Originally Posted by Balious
Hello all im new to the forums only signed up a few days ago. I like pokemon alot and like mystery dungeons better then the other games.
Couple of questions for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 darkness:
1. how many pokemon are you actually allowed to have when exploring dungeons? On the first one i think it was 3/4 is it the same on 2?
2. is evolution the same as in the first game? As in do you have to complete the storyline before you can evolve your pokemon
3. I know this can be a long game and right now i have to explore waterfall cave (in my first playthrough i got to after the expedition place) but how long of the game is there left after the expedition part when you find out what happens.
I would also like to join a team/guild of people who help rescue people but do you think i should do this now or wait till later on in the game when i get further.
Thank you all for the help.
1. It depends on your pokemons size. The max size is 6 and max amount of Pokemon is 4. e.g you can use 4 size 1 pokemon or 2 size pokemon and 1 size 4 pokemon.
2. (SPOILER!!!) You can start evolving after a certain part in your game (After beating your guild and graduating)
3.Believe me, this game is waaay longer than the last one.
You could join team infinty. We except any members if there very experinced or even if there beginners. But it's your decision.