Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Default Re: [SU]When Two Worlds Combine - Pokémon and Naruto[SU] Open!

Hi! Just wondering if I could sign up too! Here's my character!

Name: Mitsumae (last name unknown - let me know if that's a problem)

Sexual Orientation: Does not date or anything of the like due to a genetic trait (a very long story, I'll PM you if you want the full length ^^')

Appearance: Is about 5’ 6”. Has light blue hair and narrow crimson eyes as well as slightly tanned skin. Wears a light blue t-shirt under a long black jean jacket with long sleeves, black jeans, and has black shoes with light blue crosses on the top.
DA pic.

Personality: Is rather cold to all but her friends and has a good reason to be; she is the very last member of her family. Although it is very hard to obtain her full trust, if you can win her over, you'll have a reliable ally and friend. She is the protector of the Lake Trio and as such is naturally suspicious of anyone who shows an interest. She always keeps her six Pokemon out of their Luxury Balls, only recalling them when necessary. Each of her Pokemon share her traits of amazing running - or hovering - speed as well as Aura manipulation.

Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon (own character)

Profession/Rank: Trainer/Guardian of the Lake Trio

Pokémon:
Shiny Umbreon (m): Hakumei
Uxie (m): Jin
Mesprit (f): Ren
Azelf (m): Nin

History: Will be revealed in time.

Other:
- She has the ears, tail and eyes of a shiny Umbreon along with quite a bit of ninja-like speed and also has mastered the ability to use Aura and does so when she needs to.
- Mitsumae has also beaten each of the Pokemon Leagues in every one of the regions in the Pokemon World, but does not like to publicly advertise it; as a result, her Pokemon are wickedly powerful.

Let me know if there's anything else I missed or is of concern. ^^

Last edited by Michelle8936; 12-21-2008 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:56 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle8936 View Post
Hi! Just wondering if I could sign up too! Here's my character!

Name: Mitsumae (last name unknown - let me know if that's a problem)

Sexual Orientation: Does not date or anything of the like due to a genetic trait (a very long story, I'll PM you if you want the full length ^^')

Appearance: Is about 5’ 6”. Has light blue hair and narrow crimson eyes as well as slightly tanned skin. Wears a light blue t-shirt under a long black jean jacket with long sleeves, black jeans, and has black shoes with light blue crosses on the top.

Personality: Is rather cold to all but her friends and has a good reason to be; she is the very last member of her family. However, if you can win her over, you'll have a reliable ally and friend. She is the protector of the Lake Trio and as such is naturally suspicious of anyone who shows an interest. She always keeps her six Pokemon out of their Luxury Balls, only recalling them when neccesary (sp?). Each of her Pokemon share her traits of amazing running - or hovering - speed as well as Aura manipulation.

Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon (own character)

Profession/Rank: Trainer/Guardian of the Lake Trio

Pokémon:
Shiny Umbreon (m): Hakumei
Irregularly coloured (red) Lucario (f): Rio
Roserade (f): Rose
Uxie (m): Jin
Mesprit (f): Ren
Azelf (m): Nin

Other: She has the ears, tail and eyes of a shiny Umbreon along with quite a bit of ninja-like speed and also has mastered the ability to use Aura and does so when she needs to.

Let me know if there's anything else I missed or is of concern. ^^
Very interesting. I like it a lot. You're accepted! You have a very interesting character that I'd like to RP with.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Umm, I'd like to RP as Shikamaru Nara (Nara Shikamaru) if that's alright. As for my plans for him, I'm not quite sure what you're looking for here. If you mean his skills, I'd probably want him to focus on getting a bit of Genjutsu and enhance his abilities with Shadows more like he does throughout the series.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 12-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Very interesting. I like it a lot. You're accepted! You have a very interesting character that I'd like to RP with.
Awesome! Thanks!
I've never actually RP'd before... so this should be interesting. xD

Um... I think I forgot to mention it's also pretty hard to gain her full trust. ^^''

Old 12-08-2008, 09:03 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancy View Post
Umm, I'd like to RP as Shikamaru Nara (Nara Shikamaru) if that's alright. As for my plans for him, I'm not quite sure what you're looking for here. If you mean his skills, I'd probably want him to focus on getting a bit of Genjutsu and enhance his abilities with Shadows more like he does throughout the series.
Plans are like how will he react to the sudden appearance of Pokémon, how he will react to the Trainers, and stuff like that. With the Naruto canon characters, the main plans are trying to stick with the plot of the manga/anime as best as possible. With Pokémon now in the picture, things will be different. Also, if you have an idea, who might Shika end up with in the end. Otherwise, you're accepted as Nara Shika! Yay for Naruto characters! Even though it's only on canon and one OC so far...

Quote:
Awesome! Thanks!
I've never actually RP'd before... so this should be interesting. xD

Um... I think I forgot to mention it's also pretty hard to gain her full trust. ^^''
That's quite alright. RPing is fun, and I could guess it'll be hard to gain your character's trust. But it isn't impossible, so that's a good thing.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Quote:
That's quite alright. RPing is fun, and I could guess it'll be hard to gain your character's trust. But it isn't impossible, so that's a good thing.
Ok, how long is it 'till we start the RP though?
Does there have to be a certain amount of people? Cause I don't think we could really start on those we have now... ^^'
There are too few. *pauses* ... I think.

Old 12-08-2008, 09:09 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

OOC: Just reserving my place and what do you think of my re-colouring?

~Sign Up Sheet~
Name: Misty

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: http://pokesafari.deviantart.com/art/GSC-Misty-18387281

Personality: Misty has grown up a lot since her adventures with Ash. With the added responsibilty of running a gym, she is a lot more maturer now. She is a very level headed and determined character who will always be there for support if that is on the battle field or off. Misty won't trust people easily because she as been hurt too many times in the past. When Misty wants something she will do everyting in her power to get it. Mist see's her Pokemon more like friends instead of tools and loves them like family. Either through the tradition of her family's gym or merely her love of them, Misty prefers to train Water Pokémon. She usually bases her choice of Pokémon to train by looks, prefering Pokémon that she thinks of as "cute" over ones that she thinks are "ugly", but is willing to overcome such differences. Her love of water Pokémon stems from the fact that they are extremely flexible in battle, meaning that they can easily adapt to the opponent. ( Yes the last bit is taken from wiki.)

