Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [RP]WTWC - PokéNaru[RP] Pre-Plot Pokémon RP (Open!)

"Yeah he is very wise in many ways."

Kenji Said jumped off regi's back and waited for roxy

" I would be honored."

He said with a smile before looking over to her

"what are the rules."
Old 12-19-2008, 09:44 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia
Master Trainer
Outside the Momoyia Estate
Crystal remembered that she once had a battle with Ash using Thundercat, but that was way back. She knew that he didn't know about her three newest Pokémon- Ryusan the shiny Rayquaza, Diver the shiny Floatzel, and Anubis the white Lucario. She let herself relax, knowing he was right. Thundercat was strong. Persian had some difficultly defeating him. And here Kenji and Roxy said they beat their Legendaries within a few minutes. She didn't believe that was possible at all. Heck, it took a longer time to catch Ryusan than Thundercat. Legendaries cannot be defeated that quickly in her mind.

Before she could think of another thing, a mighty roar was heard. She jumped off the fence and looked down the road, where the dirt path met the forest. The roar sounded like thunder, and she smiled. She knew who it was. Persian and Eevee soon retreated off of the path and onto the nearby field were Surge and Jolteon were battling. All the Pokémon that belonged to Katarzyna and Crystal stopped what they were doing and looked down the path. Then, out of the tree line, a blur of orange and yellow bolted out. It came to a quick stop, but pounced on the poor Momoyia girl, who just ended up laughing.

"You had be worred, Thundercat," she said after calming down.

The shiny Raikou on top of her licked her cheek, get the girl to giggle slightly. His tail wagged slightly. Persian and Surge let out a sigh, knowing that they no longer had to worry about the Legendary.

"I'm sorry, Crystal," Thundercat replied, refusing to get off of Crystal, but she didn't seem to mind at the moment.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-19-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Ash and Roxy Ketchum
Outside of Momoyia Estate

"Get your own girl," Ash laughed, petting the top of Thundercat's head. Strike and Pikachu saw their fellow Electric Pokemon, scurrying over to him in delight. Both mice Pokemon crawled on Ash, saying a blur of 'how are you's and 'welcome back's. Ash chuckled. At least Crystal didn't have to worry anymore, because that was all that mattered at the moment.

"Rules? Three on three," Roxy decided. "We can both switch out at any time. Single battle," she smiled. "And no legendaries!" She pulled out two regularly colored Pokeballs, her third Pokemon being Strike, but he was occupied and would be called on shortly.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:10 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal Momoyia
Master Trainer
Outside the Momoyia Estate
"I was here first, boy," Thundercat play growled as he got off of Crystal. The then turned to the two mouse Pokémon. "Things are alright, but we need a rematch, Pikachu."

Crystal giggled. It was surprisingly a tie between Thundercat and Pikachu when they battled. She turned to Ash, a smile on her face.

"I guess you still don't have a Legendary, huh?" she said in a joking way. "But you have your reasons. I've caught a few new Pokémon since we last met, before we start dating again. Wanna see?"

She purposly didn't show him the new Pokémon. She was waiting for him to ask, but he never seemed to. She wanted to see his expression when he saw the black Rayquaza, shiny Floatzel, and white Lucario. She could only imagine the look on her boyfriend's face.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-19-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Kenji looked at ty who nodded

"Ok , i'll use Ty first send out your pokemon."

Kenji said with a smile before looking over to Ty

" He has not battled in ages so i'll use him."
he said looking at roxy
Old 12-19-2008, 11:03 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

OoC: I will delete this later, but I just realized that it's kinda scary to have a Raikou pounce on ya, huh? LOL

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~