my shuriken infront of their faces to notice me. They came chasing after me. I stood as still as ever remembering what my friend Kiba had said, "If you ever get attacked by a wolf or dog, just use..." I snapped out of my trance. "Sharingan!" I yelled and watch how the canines were getting closer then I saw a small tag on one of the wolves' necks with the sign of the leaf village. "I bet this is a test from Kakashi-san", I thought to myself starting to climb through the trees above me. Confusing the wolves and getting a chance to attack. I had finally gotten a better veiw of them and found their weak spots. I took out the biggest one first thinking that if the first one had been temporarilly paralized the others would back down. I leaped down from the tree and knocked out the leader of the pack.
(um... not sure how much i was supposed to type, hope this gives you an idea.)
Okay. You're character will be the last Uchiha I accept.

*sighs*

NO MORE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS FOR A WHILE!!!

The sign ups will be open still, but Canon (plotted, already existing) characters need role players. I said it before but I went easy and accepted a few OCs, but now I'm serious about it. Not saying that OCs are banned, but we have a ton right now, so I hope you all can see where I'm coming from.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Master Trainer

what canon's are open still i can't find the list
Old 01-02-2009, 01:54 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
what canon's are open still i can't find the list
That's because I deleted it... *nervous laugh* Basically everyone who isn't listed. I'll get a new list up soon.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-02-2009, 01:58 AM
Master Trainer

oh thank you for doing that