Pokémon or Naruto: Pokemon

Profession/Rank: Water Master/ Water Gym Leader

Pokémon:

Wartortle
Nickname: N/A
Appearence:
Other: Changed colour when the worlds combined ( Colouring by me )

Azumarill
Nickname: N/a
Appearence:
Other: Changed colour when worlds combined ( Colouring by me )

Milotic
Appearence:
Other: Used mainly for travel. ( Shiny )

Suicune
Appearence:
Other: Shiny

Seadra
Appearence:
Other: MIsty's most powerful Pokemon

~Sign Up Sheet~
Name: Blane Walker

Appearance: Blane usually doesn't wear the clothes which are seen in the picture. He usually wears a blue pair of swimming trunks which go down just below his knees. There is a white tribal mark on both of the legs of the simming trunks. He also wears a white t-shirt on top of that. Strangly enough, he always wears a blue zip up hoody aswel, even when he is in the water which is where he can be usually found.

Personality: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his friends He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, though, he will always do anything to help a friend. Blane hates to be told what to do and hates being controlled. Blane will do anything to support something which he strongly believes in.

Profession/Rank: Water Trainer ( Misty's student. She is teaching him so he can his uncle's gym in Sinnoh.)

Pokémon:

Vaporeon
Appearance:
Other: N/A

Quagsire
Appearance:
Other: Changed Colour when the worlds combined. ( Colouring by me )

Lanturn
Appearence:
Other: Changed colour when worlds combine, thunder attacks are green. ( Colouring by me )

Gyrados
Appearance:
Other: Changed colour when the worlds combined ( Shiny )

Lugia
Appearance:

RP Sample:

Bane Walker
Raider
Small town between Kellpassa and Vault 58

Blane pulled down his Flygon like goggles over his eyes for protection against the razor like sand. Blane grabbed one of his Pokeball and threw it up into the air. A small Marowak started to form but this wasn't like normal Marowaks. This one carried 2 bone clubs and it also had the ability to use Psycic attacks. Blane stopped when he saw the small secluded town appear in front of him, almost like a mirage. Blane looked down at Marowak standing beside him.

"Ok Sandstorm." Blane said as he made sure his goggles were securly fitted. Marowak started to spin both of his bones and a large sandstorm started to grow until it reached the town and beyond. This was Blane's time to get what he wanted, what he needed. Like usual, Marowak stayed on the outskirts of town, ready incase there was trouble. Blane turned around and gave Marowak the usual look and he nodded.

As Blane reached the entrance to the town he was greeted by a couple of villagers with the usual old fashioned shotgun. Blane grabbed a Pokeball from his belt and threw up into the air, releasing a Buizel who was already in a fighting stance. THe villagers kept up there stance while shouting questions at Blane but he continued to walk into the village with his Pokemon by his side. The Sandstorm was still raging when one of the men fired a bullet.

"Water Pulse." Blane ordered and Buizel quickly fired a ball of water straight forward and it hit the bullet charging towards them, causing the water to explode in mid air. When the water cleared, Blane and Buizel had vanished.

"Try all you want but you won't be able to stop me from taking everything you own."

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 12-13-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Quote:
Plans are like how will he react to the sudden appearance of Pokémon, how he will react to the Trainers, and stuff like that. With the Naruto canon characters, the main plans are trying to stick with the plot of the manga/anime as best as possible. With Pokémon now in the picture, things will be different. Also, if you have an idea, who might Shika end up with in the end. Otherwise, you're accepted as Nara Shika! Yay for Naruto characters! Even though it's only on canon and one OC so far...
Ahh, I get it now. If you're interested, Shikamaru will react to the appearance of Pokemon the same way he does to a new person: kinda uninterested. :P

Can I make Shika gay as well? XD

Also, if I feel I can keep up, is it alright for me to make a character as well? n_n
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 12-08-2008, 09:16 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Ok, how long is it 'till we start the RP though?
Does there have to be a certain amount of people? Cause I don't think we could really start on those we have now... ^^'
There are too few. *pauses* ... I think.
I may start the RP after all the current reservatios complete their SUs. I'm not too sure yet. It may start later tonight, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane147 View Post
OOC: Just reserving my place and what do you think of my re-colouring?

~Sign Up Sheet~
Name: Misty

Appearance: (Pictures are allowed)

Personality: (5+ sentences)

Profession/Rank: Water Master/ Water Gym Leader

Pokémon:

History: (Optional)

Other: (Optional)

RP Sample:

~Sign Up Sheet~
Name: Blane Walker

Appearance: Blane usually doesn't wear the clothes which are seen in the picture. He usually wears a blue pair of swimming trunks which go down just below his knees. There is a white tribal mark on both of the legs of the simming trunks. He also wears a white t-shirt on top of that. Strangly enough, he always wears a blue zip up hoody aswel, even when he is in the water which is where he can be usually found.

Personality: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his friends He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, though, he will always do anything to help a friend. Blane hates to be told what to do and hates being controlled. Blane will do anything to support something which he strongly believes in. Once Blane has his heart set on something, it is very very hard to change it.

Profession/Rank: Water Trainer

Pokémon:

Vaporeon
Appearance:
Other: The only normal Pokemon on Blane's team because it was Blane's First Pokemon.

Quagsire
Appearance:
Other: It's skin is green. ( Colouring by me )

Mantine
Appearance:
Other: One of Blane's most powerful Pokemon but is only used for travel most of the time. ( Colouring by myself )

Wartortle
Appearance:
Other: Has a blue shell ( Colouring by myself )[/

Lugia
Appearance:

Other: (Optional)

RP Sample:
I like the recolors. And you're doing well on your SUs. I can't wait to go over the finished versions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancy View Post
Ahh, I get it now. If you're interested, Shikamaru will react to the appearance of Pokemon the same way he does to a new person: kinda uninterested. :P

Can I make Shika gay as well? XD

Also, if I feel I can keep up, is it alright for me to make a character as well? n_n
Sika impression: ... Too troublesome *falls asleep*

That's what I think he'd be like, kinda. And Shika... gay...? That's a little weird, but sure. And you can have as many characters as you want, just as long as you can keep them all somewhat active as the RP continues.

