Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-16-2008, 12:47 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default [RP]WTWC - PokéNaru[RP] Pre-Plot Pokémon RP (Take Two)

OoC: I'm doing this because for some reason, Dawn34's computer won't let her even view the first one. So we're trying this to see if it'll now let her post. If not, then I'll let a mod know and ask for this to be deleted. Now, no one can post until she posts if this works. The first one will remain up, regardless.

IC:

Crystal Momoyia
Master Trainer
Outside of Pallet Town, Kanto
Crystal sighed. It was getting close to the time she said in the message she sent her friends to show up, and yet no one has. She sat on a fence, the fence that surrounded the Momoyia estate. She invited all of her friends for a party with the permission of her parents and older sister. Her parents were in Jotoh, doing research. Her older sister was traveling in Hoenn, researching the Pokémon there. Her younger sister was in Sinnoh, taking a part in the contests in that region.

"I didn't think it would take this long for everyone to show up," she said.

The two Pokémon at her feet looked up. The classic-cat Pokémon was on her right while the hound-like Pokémon was on her left. The hound had unsual blue eyes unlike the common red ones and a scar over his right eye. The cat got up and padded to Crystal.

"They'll show up soon. None of them are late yet," she meowed.

"Yeah. Give them time," the hound barked, looking up form his paws.

"I know, I know. It's just Ketchum is always late, and now he's becoming later since his sister is following him like a lost dog."

"Hey!" the hound growled.

"Sorry, Surge," Crystal said.

Surge laid his head on his paws. Persian, the cat Pokémon, laid down as well. Crystal let the breeze blow through her blue hair, eyes closed, enjoying the breeze against her skin.

"Crystal!" she heard someone shout, and turned to see who it was.
Katarzyna
Eevee Trainer
Outside of Pallet Town, Kanto
Katarzyna held on to her hat as the breeze blew. Eevee was on her right shoulder while Jolteon was walking along side her on her left side. They were here because a friend invited her to a party.

"This is gonna be fun!" she cheered.

"I can't wait to see Persian and Surge again," Eevee barked.

"I want a rematch with Surge," Jolteon growled playfully.

Katarzyna looked ahead of her to see a familiar blue-haired girl. She was on a white fence with two familiar Pokémon at her feet. Kat couldn't help but start to run, almost knocking Eevee off her shoulder.

"Crystal!" she called out.

The other girl looked her way and smiled. She raised a hand and waved. Kat stopped when she was next to her on the road. Eevee jumped off her shoulder to greet Persian as the cat stood up and Jolteon padded to the still laying down Surge. They started to chat like old friends would.

"Glad you made it," Crystal greeted.

"Wouldn't miss it. Where are the others?" Kat replied.

"Should be here soon."

Kat nodded and joined the middle Momoyia sister on the fence. Persian and Eevee started to play fight while Surge and Jolteon discussed battles. Both girls couldn't wait to see old friends and meet new ones.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: [RP]WTWC - PokéNaru[RP] Pre-Plot Pokémon RP (Take Two)

May
Pokemon Coordinator
Outside of Littleroot Town- Hoenn

May opened her closet and went through all her clothes. "Oh man where is my bandanna" she searched her whole room as fast as she could not even bothering with eating breakfast which was a surprise to her mother.

"Honey, aren't you going to come down and eat breakfast it isn't like you to miss a chance to eat."

Mays' mother Caroline asked. "Mom, I can't. I can't find my bandanna and I need it if I'm going to go out on an adventure again, oh where is it?"

May ran over to her window but slipped and fell into a pile of clothes that was scattered throughout her room. "May are you alright?" May popped out of the pile. "Yes, I'm fine" she answered back. Her mother laughed as she noticed that Mays' bandanna was now on her face. "Ack I can't see" May fell backwards and caught her bandanna. She put it on and then ran downstairs to eat. Caroline sighed.

Dawn
Pokemon Coordinator
Arriving in Canalave City- Sinnoh

"Hey Empoleon aren't you excited that were going to see May and Blaziken again after all this time?"

Empoleon nodded in agreement to Dawns question. They were sitting on the dock waiting for the boat to take them to Hoenn. "I have only gotten one more ribbon from the last time we saw her. That was at the contest here which was after I beat her in the Wallace Cup." Dawn looked up at the sky and remembered her travels with with Ash and Brock and how she missed them. After the contest Ash and Brock went off on their own after Dawn wanted to go to Hoenn and visit May.

