Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:21 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Re: DA 2: Peaceful Chaos [SU]

Name: Devan Ketchum

Personality: Devan is an outgoing person. He loves to hang out with his friends but he likes spending time with his brother Ash and their Pokemon more. Maybe that is because they have been using the last three years to try and catch up. They didn't have that time during the reign of Team Rocket because Ash had lost his memory and Devan was always chasing behind. That put a gap in between them. Sadly, Ash hasn't been able to fully remember Devan. He doesn't call him brother even though their mother and everyone else does recognize them as brothers. He is also persistent, enthusiastic, and selflessly loyal to friends.

Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/es...an_Emerald.png

Alliance: Team Magma, (He's a rebel. Kind of a Double agent. He works for Team Magma only to stay close to his brother and help him find those bits and pieces he cannot line up by himself).

Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Garchomp. ( I will add more later...)

History: After the destruction of Team Rocket, Devan returned home for a little. After hearing about Ash joining Team Magma, he noticed his mother crying. He promised her that he would not allow him to get out of his sight and joined as well. He was seen as loyal but alot of the Magma Grunts didn't like him because they knew he was the current holder of the Pokemon Master title. Devan was looked up by some and looked down on by some. He didn't care either way. He asked to be paired with his brother Ash and his request was granted. He got what he wanted, but after doing some of the things he has done just to prove his loyalty, Devan is wondering if he went too far...

Other: Almost never wears the Magma Uniform. I mean, he doesn't like them too much as it is, so why would he want to wear such a thing? Devan nicknamed his Garchomp, Chompah. All of his Pokemon on his team are male.

Reserve me Gary Oak.

Last edited by ashketchum; 08-30-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

@Crystal: Lol. He'd fall under that category then. xD

@Ash:Accepted. Gary is reserved. ^^

@Saraibre: Alright then, reserved. Do you want me to remove Tory from the list, or no?

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-31-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:47 PM
ashketchum Offline

Since the History was optional, I decided to make it short by just adding the updates.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

S'okay. I did the same thing with Ash. xD

Old 01-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Yeah, remove Tory please. I'll repost my SU's before I leave my mom's lappy.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Name: Lorielle Nayomia
Personality: Lorielle is a calm girl, she thinks things through carefully, but she's often a little hasty with her decisions. Her temper can get the best of her at time, but very, very rarely.
Lorielle loves to make new friends, she cares for anyone and everyone. Lorielle cares for her Pokemon very much, she always tries to keep them healthy. Lorielle dislikes people who hurt her Pokemon just to be mean. And if they accomplish that they'll wish they hadn't. She can often become very shy, but only when she's surrounded by people she doesn't know.

Appearance: Lorielle keeps her red hair in a high pontail, which goes down to her waist, with a pale yellow ribbon, keeping several strands of her hair hanging out of the ponytail at the sides of her face (Which are her bangs, she grew them out to the same length as her hair (Which goes down to her hips when in a braid.)). She has green eyes and somewhat pale peach colored skin.

Lorielle wears a dark red long-sleeved shirt and light brown jean shorts. She wears brown boots that stop just below her knees. She also wears a dark brown cloak and brown fingerless gloves. She has a dark red bag, which she sometimes carries over her shoulder. In a small pocket on the outside of her bag is a Capture Styler.

Alliance: Both Magma and rebel. Half and half, kind of, more rebel-ish, though.

Status: I guess you'd call her a double agent. I don't quite understand this part, though.

Pokemon:
Pike(Jolteon; Male)
Tippi(Delcatty; Female)
Hunter(Arcanine; Male)
Samor(Heracross; Male)

Other Wears Magma uniform when needed.

~~~

Name: Aaron Shikamia
Personality: Aaron’s usually very calm, he often can be hasty when a friend is in trouble. But he’s mostly very calm and quiet. He is protective of his friends and Pokemon. Aaron often gets into small arguments with Gardevoir, but nothing serious.

He isn’t one to mess with when he’s angry, his skills at being a Pokemon Trainer are amazaing, but he has his faults, and he knows it. And so he works hard at fixing those little faults.

Appearance: Aaron has brown hair that goes down to his shoulders, grey eyes and peach colored skin. He wears a white T-shirt and a white un-buttoned long-sleeved shirt over it, with the collar turned up and the sleeves rolled back past his elbows a little bit. He wears black jeans and brown sneakers. He also wears black fingerless gloves. He carries a black backback, as well.

Alliance: Rebel

Pokemon:
Gardevoir
Quilava
Chimchar

~~~

Name: Cory Benjamin
Personality: Cory is the sort of boy that doesn’t often like to fight, but he will if he has to. Usually, whenever Cory is spoken to, his replies are short, sometimes not even an answer to a question. Cory is also kind, he is a little protective of his Pokemon, often putting his own life in danger instead of theirs.

Cory’s temper can be bad, he’ll snap back at someone if they offend him or his Pokemon, or a friend. When someone makes Cory very upset, he will often stay quite, but give the person who offended him hostile glances, making sure they still know he hasn’t forgotten what happened.

Appearance: Cory has brown hair that goes halfway down his neck, often looking windblown. He has peach colored skin and blue eyes.