Discussion Thread! Yay!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-08-2008, 09:24 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Quote:
I may start the RP after all the current reservatios complete their SUs. I'm not too sure yet. It may start later tonight, but I'm not sure.
Alright, I should probably continue this there then, xD

Old 12-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Hello again Crystal. Good to see your trying this role play again! Here is my finished sign ups below just tell me if there is anything you want me to add or change.

Name: Simon Holmes Weather

Sexual Orientation: Strait

Appearance:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...int0/anime.jpg
Simon is 5' 4" and weighs about 115 pounds. He has short messy black hair with light brown eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines as in the picture, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He carries around a small pack that holds his supplies and he wears a black belt that hold six different pokeballs in small lock-in holsters. He wears semi thick black glasses that he can barely see without them. Also on his right wrist he wears a red poketech that he is never seen without.

Personality:
He is an extremely intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has very unselfish interest welfare of other people and Pokémon and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He loves battling and training with his Pokémon. His favorite hobby is origami because it relaxes him a lot. And also is extremely Agoraphobic (Fear of High Places). He also has the unusual tendency to get lost no matter where he is going which usually gets him and his Pokémon in trouble. Also he is extremely goofy around girls which usually results in very goofy behavior. He hopes to one day become a top pokemon researcher after he becomes a top pokemon trainer and settling down to help

Profession/Rank: Top Pokemon Trainer and Amateur Pokemon Researcher

Pokémon:

1)Toxicroak
Nickname: Leto
Appearance:

Other: Simon's first and most loyal pokemon. He will defend his trainer with his life. His strength is almost unmatched in his team.

2)Drifblim
Nickname: Mosi
Appearance:

Other: Simon's cute comic relief of the team. She always can make Simon laugh with one of her cute faces. She is the fastest member on Simon's team.

3)Kingler
Nickname: Mikala
Appearance:

Other: Simon's proverbial powder keg. If Mikala becomes angered she will not rest until she crushes her opponent beneath her might.

4)Shuckle
Nickname: Raphir
Appearance:

Other: Raphir is the laziest team member. He is always seen eating or sleeping. When he battles he will wear out his opponent before delivering the finishing blow.

5)Cacturne
Nickname: Enzo
Appearance:

Other: Enzo is extremely quiet and mysterious. He rarely socializes with the other members of Simon's team except for his master.

6)Electrivire
Nickname: Shada
Appearance:

Other: Shada loves to show off his power to other females. When he battles he will try to render his opponent with a powerful electric attack before finishing them off.

7)Heatran
Nickname: None
Appearance:

Other: Simon acquired the legendary Heatran at the age of 18 when he was exploring the dangerous Stark mountains. After a long and intense battle using Leto Simon barely managed to capture the legendary pokemon.

8)Cresseila
Appearance:

Other: At age 19 Simon traveled to Full Moon Island where he encountered Cresseila ready to capture the mysterious legendary pokemon only to have it disappear with a flash of light. Luckily Simon scanned the pokemon before its sudden disappearance and was able to track the pokemon movements. It took him three whole months but finally he located the pokemon once again and using Raphir Simon managed to wear down the powerful pokemon before finally capturing it.

History:
Simon was born in Twinleaf town where he lived a peaceful life living with his mother Nancy Weather. Nearly every day Simon aided his mother with her job as a Pokémon researcher mostly by observing the Pokémon in there natural habit and thus he learned a great deal about Pokémon making him excel quickly in school above all other kids in his class. Simon always wanted to begin his pokemon journey but due to his overbearing mother he was denied time after time and year after year. Finally on his 15th birthday his mother and him decided that is was time for him to start his Pokémon journey and after waking up and taking a quick shower ran off to Sandgem town and quickly glancing at his watch noticing he was late he bolted into Professor’s Rowans lab.

Once inside Rowan explained that because he was late he had already given away his three starter pokemon to the other children and he had no more pokemon to give to Simon. Depressed Simon turned and began to sulk towards the exit when suddenly the Professor remembered a pokemon he had in the back and rushed into the next room. Soon the professor returned with a dusty pokeball which he handed to Simon. Simon was intrigued so he opened the pokeball and with a flash of light appeared a dark purple Croagunk. Simon gazed deeply into his new pokemon eyes and after a few moments nicknamed him "Leto" as the Croagunk responded happily with a deep croak. After thanking the Professor Simon returned his pokemon to its ball and excitedly ran back home to show his mother who after examine it gave it a big bear hug. Afterwards she gave Simon his birthday presents which included a brand new Poketech, a new set of clothes, and his favorite a signature trainer back pack. Simon thanked his mother and went up to bed. The next day after waking up and taking a shower Simon emerged in his signature trainer gear and after saying goodbye to his mother with a tearful hug left to begin his Pokémon journey.

As Simon began to travel through the Sinnoh region he was plagued by his inexperience which in turn caused him to lose a couple trainer battles. In a depressive state he wandered around Jubilife wondering if he should return home and forget becoming a trainer. As Simon turned a corner he collided with a man dressed in all black scattering multiple pokeballs all over the city street. As the man frantically tried to gather up the pokeballs Simon quickly stood up and questioned the man as to why he had so many pokeballs. However the man did not respond and after picking the last one up tried to bolt past Simon only to have him block his path. "Get out of my way kid if you know what's good for you!" grunted the man angrily as he detached a small pokeball from his belt tossing it up into the air releasing a menacing looking Houndour. Simon quickly responded by releasing his Croagunk and after a intense battle Simon's Croagunk managed to defeat the Houndour knocking it into its trainers stomach. At that instant a short overweight bald man accompanied by officer Jenny arrived and promptly arrested the thief. The bald man quickly set to the task of gathering up the pokeball along with Simon and Croagunks help finish in a matter of moments. The man deeply thanked Simon and offered him a reward as the three walked back to the mans enormous three story house.