Empoleon looked out to the sea and saw a white bird like figure riding in the water coming toward them. It turned out to be the boat they were waiting for.

Dawn got up "Return Empoleon I will call you back out when we arrive because I know you want to have a rematch with Blaziken from when you were a little Piplup." she said and she boarded the boat.

The boat set sail for Hoenn.

Name: Blossom
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Dawn34; 12-16-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:26 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal Momoyia and Katarzyna
Master Trainer and Eevee Trainer
Outside of Pallet Town, Kanto, near the fenced gate of the Momoyia Estate
"Who all is invited, Crystal?" Katarzyna asked.

"Ash Ketchum and his brat sister, Misty, May, and Dawn for sure. I traveled with all of them at least one time. I may not have been around them long, but I consider all of them as my close friends," Crystal replied.

"Cool," Katarzyna said, "But wait... isn't May in Hoenn and Dawn in Sinnoh?"

"Yes, but I sent them both a message. I think May should be getting hers soon. I believe Dawn's going to visit her, so I mentioned her in May's message," Crystal explained.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-16-2008, 01:45 AM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Ash and Roxy Ketchum
Heading to Momoyia Estate

Ash stared blankly down the road to the enormous estate, which Ash has been several times before. Roxy took note of it, to make fun of him later. She smirked and poked at him. "So where are we going?" She asked him, skipping along. Pikachu and Strike were talking together, walking in front of them.

"Well, I'm going to a friend's house." He said, not making eye contact. From experience, Ash knew that eye contact would ruin a person. "I don't know about you."

"Wait, Crystal? Your girlfriend?" She asked, delighted. "Is that why you were so quiet?"

"She's not my girlfriend," he growled, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, so you're a player, huh? You have s-!" Ash smacked her upside her head. He finally looked at her.

"Roxy-Lynne, shut up. I don't know how you know that, and what your sources are. And quite frankly, I don't want to know."

Roxy just rolled her eyes, walking the rest of the way in peace. The fence to the mansion was very big, and Ash spotted Crystal sitting on it. He couldn't help but smile like a child, running over to her. Roxy shook her head and ran after him, their Pokemon following behind.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:56 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"Do you think May and Dawn will accept a double-battle challenge, Crystal?" Surge asked.

"We could team up against them," Jolteon added.

"Man... I would like to battle May and Dawn like old times," Persian meowed.

"I'm sure you will, once May and Dawn make easy work out of Surge and Jolteon," Eevee chimed, earning a glare from the two mentioned. She jumped on Persian's back and hid behind her head.

"It'll be nice to have a good, friendly battle with them. It has been a while," Crystal replied.

"And we haven't battled together in a while, Crystal, as partners," Katarzyna said, getting a nod from Crystal.

"I hope they get my message," Crystal started, before noticing who was running up.

Crystal found herself smiling. Kat followed the Momoyia girl's gaze and saw who she was smiling at. She nudged her friend in the side with a smirk.

"Your boyfriend is here," she purred.

"Will you shut up?!" Crystal snapped, blushing, getting Kat to laugh.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-16-2008, 03:58 AM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

May and Dawn
Slateport City- Hoenn

The boat Dawn was on arrived at Slateport city just as May was arriving there with Caroline. "May, oh my god I have missed you so much" Dawn said running off the dock. She hugged May. "I know it's been awhile how have you been" she asked brushing her hair back. "I've been good after the Wallace Cup we went to a contest in Canalave City and I won it see. Sadly that's all I really accomplished since our last meeting haha."

May pulled out a letter from Crystal and gave it to Dawn. She read the letter to Dawn "Oh cool it will be just like old times let's get on the boat. Oh wait another boat ride oh great" Dawn said. May laughed she grabbed her hand and ran onto the boat.

Old 12-16-2008, 04:16 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Crystal got up off of the fence. She motioned for Persian to follow and Surge to stay. Both gave her a questioning look.

"Where you going, Crystal?" Katarzyna asked.

"I'm gonna wait at the dock for May and Dawn. At least I'll have better conversations with them than with you," Crystal replied with a smirk.

"What does that mean?" Kat asked, glaring.