Cory wears a black sweatshirt with a hood (With draw-strings), somewhat dark blue jeans, and black sneakers. He has a black backpack, too.

Alliance: Rebel

Pokemon:
Meganium
Sneasel
Wynaut
Ampharos

~~~

Name: Brett
Personality: Brett is usually very protective, of both friends and his Pokemon. He’ll do almost anything to keep them from trouble. He loves his Flygon very much. Considering she was his first Pokemon he ever received. He can be very cheerful, relaxed and comfortable around friends and other people.

But his temper can get as nasty as a Beedrill fighting over territory. He’ll get angry and say some remark, or just walk off, then releasing his anger when he’s out of earshot. But usually he doesn’t get too mad.

Appearance: Brett has raven black hair that goes a little bit past his shoulders, he usually keeps it tied back, though. He has somewhat pale skin and indigo blue eyes.

Brett wears black jeans, a black T-shirt with a black vest over it. He was a black wrist band on his right wrist. He has black sneakers and a black backpack (He likes black, in case you didn’t notice).

Alliance: He doesn't know. He's a littl confused as to what to do (After everything that happened in the first RP)

Status: Same as above, leaning a little more towards rebel, though

Pokemon:
Flygon
Swampert
Noctowl

~~~~

Name: Maxie
Personality: Maxie, being the leader of Team Magma, likes to have his orders carried out immediately and perfectly. He does not like to have his members protest against his orders. He has a somewhat short temper. He can be pleased somewhat easily.

In battle, he stays calm and relaxed. He only gets tense when he's in a tight spot, which is rare, but there are those occasions.

Appearance:

Alliance: Magma leader

Pokemon:
Mightyena
Camerupt
Arcanine
Rhydon

~~~

I'm not sure if I'll use Nina. What d'you think?
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.

Last edited by Entei_3000; 01-01-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:09 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

M'kay then, I'll remove Tory. Good luck with your other SUs.

Entei~
:D Lori's, of course, accepted. n_n I don't think anyone wants Maxie so far, so if you want him you can go ahead claim him.

Old 01-01-2009, 12:24 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

This is basically a copy and paste with some changes. I'll edit as I go.

Name: Sarayn Ryas
Pokemon:
Ashe the Charizard
Tearess the Flygon
Datara the Garchomp
Brio the Dragonite
Tsunai the Kingdra
Spirit the Salamence
(All Female, and I'll probably change it up like I always do if its allowed)

Personality: Sarayn has lived by one quote: One day your life will flash before your eyes, so make sure its worth watching. Yeah, it sounds pretty dark, especially for a 17 year old girl, but you can't blame her. Well, at least people can't say anything about it because she rarely ever talks about her past at all. You could say she's anti-social, but she doesn't like to be weighed down with responsibility, yet another resulting factor from her past. She is one to insult quickly, and doesn't seem very friendly at first, but underneath her stubborn exterior in a loyal and trustworthy person who cares very much for those who she calls friends. The only problem is that she never tells anyone anything so no one knows what she is doing or anything else on her agenda, unless you've lived to know her well enough, which few ever have.

Just don't get her annoyed or aggitated. That'll lead to her temper starting to short, then you'll want to wish you hadn't said anything at all. Sarayn has a bad habit of hitting people over the head, or just plain hitting things with a tight fist, from punching to slamming. thankfully, she usually calms down when the pain starts to set in, but as a result, she has alot of scars on her left fist because of it. She can compare to mostly anything you throw at her, and she listens to everything and anything she hears, even though she doesn't look like it, or when she even denies listening. If she even gets depressed or saddened by anything, she'll go off by herself and think, long and hard.
Appearance:

Alliance: Galactic Rebel

Other: All of her Pokemon are oddly colored because of a lab accident, that permanently changed their colors, but no other effects happened. She's befriended a Shiny Giratina, called Shayis, but its a total secret.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:29 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Changing things is perfectly fine. It's your character anyhow. xD;

Sarayn's accepted. ^^

Old 01-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I think I'm just gonna stick with Sarayn for now. I'll post Kami's SU later.

Thanks angel.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:34 AM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
I think I'm just gonna stick with Sarayn for now. I'll post Kami's SU later.

Thanks angel.
Same thing I decided to do with Gary. Just put him on reserve.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:43 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Alright then. Do you want to keep Riley and Mori in the list, or remove them, too? (just making sure xD;)

Lol, I just realized, with the picture I chose for Ash, he and Devan are dressed almost exactly alike. xD

Old 01-01-2009, 12:50 AM
ashketchum Offline

Well, can you say fraternal? Lol... Man, that's awesome. It is almost like they planned this...

*Helicopter flies over Pallet Town*

Devan: They found us out Ash. What're we going to do? I've got it! Aah! *Jumps off of roof*
Old 01-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Alright then. Do you want to keep Riley and Mori in the list, or remove them, too? (just making sure xD;)

Lol, I just realized, with the picture I chose for Ash, he and Devan are dressed almost exactly alike. xD
Eh...remove them, I'll only play two this time I think. Maybe they'll come in later later later.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:17 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Okay then. *goes to remove*

@ash: xD I know, right?

Ash: ._. *clueless*