Once inside the bald man introduced himself as Chuck the pokeball and pokemon collector. Apparently the man in black broke into his house attempting to steal all of his pokemon and pokeballs but as he spotted the thief he dashed out of the door and into the night. Chuck then quickly shook Simon's hand before leading him to a giant room filled with rows and rows of pokemon contained in various pokeballs. "I would like you to have a special rare pokemon that I think you deserve." said Chuck as he quickly ascended a tall ladder searching the rows carefully. "Ah here we go!" he said as he picked up a tiny dusk ball before sliding down back onto the floor. "Here take this pokemon. I think you'll like it!" he said a slight smile came across his face. Simon being intrigued and after grabbing the dusk ball released a small dark purple Drifloon the happily floated in the air before turning its attention to Simon. The Drifloon hesitated slightly before tackling into Simon's face. Chuck let out a deep chuckle as he helped up saying thats her way of saying she likes you. Simon then nicknamed his new Drifloon "Mosi" before returning her to her pokeball.

Simon stayed the night at his new friend Chuck's house and as the early morning sun rose up in the sky he said goodbye to his friend one last time. Chuck handed him his backpack and told him he loaded it to the brim with different kinds of pokballs and a little bit of travel funds to aid him on his journey.

From that day on Simon thrived on his journey traveling the far reaches of Sinnoh battling various pokemon and trainers all the while earning new friends and learning many new things about pokemon and the world around him. Now at age 22 Simon continues his journey traveling through Sinnoh in hopes becoming one of the greatest pokemon trainers around.

Other:
  • Has never had a girlfriend
  • Constantly adjusts his glasses when nervous

Here is my finished Naruto sign up as well....

Name: Sakio Tsuchiyo

Appearance:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...es/Ninja-3.jpg
-Sakio is about 5' 6'' and weighs about 110 lbs. He has a slender build with fairly well defined muscles. He has messy redish brown hair that is usually wrapped around his ninja headband. He has scars all over his back and some on his arms because of all his intensive training. Usually wears his signature ninja gear as seen in the picture.

Personality:
He is a very absent minded but friendly ninja who likes making friends anytime. He is very outgoing and loves training his body everyday with his own special regiment. Has the usual habit of getting lost no matter where he is going even with very specific directions. He loves reading and he is very clumsy around girls and has trouble controlling his Kekki Genkai around them and often causes things around him to explode. His favorite hobby is oragami because it relaxes him a lot. He is a vegitarian and a Taoist. He also has terrible Angoraphobia (Fear of High Places) which he hides from nearly everyone except people who are very close to him.

Pokémon or Naruto: Naruto

Profession/Rank: Genin

Skills:

1) Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Jutsu
Range: N/A
Type: Ninjutsu
- The basic ninja transformation jutsu. Allows Sakio to alter his appearance.

2) Kawarimi no Jutsu- Substitution Jutsu
Range: Varies
- The basic ninja substitution jutsu. Allow Sakio to change places with a close object allowing him to escape or plan his next attack.

3)Konki-Kuro-n-Ranzatsu- Energy Clone Confusion
-Sakio creates exact clones of himself just like shadow clones but these clones create a small explosion when hit instead of poofing away. The explosion can cause small to mild damage.

4)Konki-Kemuri-Bakufuu- Energy Smoke Blast
-Sakio channels his chakra into three smoke bombs then tosses them at the enemy causing a massive amount of smoke to appear. Because of the transferred energy the smoke stays out longer than foe expects it too.

5)Konki-Hayashi-Iru-jon- Energy Forest Illusion
Type: Genjutsu
-Sakio channels his energy and creates a forest illusion that his enemy cannot escape. This jutsu needs Sakio to remain constantly focused or else the illusion become easily broken. With his opponent lost in this illusion Sakio usually attacks with his Shuriken attack or his energy clone jutsu.

6)Konki-Shuriken-Fungeki- Energy Shuriken Fury
Range: Medium to Long
-Sakio transfers his energy into multiple shurikens which he skillfully launches at his enemy. When the shurikens hit anything they cause a mild explosion. The explosions can cause mild damage.

7) Konki-Sabaki-Jinsoku-Sutoraiki- Energy Drain Rapid Strike
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Close
-Sakio's signature Taijutsu where after blocking an enemies attack he gets close to his enemy and rapidly strikes there abdominal area which in turn drains there chakra then he either launches his opponent into the air or knocks them away. This can cause mild damage.

8)Konki-Kobushi-Haretsu!- Energy Fist Explosion!
-Sakio channels his energy into his right hand then he charges at his opponent punching his opponent and createing an explosion that rockets his opponent backwards. This attack can cause mild to severe damage to both Sakio and his opponent depending on how much energy Sakio uses.

9)Kamisori-Inmetsu-Konki-Sutoringusu- Razor Destruction Energy String!!
- Sakio's original ultimate Jutsu. Sakio secretly lays out strings of his own energy all over his opponent and the field waiting until the right moment when he springs the trap subdueing his opponent. These strings then either explode or slice apart his opponent depending on which Sakio chooses. This causes very severe damage but nearly drains all his chakra.

10) Hitoshirezu-Konki-Sabaki-Genkotsu!!!- Hidden Energy Drain Fist!!!
-The hidden ultimate techique of the "Energy Drain Fist" created by his grandfather. Whoever uses this technique is said to drain the very soul of his/her target after a powerful punch into there abdomen. This single strike drain nearly all their chakra and is absorbed by the attacker either killing them instantly or on the verge of death. However this causes massive pain to the attacker and target. To learn this technique you must find the hidden Tsychiyo family scroll that is supposedly buried with Sakio grandfather and then must sign it with your blood. This creates a contract with Death itself and a symbol appears on the signer's right arm indicating the number of times they can use the attack before the signer loses their own soul and dies. Sakio will learn this technique later when he discovers the scroll.

History:

Sakio was born in the small Hidden Grass Village only about 12 miles away from the Hidden Leaf Village. Since ancient times the Hidden Grass and Leaf village have had a strong alliance and thus have lived in quiet peace. When he was born he was given his name in honor of his grandfather who helped saved his small village from a band of bandits and started his families own style of ninjitsu called "Energy Drain Fist". Also due to unfortunate circumstances his mother Samina died giving birth to him living his father Shujinko to take care of him alone. Unlike most of the men in his family he was born with a rare ressesive gene that allows him to use his Kekkei Genkai whenever he wants. Most of the people in the village were simple farm people and relied solely on their family or other hired ninjas for protection from outside threats such as bandits or evil ninjas. Their family lived at and owned a small restaurant called "The Red Dragon".

