Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:31 AM
Woodchuck Offline

Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck
Default Re: [R.P.] Havoc in the Island

Lucas woke up screaming. A pool of sweat had formed around him as he had slept. Aware that nothing was wrong, but shaking slightly anyway, he sat up and stared around the dark bedroom.

It all seemed so real. Those eyes; they were the same fiery red color that they were years ago. Why can't I just forget; live happily for once?

He glanced at the display of the luminous alarm clock on his bedside table. He decided to get up and get ready, even if it was an hour too early. He slid his feet to the cold, wooden floor, then got up and went to the closet. All the nightmares that had come back to haunt him in the night lingered fresh in his mind. Over and over he felt the slash of the claws; the sting as they tore through his flesh. Even now he reached up to his face and ran a finger along the remnant of that long-healed gash.

As he reached into the depths of the closet, his hand touched something icy and smooth. He withdrew the small metallic sphere from its hiding place. A sudden calm flooded through him, eliminating all memory of that frightful encounter with the Zangoose so many years ago. Nidoqueen was, and would always remain, a safe haven.

Lucas put on his signature attire (Jeans, a black t-shirt, and a red hooded sweatshirt) and clipped both of his Pokeballs to his belt. He would be returning to the island today, and he needed to make sure that he had everything he would need. After checking and double-checking that his rucksack contained every last necessity, he went to the living room.

One of the greatest benefits of living alone was that there was never anyone there to bug you. No one that you felt obligated to say goodbye to before setting out each morning. No one to force breakfast on you, even though you were to tired to eat. Lucas lived the life of a loner, and he loved every minute of it; the more time he could spend away from people, the better.

After bolting down a piece of toast, Lucas collected his boat ticket from the table and set off for the Canalave City Harbor.

- - - - -

The boat ride to the island seemed to take no time at all. Sooner than he had expected, Lucas was stepping off of the island's main dock and onto a wide expanse of sandy beach. Off in the distance, he could see that a group of kids had already formed.

"Oh goodie," Lucas remarked in a biting tone, "people."

~ ~ ~

OOC: Quite the bitter soul, isn't he? An orphan's life will do that to you. Lucas' thoughts are in bold. Oh, and I feel awkward having to just keep calling this place "the island". Will it be given a name later? And if having my text centered is annoying to anyone, just tell me, and I'll change it. :]

-Jake-

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."

Last edited by Woodchuck; 12-22-2008 at 04:51 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:53 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
OOC: Quite the bitter soul, isn't he? An orphan's life will do that to you. Lucas' thoughts are in bold. Oh, and I feel awkward having to just keep calling this place "the island". Will it be given a name later? And if having my text centered is annoying to anyone, just tell me, and I'll change it. :]

-Jake-
Naa, keep it centered. Nice post by the way.

I also think the island should be given a name soon.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:16 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

A huge jet of water woke Shane up to a start. It was a bright, hot sunny day in the desert today, like any other day, to be exact. Daisy was grinning strangely next to him.
"I know that look you little prank. Today's the day I go back to Barren Wasteland huh? Time to whip my team into shape and meet my friends again!"

Shane stretched his arms a bit and put on a worn out old brown jacket.

"Hmm, uniform's a bit small now eh?" The Quagsire gave Shane a nudge and pointed to a piece of mud cake on the wrecked table.

"No thanks Daisy, we'll be scavengers and look for some REAL food at the Island!" Shane ran off and took out a black and yellow Pokeball.

"C'mon Blade! You should remember the drill, dig! Dig me to civilisationnn!" A red glow emanated from the Pokeball and a Sandslash revealed itself. At Shane's command he began to burrow deep into the desert sand, Luis following behind him.

"Whew, 10 hours in the sand really makes you thirsty. Daisy, please?" Shane gasped as she climbed out of a hole into the edge of the desert. Daisy took a deep breathe and streamed a pleasant flow of water into Shane's mouth.

"Gah! My ferry's leaving!" Shane took out 2 Pokeballs and 2 beams of red light made Daisy and Blade disappear. "Well, I guess I better run. It's times like these I wish I had a Gliscor! Haha..."

-On the Island after the ferry ' .'-

"Hey, peoplee!!! Come on out Daisy, we got serious social catching up to do!"

.:~Luis~:.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Ugh, I really should have bought a faster boat...Mabey that fancy Robo-Kyoger I saw. Wounder if it's still there?" Freakshow woundered aloud, leaning on his cane boredly. He arrived at the dock and stepped off "Do me a favor and don't talk to me." He said immediately and walked off in the direction of his team HQ "I just hope those idiots cleaned the place." He muttered to himself. He adjusted hislarge top hat that managed to stay on his head at all times and strode off back towards his HQ
Old 12-23-2008, 08:50 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Naomi decided to leave the group with Surge and head over to the Eternal Voids, where the Night Crusades' base was. He wasn't sure why it was called the Eternal Voids. It was a dark forest where hardly any light shined trough the leaves. It was almost completely dark and had dark swamps scattered through the forest. There was also a few dark clearings of nothing but dirt and rock. Some might say the environment would be good for Poison and/or Ghost-types, but Dark-types liked it all the same.

"It's good to be back, eh?" Surge asked.

"It is, I guess. A good dark place which there is hardly any life," Naomi replied.

Surge pressed his face against her leg. He knew she was thinking about her deceased parents when she said there was hardly any life here. She spent a lot of time here after their death, and Surge wanted her to cheer up just a little.

They neared where the base of the Night Crusades was. There were buildings on the ground, but where Naomi would stay was in a tree. Since it had been a while since she was here, she had one of the other members roll up the rope ladder. She turned to Surge, who nodded. His tail started to glow a silver color as he ran up to the tree, hitting it with Iron Tail. The ladder rolled down and hung from the branch. Naomi soon climbed up the ladder after temporarily returning Surge to his PokeBall. She released him once at the top. It was from there that there was more light than at the forest floor, as she could gaze over the tops of the trees if she went to the second level of her little tree house.
OoC: I hope I did well with this, ragnajacob.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-24-2008, 02:53 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

"Uhhh... Seems we got lost, huh Daisy?" Shane asked, staring at the dim forest floor. "Not much sand here, just dirt... I really gotta get a map." Daisy nodded and started to walk ahead.

"Come on out Halix!" Shane yelled as a Hippodown came out of a black and yellow Pokeball. Halix gave a huge yawn and swirled into the soil.

"... Is it comfortable? Tell me if you find a way to Barren Wasteland. I would've picked Blade but he can't dig through soil as willingly as you."

Shane continued to wander around, waiting for Halix.

"QUAG!" Shane turned and ran after the sound of Daisy's "hurt signal". When he reached the injured Daisy, he found that she bumped into a tree with a ladder down it. Curious, Shane began to climb.

"Anyone there?"

.:~Luis~:.

Last edited by PapaLuLu27; 12-24-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:21 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"IDIOTS! I go on vacation for one measly week and you can't keep from throwing a wild PARTY!?" Freakshow jabbed the grunt in the chest "What've you got to say for yourself!?"
"Uhh.....Happy Birthday?" The grunt tried
"You missed it by three months." He took out a mop, broom, and bucket from a closet and shoved them into the grunts hands "You get to clean it up all by yourself. Everyone else, you have the day off!" The grunts cheered, except fro the one who had the cleaning supplies. He cried and started working. "And don't forget to clean my office!"