Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 10-16-2008, 01:50 AM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson
Default Seth McFarlane's Cavalcade of IM A HUGE EGO MANIAC YOU ALL LOVE ME MY SHOWS ARE BEST

Has anybody actually seen these crap cartoons?

The Mario "joke":

Dear God.

It's like all the jokes he does now is only stuttering and making bad references that other, better cartoonists made.

I'll admit it, the "Dragon" (Not Bowser, folks) bites off the head of the Princess was a little funny.

I haven't seen the other ones, except the ducks talking about Meet The Parents.

While, I do agree with Seth, Meet The Parents sucked, that's all the cartoon was. Just ducks bashing Ben Stiller.

No jokes.

Nothing but a bunch of crap ducks talking their asses off about Seth's apparent hate for Ben Stiller.

Also, while I'm on about Seth McFarlane, I have to say, when a show gets cancelled, it stays cancelled.

"O ROFL XDDD STEWIE BREAKDANCES" or "LOL! STEWIE BEATS UP BRIAN!"

Those were not funny in the slightest bit.

Back on the cavalcade...

It apparently states (From Seth's big ego itself) that he's "The most innovative cartoonist."

And the BK youtube profile is holding a contest in which YOU can have the chance to feed Seth's huge ego.

I's bad enough there's another Family Guy spinoff coming out.

inb4 hatemail
Old 10-16-2008, 01:54 AM
Dark Turtwig Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Turtwig Send a message via MSN to Dark Turtwig
Default Re: Seth McFarlane's Cavalcade of IM A HUGE EGO MANIAC YOU ALL LOVE ME MY SHOWS ARE B

There's ANOTHER Family Guy Spinoff coming out? I thought American Dad was enough. I have not seen them. Were they on television? Or were they online or something?

{Steel Leader in the*Official* Pe2k Gyms} {Dark TurtwigxThe Politoed Hunter}
Old 10-16-2008, 01:56 AM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson
Default Re: Seth McFarlane's Cavalcade of IM A HUGE EGO MANIAC YOU ALL LOVE ME MY SHOWS ARE B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
There's ANOTHER Family Guy Spinoff coming out? I thought American Dad was enough. I have not seen them. Were they on television? Or were they online or something?
The Cavalcade of **** was on Youtube, I just posted this in the entertainment section because it's about Seth McFarlane himself.

And one other thing.

Why doesn't he actually hire voice impersonators for his impersonations of characters?

It's just a damned Stewie voice with different pitches and accents.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:06 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Quote:
It apparently states (From Seth's big ego itself) that he's "The most innovative cartoonist."
Thanks, I needed a laugh.

This is what happens when an idiot has money.

Last edited by Seawolf; 10-16-2008 at 03:08 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:21 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Haha, you guys are funny. If you don't like it, don't watch it. You're just giving him the attention he really doesn't need. =D
Old 10-20-2008, 09:38 PM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

I find what Peter and Louis say to be the only funny thing about Family Guy, quite hilarious too. Plus Mila Kunis plays Meg, and I love her. I semi-like American Dad.

I've always though Seth was awesome and funny but he needs to just stick to Family Guy and American Dad. D=
Old 10-21-2008, 08:26 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda View Post
I like the drowned out humor of this horrible show, plus watching Stewie and Brian hump is soooo randumb and kawaii xDDDdDdddXZDxsxxDXxddWsdadsadAfsdgsd

Plus, Seth McFarlane needs to stop doing cartoons altogether, or else the fagboys and girls will be running around the Earth, shouting stupid quotes from his ugly ass shows.
fix'd.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:30 PM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4

The only problem right now with Family Guy is the fact that they keep making Stewie act gayer and gayer I've got nothing against gays but it's just stupid other than that I still love Family Guy more than any other show.
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."
Old 10-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Demon_Shiron Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Shiron

Yeah, that is true...Stewie gay isn't a good sight, cuz he'd go after Brian...LEAVE BISEXUALS AND HOMOSEXUALS ALONE SETH! as a matter of fact, stop bashing stereotypes all together, just keep your shows stupid yet funny.

I Am Everything You Ever Were Afraid Of

My Friend Code: 2922-3457-5225
Old 11-04-2008, 07:39 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Shiron View Post
just keep your shows off the air. and, sad to say, you're even worse than the new simpsons
fix'd
Old 11-04-2008, 09:57 PM
Demon_Shiron Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Shiron

Hey! I never said that! I like both simpsons and family guy! changing my words....

I Am Everything You Ever Were Afraid Of

My Friend Code: 2922-3457-5225
Old 11-06-2008, 02:52 AM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

Family Guy, in my opinion, shouldn't be on, because of how offensive it is. It's not just 1 episode, but every couple minutes I hear someone getting mocked. Besides, the whole show's just a giant copyright infringement lawsuit waiting to happen. :/
Old 11-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Eevee View Post
Family Guy, in my opinion, shouldn't be on, because of how offensive it is. It's not just 1 episode, but every couple minutes I hear someone getting mocked. Besides, the whole show's just a giant copyright infringement lawsuit waiting to happen. :/
The point of the show is to be so over the top in its offensive jokes that people will understand that they're jokes.

Quote:
Yeah, that is true...Stewie gay isn't a good sight, cuz he'd go after Brian...LEAVE BISEXUALS AND HOMOSEXUALS ALONE SETH! as a matter of fact, stop bashing stereotypes all together, just keep your shows stupid yet funny.
Stereotypes are stupid and funny.

Family Guy is okay I guess.

Hi

Old 11-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Mankey081 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Mankey081 Send a message via MSN to Mankey081

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
American Dad wasn't a Family Guy spin-off.

Old 11-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

So Roger from AD appearing in FG for one episode, and it was at the ending, basicly the last five seconds, and its considered a spin off? =|

Anyway, I tried to watch it, but it was awfull. How he can call himself "The most innovative cartoonist.", and expect people to belive him or whatever, I will never know.

He needs to stick to Family Guy, what I find hilarious. It's the best thing he has made. And from the looks of the... thing he made on Youtube, it will be the only good thing he will ever make.

Stardy = awesome