Throughout the years he continued to train his body and mind learning new jutsu and learning to master his Kekki Genkai. On his 10th birthday his family felt as though the village could handle themselves and decided to leave and move into the Hidden Leaf Village and after packing there things began there long journey to there new home. Along the way Sakio and his father Shujinko really connected with each other sharing deep personal information about them and telling tales of the great "Sakio" and his fight against the deadly bandits and thus became extremely close to each other. When they arrived at the Hidden Leaf Village they quickly set up the family restaurant and new home. Now at age 15 the Chunnin exams are coming up and Sakio is ready and able. However what new challenges await Sakio? We will have to wait and see.

Other:
Weapons:
20 - Shuriken
10 - Kunai
5 - Smoke bombs
5- Paper Bombs

RP Sample:
(See Next Post)

Last edited by Redmario; 12-08-2008 at 09:52 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:48 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmario View Post
Hello again Crystal. Good to see your trying this role play again! Here is my finished sign ups below just tell me if there is anything you want me to add or change.

Name: Simon Holmes Weather

Appearance:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...int0/anime.jpg
Simon is 5' 4" and weighs about 115 pounds. He has short messy black hair with light brown eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines as in the picture, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He carries around a small pack that holds his supplies and he wears a black belt that hold six different pokeballs in small lock-in holsters. He wears semi thick black glasses that he can barely see without them. Also on his right wrist he wears a red poketech that he is never seen without.

Personality:
He is an extremely intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has very unselfish interest welfare of other people and Pokémon and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He loves battling and training with his Pokémon. His favorite hobby is origami because it relaxes him a lot. And also is extremely Agoraphobic (Fear of High Places). He also has the unusual tendency to get lost no matter where he is going which usually gets him and his Pokémon in trouble. Also he is extremely goofy around girls which usually results in very goofy behavior. He hopes to one day become a top pokemon researcher after he becomes a top pokemon trainer and settling down to help

Profession/Rank: Top Pokemon Trainer and Amateur Pokemon Researcher

Pokémon:

1)Toxicroak
Nickname: Leto
Appearance:

Other: Simon's first and most loyal pokemon. He will defend his trainer with his life. His strength is almost unmatched in his team.

2)Drifblim
Nickname: Mosi
Appearance:

Other: Simon's cute comic relief of the team. She always can make Simon laugh with one of her cute faces. She is the fastest member on Simon's team.

3)Kingler
Nickname: Mikala
Appearance:

Other: Simon's proverbial powder keg. If Mikala becomes angered she will not rest until she crushes her opponent beneath her might.

4)Shuckle
Nickname: Raphir
Appearance:

Other: Raphir is the laziest team member. He is always seen eating or sleeping. When he battles he will wear out his opponent before delivering the finishing blow.

5)Cacturne
Nickname: Enzo
Appearance:

Other: Enzo is extremely quiet and mysterious. He rarely socializes with the other members of Simon's team except for his master.

6)Electrivire
Nickname: Shada
Appearance:

Other: Shada loves to show off his power to other females. When he battles he will try to render his opponent with a powerful electric attack before finishing them off.

7)Heatran
Appearance:

Other: Simon acquired the legendary Heatran at the age of 18 when he was exploring the dangerous Stark mountains. After a long and intense battle using Leto Simon barely managed to capture the legendary pokemon.

8)Cresseila
Appearance:

Other: At age 19 Simon traveled to Full Moon Island where he encountered Cresseila ready to capture the mysterious legendary pokemon only to have it disappear with a flash of light. Luckily Simon scanned the pokemon before its sudden disappearance and was able to track the pokemon movements. It took him three whole months but finally he located the pokemon once again and using Raphir Simon managed to wear down the powerful pokemon before finally capturing it.

History:
Simon was born in Twinleaf town where he lived a peaceful life living with his mother Nancy Weather. Nearly every day Simon aided his mother with her job as a Pokémon researcher mostly by observing the Pokémon in there natural habit and thus he learned a great deal about Pokémon making him excel quickly in school above all other kids in his class. Simon always wanted to begin his pokemon journey but due to his overbearing mother he was denied time after time and year after year. Finally on his 15th birthday his mother and him decided that is was time for him to start his Pokémon journey and after waking up and taking a quick shower ran off to Sandgem town and quickly glancing at his watch noticing he was late he bolted into Professor’s Rowans lab.

Once inside Rowan explained that because he was late he had already given away his three starter pokemon to the other children and he had no more pokemon to give to Simon. Depressed Simon turned and began to sulk towards the exit when suddenly the Professor remembered a pokemon he had in the back and rushed into the next room. Soon the professor returned with a dusty pokeball which he handed to Simon. Simon was intrigued so he opened the pokeball and with a flash of light appeared a dark purple Croagunk. Simon gazed deeply into his new pokemon eyes and after a few moments nicknamed him "Leto" as the Croagunk responded happily with a deep croak. After thanking the Professor Simon returned his pokemon to its ball and excitedly ran back home to show his mother who after examine it gave it a big bear hug. Afterwards she gave Simon his birthday presents which included a brand new Poketech, a new set of clothes, and his favorite a signature trainer back pack. Simon thanked his mother and went up to bed. The next day after waking up and taking a shower Simon emerged in his signature trainer gear and after saying goodbye to his mother with a tearful hug left to begin his Pokémon journey.

As Simon began to travel through the Sinnoh region he was plagued by his inexperience which in turn caused him to lose a couple trainer battles. In a depressive state he wandered around Jubilife wondering if he should return home and forget becoming a trainer. As Simon turned a corner he collided with a man dressed in all black scattering multiple pokeballs all over the city street. As the man frantically tried to gather up the pokeballs Simon quickly stood up and questioned the man as to why he had so many pokeballs. However the man did not respond and after picking the last one up tried to bolt past Simon only to have him block his path. "Get out of my way kid if you know what's good for you!" grunted the man angrily as he detached a small pokeball from his belt tossing it up into the air releasing a menacing looking Houndour. Simon quickly responded by releasing his Croagunk and after a intense battle Simon's Croagunk managed to defeat the Houndour knocking it into its trainers stomach. At that instant a short overweight bald man accompanied by officer Jenny arrived and promptly arrested the thief. The bald man quickly set to the task of gathering up the pokeball along with Simon and Croagunks help finish in a matter of moments. The man deeply thanked Simon and offered him a reward as the three walked back to the mans enormous three story house.

