Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-17-2008, 09:48 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default Re: [S.U.] The Red Moon

> Dragonair_blizzard:
Accepted and you will recieve the same amount of Rm as me (3,500 Rm)... =P

In the Biodata, you'll just put the normal way you live... how do you train yourself? how do you live normally? and you'll not put the way you were invited by the Keeper of the Universe... because we will Role Play it... =]

> Blane147:
Hmm... It could be okay... because the summons I gave you all came from in each jewel (they are in order; example, the fifth summon [The Endless Path of Life] is in order as with the fifth jewel [The Green Jewel of Life]), therefor... each jewel has a special guardian protecting it... but you could make up to THREE OWN SUMMONS ONLY!! =]

And, look how I described the Biodata in my comment with Dragonair_blizzard...

And before I could forget everything... since you're a summoner and you're accepted... you'll get 4,000 Rm (Summoners need some healing items to protect their summons... =])

You may now make your equipment stats in the DS Thread... =]

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~
Old 12-17-2008, 05:32 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Ok cool and what spells can I use? And I was thinking forone of my summons that I could have an elemental wolf. Basically, it is a wolf but each time it will have a different element, different powers and will act different. But my character can't pick which element he wants the wolf to be. Here are is the pics of all it's different forms>> http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1..._by_yuumei.jpg I know it looks like loads but I think it will be funny because if a boss is a fire one he could summon the wolf but would be the forest one so it would be use less. I hope you think it's ok because i think it would be awsome!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 12-17-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:27 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane147 View Post
Ok cool and what spells can I use? And I was thinking forone of my summons that I could have an elemental wolf. Basically, it is a wolf but each time it will have a different element, different powers and will act different. But my character can't pick which element he wants the wolf to be. Here are is the pics of all it's different forms>> http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1..._by_yuumei.jpg I know it looks like loads but I think it will be funny because if a boss is a fire one he could summon the wolf but would be the forest one so it would be use less. I hope you think it's ok because i think it would be awsome!
It's okay... you could summon anything that is out of the Jewel Protectors... but you only need to have 3 extra summons... =]

Read the summoner's profile... =]

EDIT:

Or in this case... you could ONLY SUMMON THIS WOLF but you may use all of the elemental forms of the wolf... =]

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
Old 12-18-2008, 07:31 AM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Here is my finished sign up. Just tell me if there is anything you want me to add or change and I will change it immediately.

> NAME OF CHARACTER: Daigali Ravenclaw

> AGE: 17

> GENDER: Male

> APPEARANCE: http://www.freewebs.com/yahkiro-mult...e%20archer.jpg

> JOB CLASS: Archer

> ATTITUDE: Daigali is an extremely intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has very unselfish interest welfare of other people and other creatures and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He also is extremely Agoraphobic. He is quite skilled in animal tracking and outdoor survival. He cares deeply about nature and has extremely strong beliefs in a universal spirit that connects all living things to one another that his people know as "Gaea".

When Daigali battles at he always tries to keep a good distance away from his opponent to where his attacks can do the most damage without them being able to counter attack and injury him or his team mates. His biggest weakness is due to his lack of physical strength he is unable to fight off opponents at extreme close range usually relying on his team mates support.

> BIODATA: To be edited later...

> EQUIPMENT: See discussion thread...

EDIT: "I have read and will follow the rules carefully!!"
Edit: "I have read and will follow the rules carefully!!"

Last edited by Redmario; 12-18-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:33 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmario View Post
Here is my finished sign up. Just tell me if there is anything you want me to add or change and I will change it immediately.

> NAME OF CHARACTER: Daigali Ravenclaw

> AGE: 17

> APPEARANCE: http://www.freewebs.com/yahkiro-mult...e%20archer.jpg

> JOB CLASS: Archer

> ATTITUDE: Daigali is an extremely intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has very unselfish interest welfare of other people and other creatures and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He also is extremely Agoraphobic. He is quite skilled in animal tracking and outdoor survival. He cares deeply about nature and has extremely strong beliefs in a universal spirit that connects all living things to one another that his people know as "Gaea".

When Daigali battles at he always tries to keep a good distance away from his opponent to where his attacks can do the most damage without them being able to counter attack and injury him or his team mates. His biggest weakness is due to his lack of physical strength he is unable to fight off opponents at extreme close range usually relying on his team mates support.

> BIODATA: To be edited later...

> EQUIPMENT: See discussion thread...
Well... that's almost it... you're accepted... go and buy yourself some equipments for the archer!! =]

Old 12-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Sweet! Thanks for the accepting me. How much money do i start with?
Old 12-18-2008, 07:42 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmario View Post
Sweet! Thanks for the accepting me. How much money do i start with?
Oh yeah... I forgot... 4,750 Rm... =]

Old 12-19-2008, 09:51 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

Reserve me a spot as Assassin please?