"I've known them longer," Crystal replied, walking off. But she turned to the Ketchums for a moment. "Sorry, but right now I'm a little pissed. You're late," she said, but smiled as she walked away.
Katarzyna
Eevee Trainer
Kat sighed. Eevee had jumped off of Persian's back and onto Jolteon's. Now she was stuck with the Ketchums and Surge, along with her Pokémon.

"It's not that bad, right?" Eevee asked.

"Right. It's just boring now. I have no one to make fun of since I don't know them well enough."

"How late are they?" Jolteon asked.

"Two minutes," Surge replied, laying down and resting his head on his paws.
Crystal Momoyia
Master Trainer
Pallet Town Docks (let's say they're new ^^;)
"It's nice here," Persian meowed as the sea breeze blew through her fur.

"It is very calming, huh?" Crystal replied, eyes closed as the wind blew through her hair, making it wave slightly.

"How long do you think?"

"Dunno, but I don't mind the wait. I like it here, and they're my friends."

Persian nodded as she joined her Trainer watch the waters, waiting for the boat from Hoenn.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-16-2008, 08:51 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
OOC: I take it thatthe Naruto characters are going to be told their teams...
IC: Xiac woke up, his head felt groggy and he almost fell backwards. He let out a long, loud yawn.
"I hate Monday mornings... at least I think it's Monday..." he shrugged and stepped out of bed. He walked down the stairs and had some breakfast, then brushed his teeth, had a shower and got changed... the usual. He grabbed his bō and walked out of the house. He still had sleep in his eyes so he began to wipe it away. While he was unable to see he bumped into a lady with a basket on her, she fell over onto some guy who fell on a stall full of fruit. The fruit fell in front of somebody on a bike and he crashed into someone else and so on. By the time Xiac had finished wiping his eyes the whole town was cursing at him.
"Uh oh," he said as he saw the mess he had caused. Men were now advancing on him and he gulped.
"Run!" he shouted, run away from a small angry mob that chased him.

"One thousand and 51, one thousand and 52," Lee, Rock Lee, was doing push ups. It was quite hard doing over 1000 push ups. But, however, he needed to do it. He needed to train harder. He wanted to become the only ninja to ever only use Taijutsu, and training was going to help him.
"One thousand and 67, one thousand and 68."
OoC: Sorry to say, but this RP is only for the Pokémon characters. The teams will be discussed in the DS thread shortly.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-17-2008, 02:21 AM
Dawn34 Offline
Elite Trainer

Dawn and May
Pokemon Coordinators
Arriving at Pallet Town Docks

May and Dawn both ran to the stern of the boat. They saw Pallet Town come into view and were really excited they were going to be seeing Crystal again after so long.

"May do you think we should do a double batte with her and Kat again if shes there?" Dawn asked with a smile on her face.

"Oh yeah totally it will be just like old times and maybe we can see if they beat us this time *chuckles*" May answered back staring into the sky

The two both grabbed their luggage as the boat docked. They walked off the boat and saw Crystal and Kat waiting on the other side for them. They put their luggage down and ran over to them and gave them each a hug.

*In unison*
"How are you guys?" May and Dawn said.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

OoC: Sorry to say but only Crystal is at the docks with only Persian. Kat and Surge are back at the Momoyia Estate. ^^;

IC:

Crystal Momoyia
Master Trainer
Pallet Town Docks
"Crystal, mind if I ask you something?" Persian asked.

"Go ahead," Crystal replied.

"Well, you have been going out with Ash for a few weeks now, and haven't had a girlfiriend in a while..."

"If you're asking if I'm gonn ask one out, then no. They only see me as a friend. I'm sure they aren't attracted to me like that, Persian."

"You never know," Persian meowed.

Crystal sighed. She new that her partner liked to play match-maker a lot. She also knew that the feline Pokémon liked to push her buttons at times with subjects like this. Only a few knew Crystal was bi, and that included her parents, sisters, Pokémon, and Ash. No one else knew that she knew of. Crystal knew that she never told the two girls who were do to arrive soon her sexuality.

"How are you guys?" (quote from Dawn34)

Crystal turned to see May and Dawn. She smiled. She was surprised that both hugged her right off the bat, making a pale blush from on her cheeks. Luckily she shook it off before either could see, or she hoped so.

"It's good to see you two again. I've been busy as always, trying to keep my title and my sanity. How have y'all been?" Crystal replied, trying to be funny with the sanity part.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 12-17-2008 at 03:28 AM.