Once inside the bald man introduced himself as Chuck the pokeball and pokemon collector. Apparently the man in black broke into his house attempting to steal all of his pokemon and pokeballs but as he spotted the thief he dashed out of the door and into the night. Chuck then quickly shook Simon's hand before leading him to a giant room filled with rows and rows of pokemon contained in various pokeballs. "I would like you to have a special rare pokemon that I think you deserve." said Chuck as he quickly ascended a tall ladder searching the rows carefully. "Ah here we go!" he said as he picked up a tiny dusk ball before sliding down back onto the floor. "Here take this pokemon. I think you'll like it!" he said a slight smile came across his face. Simon being intrigued and after grabbing the dusk ball released a small dark purple Drifloon the happily floated in the air before turning its attention to Simon. The Drifloon hesitated slightly before tackling into Simon's face. Chuck let out a deep chuckle as he helped up saying thats her way of saying she likes you. Simon then nicknamed his new Drifloon "Mosi" before returning her to her pokeball.

Simon stayed the night at his new friend Chuck's house and as the early morning sun rose up in the sky he said goodbye to his friend one last time. Chuck handed him his backpack and told him he loaded it to the brim with different kinds of pokballs and a little bit of travel funds to aid him on his journey.

From that day on Simon thrived on his journey traveling the far reaches of Sinnoh battling various pokemon and trainers all the while earning new friends and learning many new things about pokemon and the world around him. Now at age 22 Simon continues his journey traveling through Sinnoh in hopes becoming one of the greatest pokemon trainers around.

Other:
  • Has never had a girlfriend
  • Constantly adjusts his glasses when nervous

Here is my finished Naruto sign up as well....

Name: Sakio Tsuchiyo

Appearance:
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...es/Ninja-3.jpg
-Sakio is about 5' 6'' and weighs about 110 lbs. He has a slender build with fairly well defined muscles. He has messy redish brown hair that is usually wrapped around his ninja headband. He has scars all over his back and some on his arms because of all his intensive training. Usually wears his signature ninja gear as seen in the picture.

Personality:
He is a very absent minded but friendly ninja who likes making friends anytime. He is very outgoing and loves training his body everyday with his own special regiment. Has the usual habit of getting lost no matter where he is going even with very specific directions. He loves reading and he is very clumsy around girls and has trouble controlling his Kekki Genkai around them and often causes things around him to explode. His favorite hobby is oragami because it relaxes him a lot. He is a vegitarian and a Taoist. He also has terrible Angoraphobia (Fear of High Places) which he hides from nearly everyone except people who are very close to him.

Pokémon or Naruto: Naruto

Profession/Rank: Genin

Skills:

1) Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Jutsu
- The basic ninja transformation jutsu. Allows Sakio to alter his appearance.

2) Kawarimi no Jutsu- Substitution Jutsu
- The basic ninja substitution jutsu. Allow Sakio to change places with a close object allowing him to escape or plan his next attack.

3)Konki-Kuro-n-Ranzatsu- Energy Clone Confusion
-Sakio creates exact clones of himself just like shadow clones but these clones create a small explosion when hit instead of poofing away. The explosion can cause small to mild damage.

4)Konki-Kemuri-Bakufuu- Energy Smoke Blast
-Sakio channels his chakra into three smoke bombs then tosses them at the enemy causing a massive amount of smoke to appear. Because of the transferred energy the smoke stays out longer than foe expects it too.

5)Konki-Hayashi-Iru-jon- Energy Forest Illusion
Type: Genjutsu
-Sakio channels his energy and creates a forest illusion that his enemy cannot escape. This jutsu needs Sakio to remain constantly focused or else the illusion become easily broken. With his opponent lost in this illusion Sakio usually attacks with his Shuriken attack or his energy clone jutsu.

6)Konki-Shuriken-Fungeki- Energy Shuriken Fury
Range: Medium to Long
-Sakio transfers his energy into multiple shurikens which he skillfully launches at his enemy. When the shurikens hit anything they cause a mild explosion. The explosions can cause mild damage.

7) Konki-Sabaki-Jinsoku-Sutoraiki- Energy Drain Rapid Strike
-Sakio's signature Taijutsu where after blocking an enemies attack he gets close to his enemy and rapidly strikes there abdominal area which in turn drains there chakra then he either launches his opponent into the air or knocks them away. This can cause mild damage.

8)Konki-Kobushi-Haretsu!- Energy Fist Explosion!
-Sakio channels his energy into his right hand then he charges at his opponent punching his opponent and createing an explosion that rockets his opponent backwards. This attack can cause mild to severe damage to both Sakio and his opponent depending on how much energy Sakio uses.

9)Kamisori-Inmetsu-Konki-Sutoringusu- Razor Destruction Energy String!!
- Sakio's original ultimate Jutsu. Sakio secretly lays out strings of his own energy all over his opponent and the field waiting until the right moment when he springs the trap subdueing his opponent. These strings then either explode or slice apart his opponent depending on which Sakio chooses. This causes very severe damage but nearly drains all his chakra.

10) Hitoshirezu-Konki-Sabaki-Genkotsu!!!- Hidden Energy Drain Fist!!!
-The hidden ultimate techique of the "Energy Drain Fist" created by his grandfather. Whoever uses this technique is said to drain the very soul of his/her target after a powerful punch into there abdomen. This single strike drain nearly all their chakra and is absorbed by the attacker either killing them instantly or on the verge of death. However this causes massive pain to the attacker and target. To learn this technique you must find the hidden Tsychiyo family scroll that is supposedly buried with Sakio grandfather and then must sign it with your blood. This creates a contract with Death itself and a symbol appears on the signer's right arm indicating the number of times they can use the attack before the signer loses their own soul and dies. Sakio will learn this technique later when he discovers the scroll.

