Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Abcnonn Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Post Glitches Here

use mew glitch with fisher south of lavender. the one near the extension that lets you avoid him. pull up the menu when he's in view but before he sees you. fly to vermillion. battle the gambler with lv. 18 growlithe and lv. 18 vulpix. fly to lavender. go south. close the menu. you might notice it takes longer to open than usual. that's a sign that it's working. if you battle it, tell me exactly what u did. same deal if it doesn't show up. I've seen it multiple times. it looks different, but I assure you that it's Missingno. I accidentally did a variation, and it kept saying something like Missingno is trying to learn, but it never said what move. when I pressed A or B to move on, it said that again. and that time, it showed Pika's mood instead of the start menu. I don't know why.

just so u know, the variation is to talk to pika alot. I couldn't imitate it when I tried.

Glitch City Rocks!

Banner by Sakuya Izayoi
VPPPokesURPG

Last edited by Abcnonn; 09-02-2008 at 11:58 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:45 AM
Jwc19l Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Post Glitches Here

For those who don't know what the mew glitch is:

I used the mew glitch IMMEDIATELY after beating misty's gym in pkmn yellow.

1. Beat nugget bridge.
A. DO NOT fight the trainer in the grass (left of nugget bridge)
B. DO NOT fight the slowpoke trainer (right of bridge on the top facing down, with a female trainer under him)

2. Beat Misty's Gym
3. Beat the trainer behind the house that's been robbed (he gives you the dig TM)
4. Go towards the daycare and catch an Abra in the grass (you'll need his teleport)
5. Now set up ur party so u have abra in it, and a thunder or grass type as ur first pkmn.
6. Walk back up nugget bridge (notice the trainer in the grass)
7. Save your game (just to be safe, and convenient)
8. walk so that the screen pulls the trainer in the grass into your view and....
9. IMMEDIATELY press start BEFORE he sees you... and choose teleport.

NOTE: if this works, the trainer will see you, and want to battle you... (you'll see the ! appear above his head) but abra will teleport you to the last pkmn center you've been to instead (should be cerulean pkmn center). This will temporarily disable your start button from functioning... so it is suggested above to put a thunder or grass type in slot one... to battle the slowpoke trainer.

10. walk to the slowpoke trainer, (going towards bill's house) but position yourself so that when you try to battle him, he has to walk to you to do so first... (otherwise the game will freeze except for pikachu who will be randomly walking in place in a circular motion)

11. Kill the slowpoke and please make sure you have pokeballs ready (at least 6, just in case), and a pkmn with either a sleep or paralyzing move. walk towards the nugget bridge and the start button menu should pop up on its own (btw you are now able to manually press start again, so switch pkmn if u want)

12. When the start menu appears, bare in mind that when u get rid of it (press B) you will immediately enter battle with a level 7 mew. Not bad for only having 2 badges!

NOTE: the glitch works with other pokemon too... the trick is that teleporting from trainers will ONLY WORK if the trainer is out of sight and moving one space will pull the screen to show the trainer willing to battle... (like the trainer in the grass) the trick involves the special stat of the LAST pokemon you fought. SO, if u bump into a wild pokemon after killing that slowpoke... mew will not appear, something else will instead. The glitch will only be successful if you battle a trainer after teleporting. I haven't tested a new idea which is to lose to the slowpoke trainer on purpose to try again and catch another mew... however... if u also have Gold/silver/crystal... you can always clone the mew you caught from yellow/red/blue. In my yellow version i used to glitch to catch pokemon not normally able to be caught (like electabuzz ^_^) I also caught a parasect and a chansey each on level 7, and more... have fun with this. the mew glitch commonly implies that the gambler trainer in between lavender town and saffron city (next to the building connecting it on lavendar side) is the trainer to use to activate the glitch, but the REAL truth is that ANY trainer that can see you ONLY after moving down one step to pull the camera screen will do... the earlier you get a pokemon that can teleport (via trade/capture etc...) the sooner you can have fun with the glitch...

Well thats all for now hit me up with questions if you want i'm especially interested in pkmn battle discussions and type advantage/disadvatange/ move sets/ team set challenges (ie.. all water team/full team of double types in which no types repeat) Feel free to e-mail me at Sphinx19L@yahoo.com
Old 11-30-2008, 11:43 PM
Abcnonn Offline
Elite Trainer

Dang... I need to make sure I've beaten that loser too. I don't like it when that glitch makes Missingno appear.

In Emerald:

1. using gameshark, activate a cheat to make a legendary appear
2. after you get on a ship and before ur offscreen, use the cheat
3. after the battle, u will be invisible until you go to a different area.

Banner by Sakuya Izayoi
VPPPokesURPG
Old 12-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer

any one no tha walk though anything and every thing glitch/cheat
Old 12-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Abcnonn Offline
Elite Trainer

Question Re: Post Glitches Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga12 View Post
any one no tha walk though anything and every thing glitch/cheat
Is that on Emerald? I know it's on RBY, but is it also Emerald? or RuSa/FrLg?

Banner by Sakuya Izayoi
VPPPokesURPG
Closed Thread