Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Two Questions (Sort of...)

Its just two things I am want to know.

OK, the first question, is does anybody have a link to one of those Sig-Rotater Sites? You know, where you are asked to put in the URL to each Sig, then you get one new code. Then everytime you refresh the page, you get a different banner? I hope I explained that right... :/

The second one is what is the best Movie Maker-thingy? I currently use Windows Movie Maker, but want to try something new. Preferbly something with a Trial First, so I can test it out before I actually buy it or whatever. =/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-16-2008, 03:40 AM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 1,694
Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson
Default Re: Two Questions (Sort of...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardy View Post
Its just two things I am want to know.

OK, the first question, is does anybody have a link to one of those Sig-Rotater Sites? You know, where you are asked to put in the URL to each Sig, then you get one new code. Then everytime you refresh the page, you get a different banner? I hope I explained that right... :/

The second one is what is the best Movie Maker-thingy? I currently use Windows Movie Maker, but want to try something new. Preferbly something with a Trial First, so I can test it out before I actually buy it or whatever. =/
I don't know about the first question...

But as for your second question, I'm trying out Sony Vegas. It has a free trial, and it isn't ungodly pricey as Adobe's creations.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Frostbitten's Avatar
Frostbitten Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ...don't look behind you.
Posts: 575
Send a message via AIM to Frostbitten Send a message via MSN to Frostbitten
Default Re: Two Questions (Sort of...)

Sig Rotator- Click

And also about the movie maker thing. I would sugest Vegas from Sony. It works great and you can do almost anything on it and it is not very $$$
Sony Vegas- Click
There is a pane on the right side and at the top it says free trial
__________________

|Coron Graphix Warehouse|FrostxiSugar|


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-17-2008, 01:40 AM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: Two Questions (Sort of...)

OK then, thanks for the Sig Rotater and the Sony Vegas-thing. I'm testing it out now...

One more thing before I am done, how do you split the videos? You know, cut out bits and stuff on it? I think I have the hang of everything else already, just that. :s
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-19-2008, 09:05 AM
kevvychevylove Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 128
Default Re: Two Questions (Sort of...)

what is a sig rotator?? i am sorry i am not very technologically savvy!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-20-2008, 01:38 AM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: Two Questions (Sort of...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevvychevylove View Post
what is a sig rotator?? i am sorry i am not very technologically savvy!!!
An Image Rotator. It shows different Images/Pictures. And stuff. >_>
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-21-2008, 04:14 AM
Matt's Avatar
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: baltimore
Posts: 7,054
Send a message via AIM to Matt
Default Re: Two Questions (Sort of...)

Hope this helps:

http://www.imagerotation.com/
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimeeee
FrozenChaos703: I AM ONE INCH TALLER THAN THE MIDGET IN MY CLASS. D:
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com