History:

Sakio was born in the small Hidden Grass Village only about 12 miles away from the Hidden Leaf Village. Since ancient times the Hidden Grass and Leaf village have had a strong alliance and thus have lived in quiet peace. When he was born he was given his name in honor of his grandfather who helped saved his small village from a band of bandits and started his families own style of ninjitsu called "Energy Drain Fist". Also due to unfortunate circumstances his mother Samina died giving birth to him living his father Shujinko to take care of him alone. Unlike most of the men in his family he was born with a rare ressesive gene that allows him to use his Kekkei Genkai whenever he wants. Most of the people in the village were simple farm people and relied solely on their family or other hired ninjas for protection from outside threats such as bandits or evil ninjas. Their family lived at and owned a small restaurant called "The Red Dragon".

Throughout the years he continued to train his body and mind learning new jutsu and learning to master his Kekki Genkai. On his 10th birthday his family felt as though the village could handle themselves and decided to leave and move into the Hidden Leaf Village and after packing there things began there long journey to there new home. Along the way Sakio and his father Shujinko really connected with each other sharing deep personal information about them and telling tales of the great "Sakio" and his fight against the deadly bandits and thus became extremely close to each other. When they arrived at the Hidden Leaf Village they quickly set up the family restaurant and new home. Now at age 15 the Chunnin exams are coming up and Sakio is ready and able. However what new challenges await Sakio? We will have to wait and see.

Other:
Weapons:
20 - Shuriken
10 - Kunai
5 - Smoke bombs
5- Paper Bombs

RP Sample:
(See Next Post)
Thanks, Redmario. The pictures aren't showing, though. Other than that, wonderful. You're Pokémon and Naruto characters are pending becuase I need a RP sample.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Thats no problem crystal. Here is one role play sample from not too long ago. I couldn't fit it in my initial sign up because there were too many characters for the post limit. Also the pictures should work now.

Quote:
Daniel Simmonds, more commonly known as ‘Dan’ to the few who know him in person, arose from the warm comfort of his pinstriped, light-blue bed, which was tucked conveniently into the back corner of the room. It was a dark and quiet morning, all that could be heard was the faint humming sound Garden made whilst skimming the calm, deep-blue oceans, and the few seagulls that had awoken to accompany it along it’s journey.

Dan stood to his feet, the cool tiles of the pearl-white floor that would normally send chills up another’s spine, only to do nothing unto him. He was impervious to the cold, having been born in the frozen lands of the Bika Snowfields of the Trabia continent. If anything, he found Garden, and life at sea to be rather warm.

His long, dark blond hair, which lay just over his radiant blue eyes, was windswept to one side as he slid open the window on the wall adjacent to his bed. He could smell the bitter-sweet scent of the saltwater vapour, as it sprayed at him ever so slightly. He looked up at the horizon, the dark skies were beginning to lighten up, the stars still in plain sight as they glistened in the nothingness above.

“Four in the morning”, he thought to himself as he slid the window closed again, before taking a step to his right, ending up at his desk. Past SeeD exam papers lay flat in neat, organised piles, and positioned against the far wall. He passed textbooks and many other means of relevant educational material, as he stretched his arm across to turn on a silver reading lamp.

He turned around, travelled the short distance between the desk and his bed, and reached over towards a hanger on the wall on the far side of his bed. On it, suspended on a nail, which had been hammered into the wall, was a long-sleeved white shirt, with two patterned black rings around the right elbow. He carelessly tossed the hanger onto his untidy bed, and pulled the shirt over his pale, yet finely cut torso.

After wiping his now untidy fringe to one side, in the same manner the wind had blown it earlier, he knelt down besides his bed, and pulled out two boots from under its steel frame. After slipping his feet comfortably into the cushioned interior of the dark, leather boots, and tying the thick khaki laces tightly, he reached further under the bed, from which ha pulled out a black sheath and belt. They had both been laced with silver thread, and seemed to buckle together in a way convenient for the wearer.

Dan strapped the belt around his waste, clipping the two ends of the stainless-steel buckle together in the way he had always done, then clipped the sheath onto a connection to his left. He looked down at the protruding handle, the only visible part of the sword once sheathed. The grip was tightly wrapped with brown leather, which seemed worn from where Dan had held it, and the steel guards on either side were well polished, and shimmered in the faint light of the lamp.

He was set.

He stood to his feet once more, and made his way light-footedly out of his part of the two-room dorm, making sure not to disturb the sleep of the fellow SeeD cadet in the next room. He made sure he didn’t make a sound as he made his way into the open corridor outside, which lead to the main Garden complex. The many open gaps in the corridor leading outside, allowed for a more distinct breeze, the saltwater vapour filling Dan’s lungs as his hair was swept to one side yet again, just the way he liked it.

Throughout the duration of his short stay at Balamb Garden, he noticed the many differences when comparing the place to Trabia Garden, the major one being the Training Centre. It was a conveniently placed facility in which the seniors could hone their skills against the various monsters situated there, without having to leave the school premises. Certainly a privilege that Trabia didn’t have. Another difference being the overall structure of the two Gardens. Balamb, being neatly stacked together in a shape very similar to a ‘Spider-Diagram’, and Trabia having the more the more industrial look.

Dan could hear the faint trickle of the water fountain surrounding the main support structure as he arrived at the central complex. A mere murmur when compared to the powerful roar of the artificial waterfalls, which were only activated during the later hours of the morning. Crickets could be heard echoing throughout the vast depths of the complex, from the many beautiful gardens, which separated each section of garden off, a slightly more pleasant noise when compared to the complete silence of Trabia at night.

His footsteps attracted the attention of the many Garden Faculty patrolling the restricted facilities. The Training Centre, the area Dan was heading to, was the only area open for utilisation after curfew, and the early hours of the morning.

His journey through the corridor leading to the entrance of the Training Centre was interrupted when a member of SeeD in full uniform stopped him just before the Y-junction.

“You’re the new guy, right?” he spoke in a light, friendly voice, his uniform’s golden collar glistening in the fluorescent light, “The one from Trabia?”

“Yeah?” replied Dan in his usual quiet tone, resting his hands on his hips.

“First, my condolences for what happened to Trabia during the Galbadian Missile Crisis.” He gave Dan the traditional Balamb salute.

“Thanks”, he replied with a half-smile on his face, “I’m glad you guys here managed to escape in time.”

The SeeD, hesitant, continued, “All thanks to Commander Leonhart, him and the rest of the heroes who defeated Ultimecia.”