.:~Luis~:.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:36 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
Reserve me a spot as Assassin please?

reserved... NO MORE SPOTS LEFT!! =3

Old 12-20-2008, 06:56 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

> NAME OF CHARACTER: Luis

> AGE: 16

> APPEARANCE: I fail at detailed human computer art so I'll try to describe him. Will edit when I get my scanner fixed :P

Has hair like Neku's from The World Ends With You, except the Back part (behing the head phones) is more "explosive" and is less straight. He also has headphones and the middle part (at the middle of his head) has a "shield like part" coming out. His hair is a pleasant orange colour.

Wears a scarf thing around his neck, with no end. (wraps completely around his neck) With a sphere at the middle which connects to a handkerchief like thing at the end.

Has 2 belts going from both shoulders to just above the waist in an x shape. A sphere is in the middle and the bottom half of the belt (below the sphere) has 4 slots were he puts his knives.

Wears a short-sleeved coat around his body, fans out at the bottom, like Palmer's (from Battle Tower in DP) but closed at the top.

Has a belt and wears pants like Sora's. (From Kingdom Hearts) Wears Awesome-esque sneakers.

He doesn't sound cool but I can't explain. You wait until I get a scanner -_-

> JOB CLASS: Assassin

> ATTITUDE: Luis usually rushes into situations and will do anything to protect friends. He takes pride in his knives which were handed down to him through generations. Luis is rather empty minded and likes listening to music. He doesn't really like to walk around too much but still has great agility. As an assassin, Luis is dedicated to errands sent out to him, and due to his rather low intelligence, he could help out the opposition through a large enough bribe. Luis has a heightened sense of hearing and smell as a trait from his bloodline, and has been trained to be super agile, whilst still being capable of striking a moving target. Even though he's an assassin and should do nothing but mainly kill, Luis is a happy person and likes to crack a few jokes once in awhile. In short words, Luis is a cheerful, dedicated, ignorant and professional assassin.

(If that sounded too much like playing god, I'll edit it)

> BIODATA: Luis leads a horrible life of murder, blood, and skulls. His family tree is full of assassins and Luis became the latest one. When young, Luis was tought to tolerate pain, run at high speeds, and identify different smells,as well as hunting. Almost every night when Luis was 5, he'll come back home with bruises, and most likely blood pouring down his cranium, his dad following without a scratch. Despit this harsh living, Luis remained a cheerful guy and grew up without developing fears.

Old 12-21-2008, 01:35 AM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaLuLu27 View Post
> NAME OF CHARACTER: Luis

> AGE: 16

> APPEARANCE: I fail at detailed human computer art so I'll try to describe him. Will edit when I get my scanner fixed :P

Has hair like Neku's from The World Ends With You, except the Back part (behing the head phones) is more "explosive" and is less straight. He also has headphones and the middle part (at the middle of his head) has a "shield like part" coming out. His hair is a pleasant orange colour.

Wears a scarf thing around his neck, with no end. (wraps completely around his neck) With a sphere at the middle which connects to a handkerchief like thing at the end.

Has 2 belts going from both shoulders to just above the waist in an x shape. A sphere is in the middle and the bottom half of the belt (below the sphere) has 4 slots were he puts his knives.

Wears a short-sleeved coat around his body, fans out at the bottom, like Palmer's (from Battle Tower in DP) but closed at the top.

Has a belt and wears pants like Sora's. (From Kingdom Hearts) Wears Awesome-esque sneakers.

He doesn't sound cool but I can't explain. You wait until I get a scanner -_-

> JOB CLASS: Assassin

> ATTITUDE: Luis usually rushes into situations and will do anything to protect friends. He takes pride in his knives which were handed down to him through generations. Luis is rather empty minded and likes listening to music. He doesn't really like to walk around too much but still has great agility. As an assassin, Luis is dedicated to errands sent out to him, and due to his rather low intelligence, he could help out the opposition through a large enough bribe. Luis has a heightened sense of hearing and smell as a trait from his bloodline, and has been trained to be super agile, whilst still being capable of striking a moving target. Even though he's an assassin and should do nothing but mainly kill, Luis is a happy person and likes to crack a few jokes once in awhile. In short words, Luis is a cheerful, dedicated, ignorant and professional assassin.

(If that sounded too much like playing god, I'll edit it)

> BIODATA: Luis leads a horrible life of murder, blood, and skulls. His family tree is full of assassins and Luis became the latest one. When young, Luis was tought to tolerate pain, run at high speeds, and identify different smells,as well as hunting. Almost every night when Luis was 5, he'll come back home with bruises, and most likely blood pouring down his cranium, his dad following without a scratch. Despit this harsh living, Luis remained a cheerful guy and grew up without developing fears.

Nice SU... you get 5000Rm... just like a swordsman.. .you may now reserve a post for equipments in the DS Thread... =]

ONE MORE MEMBER TO START THIS RP!! =]