“I heard about that,” said Dan looking to one side, “must be quite some publicity.”

“It is, isn’t it?” the SeeD nodded approvingly, “In any case, I’m here to discuss more important issues.” This comment attracted Dan’s attention, bringing eye contact back to the SeeD. “I was sent here by the Garden Faculty who have seen you come by here every morning, at this time, since the day you arrived. You are aware of the T-Rexaur roaming these facilities?”

“Yeah, I read the tutorial.”

“Good. Then you know the rules and regulations regarding the possible dangers involved?”

Dan raised an eyebrow, “‘If you aren’t prepared, flight is your best option’? Yeah, I got it.”

“Alright, just making sure, standard procedure. They’re quite rare, so hopefully you won’t run in to any of them, but when you do and decide to push your luck…” the SeeD ran his thumb across the front of his neck, in a rather facetious gesture, before continuing back towards the Central complex.

Dan made his way further inside the corridor, hearing the Seed shout back; “Have fun!”.
He reached the entrance to the Training Centre, the Y-intersection before the real danger. All around him was wildlife, he was standing on treaded grass, and ahead of him was a tall, electric fence, and two meter-long, blast-resistant, stainless-steel doors to his left and right. He walked to the right and made his way through the student I.D scanning device, opening the doors to the beyond.

There he stood, with his eyes closed, listening to the ambience of the wildlife around him. He could hear the flowing water of the stream over the bridge ahead, and the multitude of natural melodies produced by the many insects living within the bushes on either side of the path. He heard the steel doors behind him close and lock, sending echoes out through the wilderness, disturbing the natural harmony.

He clasped his hand around the handle of his sword, and felt a powerful surge of energy pulsing through his body. He was fully Junctioned to his usual stature, with ‘Ixion’, a Guardian of lightning, the same GF he had been junctioned to since his earlier adolescent days as a cadet.

He drew his blade; a ringing chime produced as the polished steel rim of the sheath shaved the blade of the sword. It was a truly magnificent tool. The blade itself stood roughly 120 centimetres long, and was 4 centimetres in width. The middle of the blade was cut out from the base, leaving a gap in the centre, which joined at the tip of the sword. It was light as a feather, but deadly all the same; it’s sleek edge capable of dividing almost anything. A very useful one-handed shortsword.
Dan remained where he stood, holding the Millennium Sword in tight grasp with both hands, still listening. He could still feel the power pulsing through him, his mighty Thunder-Elemental Paramagic junctioned to his sword for full effect. But then something caught his eye; he was standing on a card. He knelt down and picked it up with a free hand, identifying it immediately to be one in the popular ‘Triple Triad’ card set, a T-Rexaur.

He recalled hearing one of his classmates mentioning that they were lacking a T-Rexaur card in his set, a set of rare cards as a matter of fact. He had a Gagantua, an Abyss Worm, and even a Blue Dragon card.

“Blue Dragons…” he thought, “I hate the damn things.”

At that, he heard a disturbing rustle in the bushes around him. He swiftly tucked away the card in his back pocket, meaning to give it to his classmate later, and held his sword tightly in both hands ahead of him, facing the direction of the alerting sounds. A Grat cautiously protruded from the bush ahead of him, its lengthy tentacles swaying in the air above it, and its mouth producing an acid which proceeded to drip onto the dirty grit below, corroding in its demise ever so slightly.

Dan stood his ground, watching its tentacles closely, planning his next move. Then suddenly, after an ear-splitting shriek, and with the full force of its body weight, it lashed all of its tentacles from above, towards its target, only to collide with the earth. Dan, recovering from his evasive roll to the left, kicked off with three powerful strides forward. He leapt into the air towards the aggressor, sword high above his head, radiant with the glowing blue electricity. He was ready to land the decicive blow.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:00 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmario View Post
Thats no problem crystal. Here is one role play sample from not too long ago. I couldn't fit it in my initial sign up because there were too many characters for the post limit. Also the pictures should work now.
I was having those problems with mine, so I just gave a link to my RP sample.

Very good. Accepted!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Kenji " ken ,yoshi." Yoshiko
Sexual Orientation:both he really does not care mostly gay but he likes both.

Appearance:He has Black short hair his eyes are light blue and he is 5,12 and 260 pounds. He wears black Dress pants with a Black short sleeve button down shirt on the back it has a red pokeball on it under that his last name. under that he has a blue shirt that has a blue hoddie under and a black shirt showing. He has a Blue chain comeing from the side of his pants. His shoes are blue and black

Personality: He gets angry very easy he is a very angry person. He hates people who ask stupid question's and stupid people. His favroite thing to do is be artistic with all types of things mostly drawing and music along with writeing. He is quite most of the time and is very good at pretending to care about things. If he needs to be nice he will be but he will never be nice if he doesnt feel he needs to. He like's the quite and hates people who are loud and random. He is strong and very detirmend he will stop at nothing to get what he needs done. kenji loves the beach and the wild and can often be found drawing trees are landscapse of the water. He is a really nice guy if one gets to know him. He can be very perverted to girls with comments

Pokémon or Naruto: pokemon
Profession/Rank: Master Trainer
Pokémon:
Tyranitar
Nidoking
Blastoise
Arcanine
Venasuar
machamp
Dusknoir
Regigas
trecko (Slade)
Dragonite

Skills: (For Naruto characters only; nin, gen, and/or taijutsu)
Other:
RP Sample: Slade rested peaceful on a small branch wearing a brown cloak. He looked down to his master and tossed a apple to him as it was caught easliy . " You know." Kenji said taking a bite of the apple. " This world is boring , pointless and overall worthles why do we deal with it." He tossed the apple on the ground as slade jumped on his sholder and looked to his master . " I guess , being so good at this training thing is pointles afteral." He sighed and took out his drawing book and began to draw the water as it moved slowly back from side to side. He looked over to his arcanine as the sun shined on him and began to draw the dog pokemon . " I never wanted to be a trainer but i belive that something might happen one day and stir things up , right slade." Slade jumped off his masters sholder and nodded as kenji rub his head the small pokemon fell asleep kenji stood up and placed him near the dog pokemon and went back to the tree and began to draw once more

Last edited by Skipper_The_Growlite; 12-09-2008 at 02:41 AM.